Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Anybody Read "scientifically Guaranteed Male Multiple Orgasms"?

I've got it on order and I'm guessing that it's a squeeze the tailbone on exhale/in stroke. Just curious.

Full title: Scientifically Guaranteed Male Multiple Orgasms and Ultimate Sex: Restart natural penis enlargement, Eliminate forever premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, impotence and Enjoy daily orgasms

It's only been out a year and has gotten over 70 reviews on Amazon--that's good!

Guest sykkelpump

I've got it on order and I'm guessing that it's a squeeze the tailbone on exhale/in stroke. Just curious.

Full title: Scientifically Guaranteed Male Multiple Orgasms and Ultimate Sex: Restart natural penis enlargement, Eliminate forever premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, impotence and Enjoy daily orgasms

It's only been out a year and has gotten over 70 reviews on Amazon--that's good!

Waste of money.squeeze the tailbone thats basically all the book say and nothing else.All the real reviews has been deleted.this book is a hoax.

Waste of money.squeeze the tailbone thats basically all the book say and nothing else.All the real reviews has been deleted.this book is a hoax.

just because it's simple doesn't mean it's a hoax..can you elaborate? Is it saying to completely isolate the tailbone? what is the relationship to the rest of the pelvic floor and ashwini banda (deer lock)..

T

Guest sykkelpump

just because it's simple doesn't mean it's a hoax..can you elaborate? Is it saying to completely isolate the tailbone? what is the relationship to the rest of the pelvic floor and ashwini banda (deer lock)..

T

The book tell you to squeeze the tailbone muscle,how to locate it and that you should not use the pc muscle.thats it.Not when you should do it or any other description on how to do it.The info on multi orgasm is written on less then a half page.rest of the book is full of bullshit.And reviews can be deleted,i have written two.both deleted.many others have compalined of the same.read through the reviews,I am sure others reviews will tell you the same if they re not deleted.Anyway,use your head.the book has been out for a while.dont you think this technique would be world famous already if it works?? (It is the same tailbone musvle dr lin talks about).

The books works just fine.

For example

page 134: Put erection on page, close and twirl book counter clockwise 5 times.

Page 136: " " and twirl book clockwise 4 times

Page 138:" " and shake book up and down 12 times

It goes on in this vein til page 220. The book does exactly what it says it will do. Though you may not be able to urinate for a few days afterwards.

Michael Slander thelerner

Interesting about amazon.

I think the tailbone thing does work, but it takes daily mco/spinal breathing/etc type practice imo.

I was wondering about those reviews. I got the book about a year ago. There's some good stuff in there, but the technique is more challenging that the author seems to make out. Personally I prefer Jack Johnston's key sound. I find it easier to connect to but that may just be me, I mean it seems like there are people who have left reviews on Amazon who have had pretty amazing results.

I just got the book and gave it a quick read through. It is a nice rehash of many of Dr. Lin's ideas. There were a few concepts that I'll experiment with:

squeezing the lower, middle, and upper tailbone as distinctive experiences

squeezing it pretty hard

squeezing the tailbone needs good nutrition and choline

increased serotonin enhancing supplements like tryptophan (sp?) reduces desire to ejaculate

solo practice lying down with soles of the feet facing each other in 'butterfly' position is good tailbone practice.

solo practice lying down with soles of the feet facing each other in 'butterfly' position is good tailbone practice.

Gee, like this?

I guess that there is opportunity to take some of the keys that are out here on the web, compile them and publish. The group online processing of this material is, I hope, providing a better foundation and raising the bar for published work.

I was just thinking that about the reviews. I just put a big order in through amazon... and realized, after reading only good review after good review, that business is better if people don't trash the products they're trying to sell.

thanks for that link, trunk.. that chick is HOT!

all this stuff is on the web, but sometimes it takes a book to reach me.

So he says he has over 10 tailbone, non-depleting tailbone orgasms a day... cool!

Anyone here have had an intense tailbone orgasm? I've had tailbone contractions from doing Trunk's tailbone exhalations/spinal breathing/etc which are cool but I haven't experienced lots of pleasure with them.

all this stuff is on the web, but sometimes it takes a book to reach me.

Anywhere someone gets good keys (and as many as they need to create real harmony in their own body), that's the main thing. As better info makes the rounds, more people (in all sorts of formats) are going to be saying the same things (in different ways) and that's what should happen, that's what we.. I, anyway, want to happen. If things get to the point where the keys are 'just obvious', sort of "everybody knows that", (and therefore there's not as much to sell anymore, no one "owns" the 'secrets' anymore), that's all a good thing.

So he says he has over 10 tailbone, non-depleting tailbone orgasms a day... cool!

My caution with this is that he may be presenting one (or more) of the physical keys without the means to really resolve sensation. And that can be (obviously is) an addictive trap for many people. (I'm not saying that it's necesarily the case for him.)

I think that, until this knowledge is really at a level that it heals people .. it's not really ready for prime time. By heal, I mean.. sex addicts, rape victims, someone who just went through a break-up (from jr high level stuff to heavy divorce). Healing for people whose sexual turbulence is disturbing their spirit. - It shows up in all sorts of ways.

Anyone here have had an intense tailbone orgasm? I've had tailbone contractions from doing Trunk's tailbone exhalations/spinal breathing/etc which are cool but I haven't experienced lots of pleasure with them.
For me the pleasure happens as it travels up the spine to the levels of various nerve plexuses. The sacrum is the key to get the sexual energy to the spine.

