Sign in to follow this  
bigbook

Dr. Lin's Anal Breathing seeker says hello

hi i have signed into TAO BUMS because i read some of Mantak's books long 8 years ago (iam 30 now) to help me cure my premature ejaculation but it was all left at "reading" only... i never really got into the stuff Mantak describes although i tried... for me it was all to vague and i didnt really feel anything he described... the procedures seemed too complicated to do correctly or feel anything at all and my premature ejaculation wasnt getting any better so i gave up although i believe in taoist way of looking at world...

now after few years from my fisrt tapping into taoist teachings i found out through google and some forum posts (especially on forums regarding MALE MULTIPLE ORGASMS) that Mantak is not the only celebrated ambassador of Taoism in western world...

few posts were mentioning some Dr. Lin particualry his technique called ANAL BREATHING and compared it to Big Draw thought by Mantak in his books..

some even went so far as to say that Dr. Lin's version called ANAL BREATHING is more accessible and gives better results compared to Mantak's teachings...

unfortunatelly Dr. Lin's webpage www.actionlove.com is total chaos with over 1000 links and subpages, duh...

so i came here - to the biggest taoist community on internet - to find somebody who actually practices Dr. Lin's techniques (i am particualry interested in the mysterious ANAL BREATHING) and could direct me to the source book or manual describing step-by-step the ANAL BREATHING and other techniques from Dr. Lin

i managed to find few pages mentioning ANAL BREATHING and some even try to explain it but this got me even more CURIOUS to read the "original" 1st hand texts written by Dr. Lin:

http://precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/HLLinsLinks.htm

http://precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/HLSbiel11025.htm

could you point me to the original ANAL BREATHING teaching by Dr. Lin

Hi Bigbook,

Welcome to the 'bums

Those links from Trunks website (a member here) are probably your best bet, as you said "unfortunately Dr. Lin's webpage www.actionlove.com is total chaos with over 1000 links and subpages, duh." All the info is "hidden" (or just really hard to find) on his site.

I did buy Dr. Lin's CD quite a few years back. It's cheap and MUCH better organised that his website. I like his method and it was effective for me, I have not tried his herbs / supplements. Post another question in the main forum and you should hear from others who have used this method.

Looks like it's now called

Resonant Excitation of Sexual Orgasms(Book - CD_ROM version for Windows XP),

here

Sign in to follow this