Sign in to follow this  
Informer

Chakra's from top down?

Someone has activated the upper dantien, or third eye.

They are stuck there.

How can you show them the rest?

Someone has activated the upper dantien, or third eye.

They are stuck there.

How can you show them the rest?

Have them do selfless service and yogic postures or chi practices.

Have them do selfless service and yogic postures or chi practices.

What do you think about focused breathing and love?

I was thinking about that then the attachements after?

Love can't really hurt anyone :P

Edited by Informer

What do you think about focused breathing and love?

I was thinking about that then the attachements after?

Love can't really hurt anyone :P

Yes, but one can experience a blissful love in the higher chakras. The physical activity will bring it more into the heart and the lower chakras.

I've had the same problem and it was suggested to me that I do more physical service, or physical work.

I was a Rickshaw driver for 6 years, I calmed the amount of hours that I did sitting practice, and that really grounded my "high up" energy into my body and lower chakras. Also, doing mudra work while chanting does this as well, which is what Vajrayana practices use for physical integration of higher energies into the body, doing hand mudras and even body mudras while focusing on different colorful images in the visualizations does all this mental integration and physical integration while chanting. Also sitting a particular way can be more grounding, women are taught to sit differently then men because of the energy channel differences. Men with the right leg over the left for half lotus, or full lotus, or perfect posture. Women the opposite. Mudra is very good for bringing that bliss down making one have body awareness and many of the mudras are done in front of the heart chakra which is very good for bringing that energy into the heart.

Yes, but one can experience a blissful love in the higher chakras. The physical activity will bring it more into the heart and the lower chakras.

I've had the same problem and it was suggested to me that I do more physical service, or physical work.

I was a Rickshaw driver for 6 years, I calmed the amount of hours that I did sitting practice, and that really grounded my "high up" energy into my body and lower chakras. Also, doing mudra work while chanting does this as well, which is what Vajrayana practices use for physical integration of higher energies into the body, doing hand mudras and even body mudras while focusing on different colorful images in the visualizations does all this mental integration and physical integration while chanting. Also sitting a particular way can be more grounding, women are taught to sit differently then men because of the energy channel differences. Men with the right leg over the left for half lotus, or full lotus, or perfect posture. Women the opposite. Mudra is very good for bringing that bliss down making one have body awareness and many of the mudras are done in front of the heart chakra which is very good for bringing that energy into the heart.

Hehe vaj, what if it's not your high up energy, but you?

Love can be moved around once it is found. :)

Hehe vaj, what if it's not your high up energy, but you?

Love can be moved around once it is found. :)

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by, "what if it's me?"

Yes, it's me, my blockages that were in the lower chakras and the heart chakra which has the ability to share this bliss with others, as the love and bliss trapped in the higher chakras can only be felt by those with that level of opening or oneself. It has to be integrated down if the energy is awakened in the sahasarara or the anja chakras which it generally is in Vajrayana and it's trickled down through the practices. Different people have different needs dependent upon the individual.

Sign in to follow this