Sign in to follow this  
tulku

Do not let them take your pineal power away

"Dont assume the journey is going to be all cosy..."

I'll second this. IME there are, however, things that help smooth the ride. Many people on TTB's are helpful in this area IME.

I don't have personal experience with an open pineal or whatever so I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through but I did have a hellish time of it and also wandered off into K-syndrome territory for a short period. IME solutions came from having an open mind about the form they might take. I also had a few "stock" remedies that I could count on (and still do) that were passed on by my first teacher.

Yes, ultimately you do it yourself but IMO/IME it's more helpful to have folks around that have also done it themselves and can share useful things with each other.

I think that's what a proper "guru" does. Unfortunately IMO people who aren't far enough in seem to invest some people with authority that they don't deserve and give up their discernment at crucial points. This is why IMO a "guru" should be above reproach and why I so often suggest staying away from the ones that aren't.

As I was doing this meditation, I realized the limitations of being centered in the heart, as is taught in many religions and metaphysical circles. Centering in the heart makes it more difficult to move energy up the spine because any issues we have about love could prevent the energy from going any higher than the heart chakra. This prevents us from activating the higher brain states.

Told ya all.. Thanks my Friend for the link..

Hi tulku,

I'm interested in your excitement about pineal gland work.

Are you comfortable talking about your methods in more detail?

Can you share some of what makes you see this as so vital?

Thanks

Yet, it is not wise to ignore VJ's encouragement, for he has your best interests at heart. He has nothing to gain from this, and because he has also been thru the fire many times, i think he knows what the pitfalls are, and is merely here to point them out.

Where did you arrive at that conclusion? Have you met Vajraji in person? If not, then by what criteria have you reached this conclusion? You are giving Vajraji credit, where credit is not deserved. Why? What you attribute as a caring Vajraji is nothing more than a parental projection. Further, you have made him a guru.

Edited by ralis

I think neither VJ nor anyone else for that matter know what kind of pitfalls I had gone through, especially the last 15 months or so, and I am still going through these pitfall.s

Neither VJ nor anyone one else in this forum has ever encountered problems of my magnitude.

Conventional wisdom is not gonna help me resolve my unconventional out-of-this-world problems. I have searched for the solutions in various countries and in the end, the answer is do it all on your own.

Best of luck, man. Hope the problems resolve!

This belongs in the FD thread. :lol:

I wouldn't be so quick to mock this guy if I were you, it is possible to recieve guidance from "other wordly" beings. Some of us do but often do not even realize it, coincidences can be one of those forms of communication. Higher spirits, masters, aliens, spirit guide, higher intelligence, subconcious, extra-dimensional beings are a few names ascribed to them. In my direct experience it is possible to ask a question in and of oneself and have it answered by an entity outside of what is considered the concious thinking self. As far as the most "important" energy center debate goes i would say that no one point is more important than the other as they all have a wide variety of functions as well as an inherent intelligence capable of activating/manipulating the others. But on another note if I absolutely had to choose one energy center to be "most" important it would be the feet.

But on another note if I absolutely had to choose one energy center to be "most" important it would be the feet.

Interesting! Why do you say this?

As I was doing this meditation, I realized the limitations of being centered in the heart, as is taught in many religions and metaphysical circles. Centering in the heart makes it more difficult to move energy up the spine because any issues we have about love could prevent the energy from going any higher than the heart chakra. This prevents us from activating the higher brain states.

Your friend hasn't the slightest idea of what he is talking about.

The Heart (not heart chakra) is found after the crown.

microcosmic_orbit.gif

See how it goes around in a circle? If your friend was experiencing a blockage it is because he was doing it wrong and/or focusing on the spine, when it is more in the chest.

Which that is a personal issue that he needs to resolve, as are all blockages.

You can decide to only focus on pineal meditations or whatever, it is your choice.

However, being afraid of love is a very serious issue that you may want to consider.

Thanks to gj551 for posting this chart here:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/19674-gate-of-ming/

Edited by Informer
  • Like 1

Where did you arrive at that conclusion? Have you met Vajraji in person? If not, then by what criteria have you reached this conclusion? You are giving Vajraji credit, where credit is not deserved. Why? What you attribute as a caring Vajraji is nothing more than a parental projection. Further, you have made him a guru.

Its okay, i completely understand from which place this is coming from.

You think its so easy to make someone into a guru?

Hmm....

Perhaps if i knew you on a deeper level, certain positive traits could also be attributed to you, but currently, i am assuming you are going to say, "No thanks, dont bother, not interested." But if ever you change your mind, show yourself to be more accommodating and approachable, less cynical and attacking, and more appreciation will be forthgoing - of this i am sure, and from various human and perhaps divine quarters too.