Trunk's alchemicaltaoism.com is the best starting point. Imo, this book in question further integrates Trunk's material in ways that I hadn't considered before. I don't know if the reviews have been hacked somehow, but the book is in the Amazon top 2,000 sellers--so it certainly appeals.

can someone post the instructions for the tailbone training?? want to try it out..

T

Here y'go. That's the specific method. If you haven't browsed the site, AlchemicalTaoism.com, it's worth it. It's not just my insights, but a compilation/distillation of (much of) what the online community has discovered over these last 6+ years.

So for the formal book report... I've actually read the thing... I love the book and the insight can be boiled down to take your multis, tryptophan (sp?) argenine (sp?) and choline/lecithin and maybe some other things and do hard tailbone contractions (don't contract the perineum) synchronized with thrusting/exhalation while being sexually stimulated. And repeat. The supplements are key to making the whole thing work and may take a few days to kick in, and then the practicing will take some patience as well, but you can expect joyful tailbone orgasms down the road. Matter of weeks, not months.

Then there's lots of meanderings other than that sentence which may or may not be helpful.

I'll give it a shot and report back.

Here y'go. That's the specific method. If you haven't browsed the site, AlchemicalTaoism.com, it's worth it. It's not just my insights, but a compilation/distillation of (much of) what the online community has discovered over these last 6+ years.

Thanks..on the 'exploring the exhale' (which is great work btw) have you thought about exploring the inhale with a reverse breath?

T

So for the formal book report... I've actually read the thing... I love the book and the insight can be boiled down to take your multis, tryptophan (sp?) argenine (sp?) and choline/lecithin and maybe some other things

just curious..what's science behind the choline and lecithin recommendations?

thanks, T.

I forget exactly, but it's similar lines to the argenine (sp?) ... I think argenine is for stronger contractions, and choline or lecithin is for better muscular endurance. Something about choline for parasympathetic system activation too.

tryptophan for increased serotonin to decrease adrenaline production to decrease desire to ejaculate.

He also suggested sublingual GABA for right before sex for extra endurance too.

Put all that together for 2 days (plus good vitamins and minerals) and then start daily solo practice with strong tailbone/exhale contractions and in 30 days anyone can have tailbone ecstacy.

I'll let you know...

I hadn't known about the serotonin thing... that can really help the whole retention program.

Guest sykkelpump

I forget exactly, but it's similar lines to the argenine (sp?) ... I think argenine is for stronger contractions, and choline or lecithin is for better muscular endurance. Something about choline for parasympathetic system activation too.

tryptophan for increased serotonin to decrease adrenaline production to decrease desire to ejaculate.

He also suggested sublingual GABA for right before sex for extra endurance too.

Put all that together for 2 days (plus good vitamins and minerals) and then start daily solo practice with strong tailbone/exhale contractions and in 30 days anyone can have tailbone ecstacy.

I'll let you know...

I hadn't known about the serotonin thing... that can really help the whole retention program.

I feel sorry for you Yoda,I think you are gonna get really diseapointed.But anyway I Wanna hear how it goes after 30 days.And I have read the book.I belive you have to open up the micro cosmic orbit,before you can have multi orgasm

Yoda, from amazon:

"prevent over ejaculations. They lead to more than 24 major health problems, incurable by medical doctors, which seriously undermine their sexual life. The list includes premature ejaculation, anxiety, emotional eating, aggressive/depressed behavior, (semi) impotence and related overweight, low back pain, lack of libido and power, dizziness, hot flashes, blurry vision, etc. They are usually caused by deficiencies of little-known substances in your biochemistry and nervous system. The book's content is focused mostly on them. You can solve naturally all of these problems for up to 100% with time by following the advice from the book."

What are the 'substances' in the biochemistry that will fix 'over ejaculating'? If this stuff is legit, i'll buy the book to check it out..it all sounds reasonable to me..sykkel, why do you hate it so much?

T

Guest sykkelpump

Yoda, from amazon:

"prevent over ejaculations. They lead to more than 24 major health problems, incurable by medical doctors, which seriously undermine their sexual life. The list includes premature ejaculation, anxiety, emotional eating, aggressive/depressed behavior, (semi) impotence and related overweight, low back pain, lack of libido and power, dizziness, hot flashes, blurry vision, etc. They are usually caused by deficiencies of little-known substances in your biochemistry and nervous system. The book's content is focused mostly on them. You can solve naturally all of these problems for up to 100% with time by following the advice from the book."

What are the 'substances' in the biochemistry that will fix 'over ejaculating'? If this stuff is legit, i'll buy the book to check it out..it all sounds reasonable to me..sykkel, why do you hate it so much?

T

Hate it because of the false reviews,and because it promise something it cant hold.You will understand when you get the book.I have just tried to prevent people here from wasting money.This is my last comment of this topic

Hate it because of the false reviews,and because it promise something it cant hold.You will understand when you get the book.I have just tried to prevent people here from wasting money.This is my last comment of this topic

In all fairness, you're not really saying anything substantial other than it's about the tailbone and the rest just sucks. If you're really interested in saving us money, say something specific, otherwise it's just noise. Yoda seems to think the information is pretty good. I just want to know more..

T

While I enjoyed it, I've pretty much covered everything of interest in this thread. No need to get it. The rest of it is crackpot and weird. If I can get my tailbone fired up like promised, I'll be a happy camper!

Sykkelpump, its just a book. No need to feel sorry the yodude. He's our number one fearless researcher of things exotic, erotic and energetic. Even dead end books bring up concepts that lead to gold.

The more we learn the more we see the connections. Thats where Trunk's invaluable site shines. He's our best chronicler, tying threads together, showing the links. Distilling concepts with his own writing and pointing to the original material.

Michael

Sign in to follow this