Sign in to follow this  
AugustLeo

TTB Moderation

The current TTB moderation team adds little value. You have too many moderators with too many points of view.

There is the relationship joke that if both people are exactly alike in every way then there is no need for one of them :P

If the mods were exactly the same, then only 1 mod is enough for decision making B)

In my experience of years of moderating, diversity is good, even in regards to mods :)

Now... not that what you raise is not worthwhile and not that it should not go to Sean, I think it should... This helps the owners/mods in the reality check department, but I would just say that some diversity can generally be a good check-and-balance against unilateralism taken to an extreme.

I originally sent this as an email to Sean, then decided to post it as a topic in my personal practice forum.

To engage a wider audience, I'm posting it as a topic in Forum & Tech Support:

sean unleashed a bunch of new-agey PC cheerleaders on forum thinking that he will catch more flies with honey than with honest exchange of opinions. as a result the forum turned into a a saccharine cesspool meaning he shot himself in the foot.

the mods are now corrupt thought police who viciously punish every critique of businesses they are associated with be it wang lipin, kunlun or frantzis.

the blind who tolerate this deserve to be led by the blind.

sean unleashed a bunch of new-agey PC cheerleaders on forum thinking that he will catch more flies with honey than with honest exchange of opinions. as a result the forum turned into a a saccharine cesspool meaning he shot himself in the foot.

the mods are now corrupt thought police who viciously punish every critique of businesses they are associated with be it wang lipin, kunlun or frantzis.

Whilst I respect your right to your say, I do think this is an extreme and unfair view of the Mod Team.

Sean is making a quid from the advertising here, no problem there. Is there an intentional effort to protect his advertisers? Not from my experience or observation, though again I respect your perception on it.

Just remember that you have contributed to this little cesspool quite a bit yourself.

;)

How did I change from being a new-agey PC Cheerleader to being a vicious thought policeman? Did my crystal chakra alignment back fire or something? If you think it is a saccharine cesspool why on earth are you here?

Wang Liping - only heard of him on here and all I know really is that he charges 3000$ a session.

Kunlun - same but cheaper.

Frantzis - quite an interesting interview published on here but otherwise know nothing of the man.

I am not associated with any business ... is there anything else you would like to get off your chest????

How did I change from being a new-agey PC Cheerleader to being a vicious thought policeman? Did my crystal chakra alignment back fire or something? If you think it is a saccharine cesspool why on earth are you here?

Wang Liping - only heard of him on here and all I know really is that he charges 3000$ a session.

Kunlun - same but cheaper.

Frantzis - quite an interesting interview published on here but otherwise know nothing of the man.

I am not associated with any business ... is there anything else you would like to get off your chest????

oh yeah quite a lot thanks for lending a shoulder to sob on

If you think it is a saccharine cesspool why on earth are you here?

apech i am not "here", 5 min of my online time is here.

u r actually the most innocuous one , nobody is impugning u, but u r aider and abetter.

oh yeah quite a lot thanks for lending a shoulder to sob on

apech i am not "here", 5 min of my online time is here.

u r actually the most innocuous one , nobody is impugning u, but u r aider and abetter.

Cheers, I feel better now.

Sign in to follow this