Sign in to follow this  
tulku

Do not let them take your pineal power away

There is now a certain poster plus his supporters who are trying to push people away from pineal gland meditations.

I would advise everyone to look carefully into the so-called concept of love meditation.

The heart, love and emotions can never bring you into enlighenment. At the most, it can only transform you into a bodhisattva.

To reach complete enlightenment, to become a buddha, to become part of the source, the wu wei, the emptiness again, pineal gland activation is completely neccessary!

DO not exchange one set of tyrants for another! Free yourself!

Love alone can never bring you into complete liberation.

Love alone can never destroy the veil covering your eyes.

You can only do that by pineal gland activation!

The illusions of time and space can onlly be torn down by pineal gland activations.

Can mere loving-kindness do that?

The so called "Pineal Power" is not lessened through practices of love and compassion, only stengthened.

Edited by Informer
  • Like 1

Old school practices with proven results are the best.

Yes, and that includes the Brahmaviharas... the Tibetans practice that like crazy my brother. :wub:

Yes, and that includes the Brahmaviharas... the Tibetans practice that like crazy my brother. :wub:

it is hardly the highest practice out there

it is hardly the highest practice out there

No, but without mastering those? Or at least experiencing them on a certain level. None of the higher practices will bare much fruit.

• Like 2

No, but without mastering those? Or at least experiencing them on a certain level. None of the higher practices will bare much fruit.

Exactly.

People love to speculate and make proclamations on Absolute states without giving due understanding and regard to the Relative practices, which act as supports and foundations to carry the insights into the Absolute.

And i would venture further to say that the Absolute is inseparable from the Relative, and in working with the Relative, one is already working with the Absolute. There has to be a systematic progression, but not from the standpoint of seeing it as a sort of dualistic two-tiered approach. Working at Integration is that which eradicates a lot of unnecessary speculations. Its a symbiotic process.

Exactly.

People love to speculate and make proclamations on Absolute states without giving due understanding and regard to the Relative practices, which act as supports and foundations to carry the insights into the Absolute.

And i would venture further to say that the Absolute is inseparable from the Relative, and in working with the Relative, one is already working with the Absolute. There has to be a systematic progression, but not from the standpoint of seeing it as a sort of dualistic two-tiered approach. Working at Integration is that which eradicates a lot of unnecessary speculations. Its a symbiotic process.

I agree! Try firing up K without compassion practice ^_^

Pineal Gland Meditations aren't bad in itself but I think it shouldn't be practiced before having created a stable foundation.An active pineal gland can be owerhelming without the right preparation and once open it can't be closed again by will,well no methods I know of.

• Like 4

As I was doing this meditation, I realized the limitations of being centered in the heart, as is taught in many religions and metaphysical circles. Centering in the heart makes it more difficult to move energy up the spine because any issues we have about love could prevent the energy from going any higher than the heart chakra. This prevents us from activating the higher brain states.

Told ya all.. Thanks my Friend for the link..

Edited by tulku

As I was doing this meditation, I realized the limitations of being centered in the heart, as is taught in many religions and metaphysical circles. Centering in the heart makes it more difficult to move energy up the spine because any issues we have about love could prevent the energy from going any higher than the heart chakra. This prevents us from activating the higher brain states.

Told ya all.. Thanks my Friend for the link..

This is why we connect to lineage. Which is what you really need and secretly want. Is to have that deep connection to a master that has already gone through the stages which you are longing to experience directly.

This is where fools are wrong about guidance from lineage. All you have to do is follow their practices handed down from master to master in unbroken lineage, known or unknown, and the progression of ones energy in deep states of meditation naturally bares fruit for you... as their merits help you along your way due to their vows. You automatically go from anahata to ajna. You automatically experience the connection between the Sahasarara and the Muladhara.

The Siddhas in your lineage guide you on subtler levels than the physical! Which is why one must be sure of what lineage one is getting into. You don't want to get all caught up in the egoism of a Master that had no guide, as well as those on here that disparage guides.

This is why we connect to lineage. Which is what you really need and secretly want. Is to have that deep connection to a master that has already gone through the stages which you are longing to experience directly.

