Raz

Free wills destiny

yin and yang, free will and destiny

infused with the seed of another

will there come a time when they are the one and same?

Nice Raz. Thanks for sharing.

They are already, and always have been one and the same. Yin and Yang combined is call Chi. Chi is the energy of the universe.

Yes, I concede to destiny. But I also hold fast to my free will. I view destiny as Yin and my free will as Yang. When merged they become the energy of my life.

They are already, and always have been one and the same. Yin and Yang combined is call Chi. Chi is the energy of the universe.

There is a layer where they are the one and same and there is a point of partial seperation, leading to reunification. That reunification is the future pull of the universe.

There is a layer where they are the one and same and there is a point of partial seperation, leading to reunification. That reunification is the future pull of the universe.

Oh!, I absolutely agree. Words. Hehehe.

I don't use the word "layer" when talking about Taoist Philosophy. Layers are for cakes.

Your "reunification" is my word "harmony". To me, reunification happens when the end is reached. That would be the end of all manifestation, whether it be regarding the individual or the entire universe.

There is harmony in the chaos of the universe as there can be harmony in the chaos of the life of people.

For me, 'destiny' is the setting of the ground rules; 'free will' is how we play the game. And, of course, with a strong 'free will' we can even change the ground rules.

Oh!, I absolutely agree. Words. Hehehe.

I don't use the word "layer" when talking about Taoist Philosophy. Layers are for cakes.

Your "reunification" is my word "harmony". To me, reunification happens when the end is reached. That would be the end of all manifestation, whether it be regarding the individual or the entire universe.

There is harmony in the chaos of the universe as there can be harmony in the chaos of the life of people.

For me, 'destiny' is the setting of the ground rules; 'free will' is how we play the game. And, of course, with a strong 'free will' we can even change the ground rules.

Ah, yes words, the tools of clarity and confusion =)

I relate to what you are saying.

Thank you for connecting.