Aetherous

The secret chakra thread!

You are very welcome, Scotty. Trust you will derive great benefit from it. :)

"The ancient masters said that if you do not foster

dislike and unhappy thoughts, your mind will not

be in turmoil. If your mind is not in turmoil, the

air (or energy of your body) will not be disturbed.

If the air is not disturbed, other physical elements

of your body will experience harmony. Harmonious

elements will in turn help the mind stay free of

turmoil. Then the wheel of joy will keep revolving."

(the 3rd Dodrupchen)

• Like 3

1.Third eye between the eyebrows

2.The wind wheel on the forehead

3.The crown wheel on the top of the head

4.The throat wheel

5.The fire wheel between the throat and the heart

6.The heart wheel

7.The navel wheel

8.The secret place, four fingers below the navel

9.The jewel wheel on the sexual organ, near the end

10.The tip of the sexual organ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra#Vajrayana_.28Buddhist_Tantra.29

Four fingers below the navel is pretty far away from the penis itself. Although I guess it'd depend on what you're being taught (if using the penis has a purpose for that specific method). And I suppose attention within the area affects the penis, as well.

Get a room, guys. :lol:

By the way, the secret tsa lung practice is kind of sweet:

In the secret chakra (4 finger widths below the navel, slightly forward in the body) visualize/feel a blue bellows (like an upside down teardrop shape) with the energy continually flowing downward out of it. Cultivate feelings of water...purity, coolness, liquid that wants to seek the lowest place, etc. Also a feeling of generosity.

I'm interested in this because I feel great having energy descend to this spot, rather than the dantien, which is slightly higher. It is more grounding and empowering.

There is also the secret, or sex, chakra. This is red, has thirty-two branches, and is level with the base of the spine. In a man, this is located at the base of the sex organ. As well, there is the middle secret chakra, also known as the jewel chakra, which is white and has eight branch channels; and there is the tip secret chakra, which is at the end of the penis, where the central channel ends.

"Bliss of Inner Fire" by Lama Yeshe, page 108

Specific to the practice of tummo.

Secret chakra the penis?

Models of the subtle body vary according to the particular tantra, practice and tradition.

I've heard of a teaching where the 'vajra' is mentioned (i.e. the penis) as well as the secret chakra so in that model they are different.

Rainbow Vein,

It seems to be talking about the yellow-hall center/yellow court/gold pavilion (huang ting), where the energies from above (fire) and below (water) combine to form the 'spiritual embryo'.

That is also my experience of the LDT/sea of qi area, which is simply the bottom portion of this cavity. At least in my experience, when these energies combine, they also rise from the LDT into the solar plexus area, so "under the heart" and "above the genitals" is right:

IHC_MiddleDT.jpg

Beneath the LDT (sea of qi point, usually said to be at most 3 finger widths below the navel) is the secret chakra (4 finger widths below the navel). There is a very clear diagram of this on page 172 in Yang Jwing Ming's Embryonic Breathing book. I apologize - I don't have a way of scanning this...hope you have the book, or that someone else is willing.

On 8/11/2011 at 6:05 PM, Aetherous said:

It seems to be talking about the yellow-hall center/yellow court/gold pavilion (huang ting), where the energies from above (fire) and below (water) combine to form the 'spiritual embryo'.

That is also my experience of the LDT/sea of qi area, which is simply the bottom portion of this cavity. At least in my experience, when these energies combine, they also rise from the LDT into the solar plexus area, so "under the heart" and "above the genitals" is right:

I feel a water sensation parting from my butt crack to land into just beneath the navel.

And coming out the other side into the solar plexus. As if entering an underground tunnel maybe; at the navel.

And following the heart.

Edited by dawn90

On 09/08/2011 at 10:11 AM, Aetherous said:

Four fingers below the navel is pretty far away from the penis itself. Although I guess it'd depend on what you're being taught (if using the penis has a purpose for that specific method). And I suppose attention within the area affects the penis, as well.

even an erect one ?

• Haha 2

Four fingers below the navel is right in the middle of the sacral chakra - and also the lower extent of the solar plexus chakra in males.

In the women I have examined for this, the solar plexus chakra starts at the navel.  Are women emotionally more refined than men?

If you really want secret chakras look above the head.  Also below the base chakra but I suspect those are for specialized applications

Secret chakra is above the head ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Chakra+above+head&client=ubuntu&hs=IAB&channel=fs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjRqrvA1bz2AhWzUGwGHecUAPgQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1354&bih=579&dpr=1

- not very 'secret '  .

It ain't ya dick either  ..... guys .

The real SECRET Chakra  ;

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

• Haha 1

脈輪不是秘密,是你們程度太差,又練錯了,才會練不出來脈輪。

脈輪就是陽生內景,形字印,陽生內景就是脈輪的樣子,有形狀,圓形,方形,三角形,六角形,平面幾何,立體幾何,曼陀羅花等等都有,問題是你練錯了,你只有氣感,只有呼吸,怎麼可能會出現陽生內景的脈輪呢?