Thunder_Gooch

Thank you for the Taoist discussion forum!

Where better a taoist discussiom forum than on a taoist discussion forum! :lol:

The identical appearance of a duality is the identical meaning of different names,

like the recurring mystery of a twilight is the gate of numerous kowtow.

The identical appearance of a duality is the identical meaning of different names,

like the recurring mystery of a twilight is the gate of numerous kowtow.

This is a good development here, many felt that things were too diffused or diverse in the previous setting.

this is great, it was overdue.

I saw my post count reduce by half and was wondering where they disappeared. It seems like the gracious mods are actually going through all the threads and moving them to taoist discussion one by one.

errrr :unsure: not sure if that's happening.

post count shouldn't be reducing either, that unusual.

(but thanks for "gracious mods" comment :) )

errrr :unsure: not sure if that's happening.

post count shouldn't be reducing either, that unusual.

(but thanks for "gracious mods" comment :) )

Ah I had a closer look and it counted the most active posts in the general forum which was about half. the total active posts shows on top of it with all the posts. Just that the general discussion count was bolder.

So there won't be any thread moving? it's good either way. Thanks! :)

We will probably be moving a few threads back and forth in time.

Nothing is "set in stone" yet, will just see how the place grows

:D

We will see ... one of the benefits of having it all together is because ... well ... its all together ;) You would get more people's views on a topic, and in the cross-fire the topic would be explored completely.

With a split-off section I am concerned that Daoist conversation will in fact become less on the forum, even though it will be more focused here.

Change is good, and time will tell ;)

We will see ... one of the benefits of having it all together is because ... well ... its all together ;) You would get more people's views on a topic, and in the cross-fire the topic would be explored completely.

With a split-off section I am concerned that Daoist conversation will in fact become less on the forum, even though it will be more focused here.

My impression is that some topics fall into the second page and onward very fast and therefore get 'lost' in the 'all together'.

I help at a completely different forum and we found that many topics works very well to group the like issues. Users just have to burn some more calories clicking a few more times :D

yes... we will see ;)

Thank you mods!

I'm hoping this section will help me in my practice:-) I've been feeling a little too tantric for a while. Be nice to return :-)

One is always free to continue posting Taoist topics in the General Forum too. If you are concerned your Taoist topic won't get a full exploration in the Taoist forum then please continue with your usual habit of posting it to the General Forum. :)

I know I won't be moving any Taoist topic started in General to this one (can't speak for other Mods though) as I see that as an expression of the thread starter's preference.

i'm curious if this forum will stay 'clean' from:

- discussions about (socially accepted) (dubious)sexual (mis)conducts (the Non threads & co) - moved to the General Discussion

- proselytising

you could add your own.

I have one major problem with this Taoist Discussion forum - it's taking me away from my practice!!!!

:)

I have one major problem with this Taoist Discussion forum - it's taking me away from my practice!!!!

That's nice. It is always good to have someone to talk with.

Hey Little1, I guess that is mostly up to the Mods, isn't it?

Breathe by sitting on a small end table, like I do, in front of the monitor.... :)

off topic ,but i didnt know where else to post this and share with folks i really like :D well i actually i like all folks. :blush:

what a fantastic and wonderful day in the tao this is :)

wooooooohoooooooooo the tao smiles on me today wow

if i could i would buy each of you a round of smiling tao

oh yeeeaah

off topic ,but i didnt know where else to post this and share with folks i really like :D well i actually i like all folks. :blush:

oh yeeeaah

Heah! Spread that Tao around!!!

A Buddhist free forum at last ! Yipee

Yes I was thinking that. I thought of the general\old main forum and it feels a bit too 'hot' to me and then I thought of the daoist forum and it feels like a cool breeze.

I'm being serious fer once :-)

While we shouldn't forget that the Buddhists are our friends, there is a long history of cross pollination between Taoism and Buddhism

a refreshing breeze is still ... refreshing :lol:

oh yeeeaah

What happened ,have you been playing poker today or feeling just like this,just becouse ? :lol::lol:

Nice forum, I am learning some Daoist stuff from you people(although I play taiji and do chikung my theoretical knowledge is very little) ,and find it very interesting and inspiring.The forum has a really good feeling so far.