Sign in to follow this  
tulku

Difference between doing Microcosmic Orbit / Chakra Activation in a wakeful Beta and trance-like Delta States

Brainwaves are categorized in 4 categories : Beta, Alpha, Theta and Delta.

Beta (13- 40 cycles per second)

Beta is associated with our waking activity. During a day we experience all the brainwave patterns with a predominance of Beta.

Alpha (8-13 cycles per second)

The first pattern discovered in 1908 by an Austrian Psychiatrist named Hans Berger. Alpha pattern appears when in wakefulness where there is a relaxed and effortless alertness. Light meditation and day dreaming. It is recommend to practice your creative visualization and auto-suggestion technique in alpha state.

Theta (4-7 cycles per second)

Associated with creativity, dreams and Extra-sensory perception for the student the theta state is something to learn to go at will. They are countless ways to reach theta , so I will not talk about that. Theta is simply the state where your ESP can operates , if you do the proper work you can learn to enter theta at will and perform most of the psychic activities. Now, we use the EEG to measure the thing. The EEG has limitation specially I can tell you for example to go in theta to perform consciousness travel in the past centuries to meet with the consciousness of a Leonardo DaVinci. The EEG cannot measure this and this feat occur certainly somewhere beyond Delta.

Delta (1/2 - 4 cycles per second)

Delta is associated with deep sleep, this pattern is very slow, however, this brain waves pattern is important for the explorer of consciousness , the EEG is no help to grade, when occur X or Y in the delta range. If you work to merge with the mass consciousness of our planet you need to work in delta, the first step will be to learn to be conscious in your dreams, you can do that, you can go further in the exploration. Astral projection or Out of Body experience occurs in Delta. The EEG will not be able to really measure in what state you are in, because, it is not a sophisticated machine.

So what's the difference between doing Microcosmic Orbit/ Chakra Activation/ Kundalini Orbit in a wake-up "busy thought" Beta State and a trance-like Delta State?

Has anyone ever done Microcosmic Orbit and Chakra Activation in a trance-like Delta State before?

Is doing MCO during a mundane activity not meant to bring you into a more Alpha or Theta state, bringing the practitioner into their unconditioned mind while tapping energy?

So I guess even if you are in a Beta state it will diminish as you do the MCO, ime..

Is doing MCO during a mundane activity not meant to bring you into a more Alpha or Theta state, bringing the practitioner into their unconditioned mind while tapping energy?

So I guess even if you are in a Beta state it will diminish as you do the MCO, ime..

When I was doing MCO, I had to concentrate on moving my kundalini preventing me from moving into a more relaxed Theta or Delta state.

Doesn't that happen with you?

When I was doing MCO, I had to concentrate on moving my kundalini preventing me from moving into a more relaxed Theta or Delta state.

Doesn't that happen with you?

Well, mind you I've never had a formal teacher on this stuff, but I've studied Cleary's notes of Secret of the Golden Flower and other Taoist writing which suggested that the orbit moves on it's own the correct posture and mind are maintained. That is how I do it during meditation. Injaculation is another story and more physical and intense. During mundane activities, I might do a qi gong movement, similar to what you'll see people do before breaking bricks, to awaken internal energy.

I'm pretty sure you've been doing this for a lot longer and with a lot more personal training, however, so I wouldn't take me for any sort of expert on this..

edit: Also, my sources are more Northern school. Southern schools talked more about Jing and Chi, as do Kundalini yogis, so they might be more intense?

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

Sign in to follow this