Sign in to follow this  
lezlie

You Know You All Want One...

I'm not even gonna ask how you discovered this :mellow:

"quality pumping gear at a solid value"!! :lol:

All it's missing is some butterflies on the side... although anything that doesn't have butterflies on the side is missing er.. butterflies.. on the side...

I don't mean to ruin your fun, but you shouldn't promote these things because they injure so many people and ruin their sex lives.

They also don't work.

B)

Edited by SheepishLord

I don't mean to ruin your fun, but you shouldn't promote these things because they injure so many people and ruin their sex lives.

right! beware brothers, they are really dangerous: this guy is facing three years of prison because he tried to smuggle his penis pump on board of an airplane! OMG news link

They also don't work.

B)

no fun ruined, but to let you know - i'm promoting nothing. i think the fact penis pumps are being given away for free online is funny. this link is for entertainment purposes only.

I'm not even gonna ask how you discovered this :mellow:

i was just, ya know, spending my usual friday night googling for "penis pump" - what i normally do to kick off my weekend.

Sign in to follow this