Uh oh... I see that pride of... "Oh... they won't understand"...

Ah yes.. the youth of first time experiencing.

and i see the pride of.. "oh.. another noob to the meditation circle.."

as i said VJ, you have no idea what i am like spiritually in person and how many master i have met and talked to of various traditions over the past year or so..

the youth of assuming they know everything..

• Like 1

The deeper you go, the subtler pride is... the more one needs a master within lineage to guide one through such a subtle field of land mines.

LOL.. yes pride can be very subtle indeed.. :P

"Dont assume the journey is going to be all cosy..."

I'll second this. IME there are, however, things that help smooth the ride. Many people on TTB's are helpful in this area IME.

I don't have personal experience with an open pineal or whatever so I can't begin to imagine what you must be going through but I did have a hellish time of it and also wandered off into K-syndrome territory for a short period. IME solutions came from having an open mind about the form they might take. I also had a few "stock" remedies that I could count on (and still do) that were passed on by my first teacher.

Yes, ultimately you do it yourself but IMO/IME it's more helpful to have folks around that have also done it themselves and can share useful things with each other.

I think that's what a proper "guru" does. Unfortunately IMO people who aren't far enough in seem to invest some people with authority that they don't deserve and give up their discernment at crucial points. This is why IMO a "guru" should be above reproach and why I so often suggest staying away from the ones that aren't.

you gotta understand, there is this thing called fate and karma..

if the higher dimensions and heavens refuse to let you meet a human spiritual teacher, then no amount of outwards searching is gonna resolve this problem.. you will just waste too much time and money on your outward searches..

so for those unlucky ones like me who have to do it all alone, then we just have to grit our teeth and do it alone..

there is this saying when the gods wanna give immense power and responsibility to a human, first they test him and forge him well like a sword..

Your friend hasn't the slightest idea of what he is talking about.

The Heart (not heart chakra) is found after the crown.

microcosmic_orbit.gif

See how it goes around in a circle? If your friend was experiencing a blockage it is because he was doing it wrong and/or focusing on the spine, when it is more in the chest.

Which that is a personal issue that he needs to resolve, as are all blockages.

You can decide to only focus on pineal meditations or whatever, it is your choice.

However, being afraid of love is a very serious issue that you may want to consider.

Thanks to gj551 for posting this chart here:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/19674-gate-of-ming/

who's afraid of love? when i walk on the streets, i focus on emptiness in my heart chakra..

there are several different versions of "love"..

you gotta understand, there is this thing called fate and karma..

if the higher dimensions and heavens refuse to let you meet a human spiritual teacher, then no amount of outwards searching is gonna resolve this problem.. you will just waste too much time and money on your outward searches..

so for those unlucky ones like me who have to do it all alone, then we just have to grit our teeth and do it alone..

there is this saying when the gods wanna give immense power and responsibility to a human, first they test him and forge him well like a sword..

I don't get it, there's a bunch of them (human spiritual teachers) right here on TTB.

There's pretty much one for every flavour you care to mention:-)

I don't know anything about fate and karma. Besides IMO you're as much in heaven as anyone else. If you're having trouble, maybe you could explain what it is?

Or if you don't want to (which I can also understand) I'd get in touch with Hundun or Santiago.

Why are you behaving like this to a stranger?

Some people do feel they are special, which I feel is at the root of many problems today.

You are unique, but not special, so don't feel like you are.

Do you consider you special? This only achieves to unblance an equillibrium, which will ineffiably cause a better than or less than state of mentality.

Special:

5. Regarded with particular affection and admiration.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/special

With this there will be attachement and limitations to the love you radiate, as some would be more valued of the radiance. Which is not what pure universal love is. It is not individualized or divisable in that manner.

:wub:

No one is special, but we are all unique.

• Like 1

Vaj

How about translating the yogic terms into english for the ignorant. Otherwise I have to spend all day on wikipedia to understand what you are saying.

Maybe it would be a useful exercise for you too?

with respect

Craig

• Like 1

Vaj

How about translating the yogic terms into english for the ignorant. Otherwise I have to spend all day on wikipedia to understand what you are saying.

Maybe it would be a useful exercise for you too?

with respect

Craig

Sorry Craig,

I knew Tulku knew these words.

"You automatically go from anahata (heart chakra, center of chest) to ajna (3rd eye). You automatically experience the connection between the Sahasarara (crown chakra or energy center) and the Muladhara (tail chakra or the bottom chakra)."

There is also the Hridaya Chakra which is in the physical heart generally found after experiencing the crown chakra.

But on another note if I absolutely had to choose one energy center to be "most" important it would be the feet.

Still wondering why you say this. :)

He's talking about the chakra's. Heart is a higher mind state from that sentence.

Sign in to follow this