This is where fools are wrong about guidance from lineage. All you have to do is follow their practices handed down from master to master in unbroken lineage, known or unknown, and the progression of ones energy in deep states of meditation naturally bares fruit for you... as their merits help you along your way due to their vows. You automatically go from anahata to ajna. You automatically experience the connection between the Sahasarara and the Muladhara.

The Siddhas in your lineage guide you on subtler levels than the physical! Which is why one must be sure of what lineage one is getting into. You don't want to get all caught up in the egoism of a Master that had no guide, as well as those on here that disparage guides.

On this day 13/08/2011, the world has changed like it has never changed before and is still changing. Yet people are still clinging on to old world assumptions.

What makes you think I don't already have someone looking out for me from the other-worldly dimensions?

A Master that has no guide doesn't mean he will be egoistic.

The highest Masters of all learn direct from other-worldly non-human masters cos they have the potential to do so.

When the student is ready, the master will appear. Any teacher who is willing to teach me, spiritual or human, will appear before me when the time is right.

In the mean-time, I will just focus on pineal Jhana concentration meditation all on my own until I receive further instructions from a master, human or other-dimensional, who will appear in front of me magically instead of me searching on my own.

No more outside searches. Only inner searches from now on.

Edited by tulku

On this day 13/08/2011, the world has changed like it has never changed before and is still changing.

What makes you think I don't already have someone looking out for me from the other-worldly dimensions?

The highest Masters of all learn direct from other-worldly non-human masters cos they have the potential to do so.

When the student is ready, the master will appear. Any teacher who is willing to teach me, spiritual or human, will appear before me when the time is right.

In the mean-time, I will just focus on pineal Jhana concentration meditation all on my own.

Naturally, this is your choice and your right. Its good to have a clear designation of which path fits your present needs, in fact, not only is it good, its the only proper way for anyone.

Yet, it is not wise to ignore VJ's encouragement, for he has your best interests at heart. He has nothing to gain from this, and because he has also been thru the fire many times, i think he knows what the pitfalls are, and is merely here to point them out. Its entirely up to you to take heed.

Dont assume the journey is going to be all cosy, that's all he is saying.

On this day 13/08/2011, the world has changed like it has never changed before and is still changing. Yet people are still clinging on to old world assumptions.

In the mean-time, I will just focus on pineal Jhana concentration meditation all on my own until I receive further instructions from a master, human or other-dimensional, who will appear in front of me magically instead of me searching on my own.

This belongs in the FD thread. :lol:

• Like 1

Naturally, this is your choice and your right. Its good to have a clear designation of which path fits your present needs, in fact, not only is it good, its the only proper way for anyone.

Yet, it is not wise to ignore VJ's encouragement, for he has your best interests at heart. He has nothing to gain from this, and because he has also been thru the fire many times, i think he knows what the pitfalls are, and is merely here to point them out. Its entirely up to you to take heed.

Dont assume the journey is going to be all cosy, that's all he is saying.

I think neither VJ nor anyone else for that matter know what kind of pitfalls I had gone through, especially the last 15 months or so, and I am still going through these pitfall.s

Neither VJ nor anyone one else in this forum has ever encountered problems of my magnitude.

Conventional wisdom is not gonna help me resolve my unconventional out-of-this-world problems. I have searched for the solutions in various countries and in the end, the answer is do it all on your own.

No problem! Just be aware of pride and subconscious projection. As subtle they run, behind conscious interpretation.

It's nice when a physiological manifestation, outside of your own self creation, can reflect directly your own stage of meditation, in a way that is so clear as to be without any mistaken gestation.

Please excuse my inspiration for rhyme incorporation.

• Like 1

Neither VJ nor anyone one else in this forum has ever encountered problems of my magnitude.

Uh oh... I see that pride of... "Oh... they won't understand"...

Ah yes.. the youth of first time experiencing.

Edited by Vajrahridaya
  • Like 1

The deeper you go, the subtler pride is... the more one needs a master within lineage to guide one through such a subtle field of land mines.

I think neither VJ nor anyone else for that matter know what kind of pitfalls I had gone through, especially the last 15 months or so, and I am still going through these pitfall.s

Conventional wisdom is not gonna help me resolve my unconventional out-of-this-world problems. I have searched for the solutions in various countries and in the end, the answer is do it all on your own.

Ok then.

Wishing you the very best.

Sign in to follow this