Sign in to follow this  
deci belle

I can't italicize words anymore!

Bold, italics and underline don't work when I compose posts for the Forum. It only works for me in PM. Someone please help me fix it, k?❤

yes we took your privileges away :D

I highlighted that sentence and then pressed the I button

the code is {i}sentence I want slanted to one side{/i} with {} replaced with square brackets

:)

Weird how the "I" button isn't working.... I get a lot of errors at work as we use IE V4 (yes version four <_< ) or something just as ancient

Chrome and Firefox usually perform better than IE

Oh! Well, I think I can figure that out. I'll try that DE!

Thanks Desert Eagle!!

Yay! …but (wudda hassle)

your welcome :)

about hassle, you can ctrl+c (copy) the code and paste it where you want.

another way which might be easier and faster is to use taobums editor or notepad whichever then when you want to start italicizing you can put a symbol such as $ (dollar sign) or whatever symbol not commonly used. then when you want to end the italicizing you can put another symbol such as % (percent symbol). then you copy-paste the whole article into notepad or other editor with a "Search and Replace" function then "replace all" $ with beginning "i" code then repeat replace all % symbol with end code for "i".

this way you can just put the $ and % symbols as you type without the need to highlight text. then after you finish you can "replace all" and get the "i" codes.

j7SEA.gif

Edited by Desert Eagle

Too bad me luddite~ otherwise I'd implement this simple and effective procedure, DE!!❤ I'm almost hopeless in this regard, but I can do it the hassle way and certainly won't be aboozing my italics privilege! heehee!!