Greenhorn

The collective consciousness...

I think it's ok if you buy into these things, but I have heard so much lately about global conscious shifts, and aliens, 2012, etc., It's hard for me to take any of it with anymore than a grain of salt.

What makes you certain about this?

• Like 1

Im still being influenced by Green Day, but when you really think about it, was influenced by Bob Dylan. Love the green ray hypothosis though. Green in general is my favorite color, and strangely enough green was really in style this summer, so perhaps theres a connection.

I think it's ok if you buy into these things, but I have heard so much lately about global conscious shifts, and aliens, 2012, etc., It's hard for me to take any of it with anymore than a grain of salt.

What makes you certain about this?

I've just had an interesting experience not long ago. Also I really think, something is about to change, not necessary dramaticaly, but surely in a good way....

It's not like we're being rayed from aliens or any of the 2012 nonsense:)

Where is this green ray comming from?

I think it may have to do with the green traffic light which allows us to cross the dangerous street ,in the same way green ray comes from Cosmic 'traffic light'and signals us and keeps us safe to cross the world of samsara(samsara-is that the right word?). :ninja:

I am open for the disscusion if anyone has a different opinion..

Edited by suninmyeyes

I made the post up.Maybe it wasnt funny,but it was to me.Good night! :lol:

:lol:

Maybe everyone considering and buying into the global consciousness shift will bring one about!

There may not be some noticable changes for everybody. It's like changing of the weather, not everybody feels it,but some do in bone aches, bladder, ...

and the word "ray" is unnecessary and misleading. I think it has more to do with green color vibration in coleration with Nature.

I think it may have to do with the green traffic light which allows us to cross the dangerous street ,in the same way green ray comes from Cosmic 'traffic light'and signals us and keeps us safe to cross the world of samsara(samsara-is that the right word?). :ninja:

I am open for the disscusion if anyone has a different opinion..

My truck is green (color, not environmentally). Does that count?

My truck is green (color, not environmentally). Does that count?

Absolutley,every little helps.

And if you ever decide to go for a pair of green shoes that match the truck you could be very close to fulfilling your green potential.

• Like 1

Haha, great:)

Well what about this, it's a new movie coming up

Heart chakra has a green glow. I think it's interesting...

Absolutley,every little helps.

And if you ever decide to go for a pair of green shoes that match the truck you could be very close to fulfilling your green potential.

Hehehe. I think we can forget the green shoes.

(I have a green thumb - that should count for something.)

I think the most influential "green" source right now influencing the collective conscious is the intentional destruction of the United States dollar (the green back), and the global redistribution of wealth as the paradigms for resource control that have been in place for the last few generations are beginning to crumble.

• Like 1