Sign in to follow this  
deci belle

Strategy of Freedom

You still have to learn to be empty to achieve and understand this word, which takes discipline, or are you comparing this word to the Tao Te Ching," The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao, the name that can be named is not the eternal name".

Anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy we should be seeking these things. Calmness and emptiness are great goals to set for one self, being aware of self and feeling the Chi run through your body and mind are indescribable feelings, and that takes allot of patients and discipline to achieve this, and a good teacher.

The connection is a matter of stopping the momentum that results in stupid, self-depreciating behavior.

Well, at least I can agree with this.

I have never found a need for the word 'heartmind' but perhaps I will learn something if this thread takes on a life of its own.

I do love my freedom though.

Marblehead said: "I have never found a need for the word 'heartmind'"

Me too, Marblehead, but someone specifically asked me to comment on the recent thread of that name, so that's the only reason I've chosen to use that danged name.

deci said: "The mind that realizes sudden illumination is not separate form the reality borrowed by the name heartmind— nor is it other than your own mind right now."

See!! I'd already covered my ass. So that means I'm not talking about heartmind— whatever the kfuc that is. Just see a tasty word whenever you come across that icky word.❤ It's about the reality that borrows the name.

Mr. Sifu, dear~ doo go back to sifu school! Are you a recently certified graduate? Tryin' ta phish pher sum stoonts? I found my own Shishu in the middle …in the middle of nowhere.

Marblehead— I pasted what I finally wrote for that (icky word) thread here. My initial comment for that thread was that (icky word) sounds way too compassionate and new-agey. I do myself hope it dies and blows away soon, bro!! heehee!!❤

Hey Mr. Sifu~ hiya!! Been empty of empty, have you? Welcome aboard! PM me, mate and we'll cook that teacher of yours over some book-embers— I'm not vegan!

(ed: deci's quote and some paper-trail paste et post references.)

Edited by deci belle

What is PM me?

Oh!! Hi Sifu.❤ It means private message or personal mail, or something like that. It's not the comment space where i left my message for you. Look for a message window somewhere else or ask one of the moderators. I'll get an e-mail delivered that notifies me of your private message!

You can talk to me in private (I'm too sassy in public).

\...someone specifically asked me to comment on the recent thread of that name...

:lol: I wonder ooo dat :blink:

Always fun to read stuff from you... :D

Like hiking for miles, then suddenly coming upon a little brook, with sparklingly clean pools and no bear poo in sight... :lol: :lol:

I pray dem bears leave this thread alone too!!

Ya bear poop is so …poopy!!❤ hahahaha!

(ed: misspell poop)

Edited by deci belle

Sign in to follow this