Sign in to follow this  
DalTheJigsaw123

Thoughts On Brain Sync?

Well I can tell you that if your playing music with someone and you stand right next to them you get a much better reading as to what they are going to do. I don't know what it is exactly, but there is like an energy that becomes more and less intense which says which way they're going.

I think just being in step, or in time, with people opens you up to the same thought patterns.

I didn't see anything about it on the entrainment link there, but to my knowledge entrainment mostly refers to the fact that if you have 2 beats moving at the same beats per minute but not in sync, they will eventually become in sync and stay that way, like nature has an efficiency mechanism to put them into the same beat. Apparently this works with electronic beats as well as those perpetual motion contraptions with the metal balls.

your first link didn't work for me. Now I tried it again and it worked, so I see you were probably talking about synching the left and ride sides of the brain rather than two people being in sync?

I haven't tried it and I told myself I didn't really want to because it wasn't something I was learning to do myself.Would my skill at meditation grow from using this type of thing? I also wondered about its portability and I was a bit worried about using something I had no real knowledge about. At least in meditation, you're doing the driving :-)

I've done it for about 4-5 years now, specifically holosync. It seems to me to be like a jog for your mind, like I'll do it while going to sleep and I'll wake up rejuvenated and emotions cleared.

As far as sitting and doing it during meditation, I'm sure it works well, but I don't know what happens when you drop it. In my experience of it when you stop using that stuff it seems like the effect goes away.

I say worth it as a tool, but not a fix all end all. Clears out issues only as you bring them up during the meditation and focus on the emotion.

John

I've used it steadily for meditation for about 3 years and will continue to do so. The only problem is that there is no way to evaluate the effects. I think my nei kung practice is the most significant factor in my progress, but BB technology with my noise-cancelling headphones makes the urban environment much easier to handle. The World Health Organization recognizes noise pollution as a threat to well-being, and man I believe it. I use mine 3 hours a day on average and over the course of 3 years I think I've mellowed some.

Personally, I swear by these things. This one in particular is amazing, youll need to listen to it twice, but after the first listen you should start to notice the effects, just make sure you use headphones.

When I listen to this I can actually "feel" my pineal gland opening as well as my eyes relaxing, most of the time I do not even realize that I'm holding tension there.

Edited by imonous

Sign in to follow this