myself a lot of unnecessary spending

of money and training...

though "unnecessary" doesnt mean that it

wasn't useful and helped me become who

I am today with the experiences that all

the time were involved.

sincerely

Harry

I bump this up one time as I consider this training so useful!

If the basic assumption is true the methods learned in the basic and advanced trainings help you to

choose the most beneficial places for you to be

most beneficial teachers for you to choose

most beneficial practices for you to do

etc.

to simply make the most beneficial decisions for you

in any area of your life

the methods learned surpass basic kiniseology

and help you build a most prosperous future in the long run if

you listen to what your developed energy awareness is telling you.

Stop listening to authorities... follow your inherent knowledge...

sounds like advertisement?

Probably... but again: I have been doing two trainings now and

I consider all learned most beneficial and practical. No nonsense talk:

direct experience.

Go for it...

just my thoughts.

No further bumping up of this topic from my side...

ascending smiles

Harry

I have done so many things in the last

17 years but a lot turned out to be

little useful.

Hi Harry,

It's great to hear from you again. It seems are going well.

:)

Hi Harry,

It's great to hear from you again. It seems are going well.

:)

The typical ups and downs I assume :blush: Thankx for noticing and responding... still doing KAP?

Things are indeed getting better and better... One sometimes wonders why it takes sooooooooooooo blushing looong to get to a place where one understands more and more, lets go more and more, enjoys more and more, becomes less reactive more and more... and then suddenly: bummer: back to zero as it seems but never zero again actually: to me its like starting at zero on a new level every so often.

I have finally established some kind of regular practice... not yet there where I wish to be... but quite at ease I will get there. One really has to work on creating the possibilities of even doing that... and life has its way to counteract!

I have always wondered about all the talk of "you yourself" creating your own miserabilities or fortunes of "your" future... all this "create the life you want"-talk... with the training I did (mentioned above) I think I am a big step closer to actually realizing the impact I (indeed) have, aside from the obvious like drinking wodka in excess and knowing my head will hit the floor a thousandfold the next morning :wacko::lol:

Hope everything's fine on your side of the ocean

smiles

Harry

Edited by sunshine

Hi Harry,

I guess this means no Stillness-Movement workshop in Germany? Darn, then I have to go to the US again :)

Good you found a useful practise for you.

I looked at the site and the methods seem potentially useful, though not something that I find that other systems don't have - direct experience is probably required, I guess.

Wishing you the best ^_^

Chris

I guess this means no Stillness-Movement workshop in Germany? Darn, then I have to go to the US again :)

I looked at the site and the methods seem potentially useful, though not something that I find that other systems don't have - direct experience is probably required, I guess.

Hi Chris,

the last word isn't out yet for this... I am up high up in the north. My last try had to be cancelled due to the size of the room being too small... should I manage to find a bigger space then the question is if Michael is still up for it. But if you look at my life: for the next two-and-a-half monthes I have no spare weekend due to getting medical ongoing training... and during the week I work from 7.30 til 6 in the evining (I have a midbreak but this does not leave the opportunity to travel to the next major cities to check places)...

I haven't said that the practices learned in these seminar replace any other practices... I have just said that they are the most useful. What you learn here takes away the guess work... bottom line of what they say is: your energy body know better what it needs for you than your mind... and how many of us have the trouble of making decisions? Do I do this or that or better this... oh wait: there is this AND that...

aaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh...

actually so far I have not seen ANY training develop this ability of deciding according to ones energy bodies "knowing" in such a step by step manner... AND: I suppose EVERYBODY can use the most basic methods IMMEDIATELY.

It really takes away the guess work... and it makes one understand why one lacks in certain abilities, certain strengthes etc. etc. etc. and what and how to develop it.

If you ask me it is a well worth ADDITION to ANY other training... and can only benefit it... ah: one instance possibly not: if your energy body tells you by the methods utlized that your current practice is not what you need... then sure: it does not benefit the practice you are doing but it benefits YOU yourself... helping you make new decisions much more beneficial for you.

Again all this just being true if one accepts the premise that your energy body knows best.

smiles

Harry

The typical ups and downs I assume :blush: Thankx for noticing and responding... still doing KAP?

Things are indeed getting better and better... One sometimes wonders why it takes sooooooooooooo blushing looong to get to a place where one understands more and more, lets go more and more, enjoys more and more, becomes less reactive more and more... and then suddenly: bummer: back to zero as it seems but never zero again actually: to me its like starting at zero on a new level every so often.

Yes, I'm back to KAPing, taking lessons again after recently "zeroing" myself.

Weird isn't it.

:wub:

Mal