Sign in to follow this  
thelerner

Tonight And Tomorrow Should Be Awesome Moon Rise

The almost full moon is rising as the sun is setting. Should be a beatiful display of colors. Check it out tonight or tomorrow.

Michael

The almost full moon is rising as the sun is setting. Should be a beatiful display of colors. Check it out tonight or tomorrow.

Michael

i did on the way home..really nice..

Tonight's sure was!

Even in central NJ! I walked due east with the sun going down and the moon seemed very very big and a real beauty to linger with...Very special. Tomorrow's full moon is around 2.45 or so in the afternoon a good time to put into action your plans from the new moon two weeks ago...

Many of my friends believe in planning projects around the moon's cycles so I pay some attention to them and often do set things in motion at propitious times... Moon turn the tides...in our brains too...

Yesterday was great, huge and colorful. Check out the moonrise today if you can. Should be even brigher since it will be darker out.

Michael

tonight is going to be a night of meditation and energy work for me. i hope you too shall take advantage of the full moon's qi

OOh BabyBaby,,,what a moon. I hope lotsa Tao Bums caught at least a gander of it... Li po would be hittin' the plum wine tonight I betcha...

Got me singin' the old Grateful Dead ditty Mountains of the Moon-my first favorite Dead song back in '68-9 or so, magical moment...but too tuff a tune to carry accopella (and me half loopy after two days of raw food, and very little of it)...So I went into Moon River - a much easier tune but a bit corny...Mmmm-corn...I don't think Ill last with the diet plan!

Sign in to follow this