konchog uma

Authors similar to Francois Lepine

Having read Master Lepine's trilogy on kuji-in, and found it infinitely more beneficial than the body of ninjitsu literature on the subject, I am looking to further my studies. Can anyone recommend books or authors who give advanced information on kuji-in practice from a spiritual perspective? That is to say that I find the ninjitsu approach about cultivating magical powers to be not so much for me. I like the idea of strengthening the chakra system and healing the luminous body. I have nothing against internal powers, they just seem like secondary effects to having a strong chakra system. Anyway, I would like to read about taoist, vajrayana, mikkyo, vedic, etc take on kuji-in.

thank you!

Haven't seen this yet, but it's apparently from Tendai/Mikkyo (and simply sold on a ninja website): http://mikkyo.ninjutsu.com/

Stephen Hayes' DVD is alright, even though it's also from the infamous ninjas :lol: . It's taught in more of a practical psychological manner rather than anything too esoteric. But it does have more of a chakra approach than Lepine's stuff has. He will put the mudras above the crown, then bring it down in front of the throat chakra, and point it outwards (if I remember correctly, while pronouncing it) then will bring it down to the heart.

Maybe others here will chime in on other sources...

thank you scotty, i appreciate that.

the person who introduced me to kuji-in and who answers my specific questions about it is a ninja master, and infamous as they may be, i respect them for many more reasons than that they could kill me easily. :)

i hope others can chime in too, and thanks again. i hope i get a chance to read that kuji book.

Haven't seen this yet, but it's apparently from Tendai/Mikkyo (and simply sold on a ninja website): http://mikkyo.ninjutsu.com/

Stephen Hayes' DVD is alright, even though it's also from the infamous ninjas :lol: . It's taught in more of a practical psychological manner rather than anything too esoteric. But it does have more of a chakra approach than Lepine's stuff has. He will put the mudras above the crown, then bring it down in front of the throat chakra, and point it outwards (if I remember correctly, while pronouncing it) then will bring it down to the heart.

Maybe others here will chime in on other sources...