Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

animism and evolution my thoughts

So um yeah with reading a couple books and doing some googleing. i have come up with a theory of my own on evolution and animism.

Basicaly my theory is this, The Divine made it so life could evolve on this planet and mabye others. so life evolved with animals and such then we evolved from apes. when we were apes or other animals we had a conection with the divine. but when we developed the human stuff we lost our connection to it and we have to do all this spiritual practice in order to reach the connection we lost. So in africa where we started we create some practices what we now call animism to get back our connection to the Divine.

My understanding mainstream science supports the basics of my theory.

But now i will jump into a part where they dont. Um i believe that aliens and such influenced religion as the years went on in as we got further and further from the source. for example the vimanas of hinduism. but once one gets past all the frufru stuff and sees the core teachings religion is all the same.

Feel free to critick this theory and such um but be nice about it ok. Just my theory i could be crasy for all i know. But um how else could one explain all the similaritys between cultures that had no contact with one another.

thanks

your not crazy the rest of the world is your perfectly normal.

Lol just thought i would put that there for a little bump messege.

I would have responded earlier but I was sleeping. Hehehe.

Okay, I can walk with you on this but you have to forgive me if I ignore the stuff about divinities and aliens.

The similarities between cultures is because we all are humans. Our nature is what reflects the similarities, our cultures are what separate us.

Our nature is from Tao, our cultures are from man.

Sign in to follow this