Alcyone

Yi Gong Seminar in Australia

Hi all,

I would like to organise a Yi Gong seminar in Australia with Sifu Jenny Lamb later this year. See her website below:

http://www.easterninternalarts.org/

"Yi Gong is one of the highest Taoist Maoshan esoteric practices. Its system includes two aspects, spiritual and physical. The spiritual aspects have not been revealed to the public. The physical aspects include three levels, the spontaneous adjustment, celestial master points the way, and great water fall."

In order to make her visit viable we need to see how many people would be interested in attending. I'm personally based in Melbourne, but we can have the seminar any place that would be most convenient for all.
Please let me know if you are interested by either replying to this message or email me including your preferred city:

Regards

Robin

Edited by emptyhand

Hi all,

I would like to organise a Yi Gong seminar in Australia with Sifu Jenny Lamb later this year. See her website below:

http://www.easterninternalarts.org/

"Yi Gong is one of the highest Taoist Maoshan esoteric practices. Its system includes two aspects, spiritual and physical. The spiritual aspects have not been revealed to the public. The physical aspects include three levels, the spontaneous adjustment, celestial master points the way, and great water fall."

In order to make her visit viable we need to see how many people would be interested in attending. I'm personally based in Melbourne, but we can have the seminar any place that would be most convenient for all.

Please let me know if you are interested by either replying to this message or email me including your preferred city:

[email protected]

Regards

Robin

Could you please ask her if she can demonstrate her chi - in which case I would definitely sign up.

Thank you.

I would like to know more about Yi Gong first before I attend, I am also in Melbourne. I don't want to be an obstructing object among those who know what they are there for.

I would like to know more about Yi Gong first before I attend, I am also in Melbourne. I don't want to be an obstructing object among those who know what they are there for.

Path,

I found an old review of the Yi Gong seminar on Tao Bums that may interest you:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/13826-review-of-jenny-lambs-yi-gong-seminar/

I'm assumming that people attending wouldn't have done it before and are there to learn...

Path,

I found an old review of the Yi Gong seminar on Tao Bums that may interest you:

http://www.thetaobum...i-gong-seminar/

I'm assumming that people attending wouldn't have done it before and are there to learn...

Thanks for the link. But I still have no idea what Yi gong is. Reading through it, it sounds beneficial, I am keen to learn more about it.

...wouldn't have done it before and are there to learn...

If I am to get a car, I must at least know of it functions whether is caters to my needs and comfort or not.

This would be awesome, we'd definately attend. Count another two in! We're in Sydney.

Edited by Umezuke

Thanks for the link. But I still have no idea what Yi gong is. Reading through it, it sounds beneficial, I am keen to learn more about it.

...wouldn't have done it before and are there to learn...

If I am to get a car, I must at least know of it functions whether is caters to my needs and comfort or not.

Hi, Path.

Yi(意) is the intent of the mind. Yi Gong(意功) is a method to utilize the intent of the mind to control all the movements or the muscle cells of the body. Before you make a move, Yi Gong will let you know exactly where and how you move to get there.

Interested in meeting up with other Aussie bums :) but at ~$800 for return flights it might be a bit out of my price range.

Thanks to all you Bums for your positive responses, Melbourne it is then!
Jenny has agreed to the following date and time:

When: October 8th/9th, 2011 (Saturday/Sunday)
9am - 4:30pm (w/1hr lunch break)
Loction: Melbourne (TBD Australia)

For registration please contact (preferably by email, sooner than later since i need to know numbers in order to choose a venue, I can also send you the official flyer with more detailed information).

Looking forward to meeting you all there, this is going to be great biggrin.gif

Edited by emptyhand

Just a reminder that the Yi Gong Seminar will be proceeding with the following details:

When: October 8th/9th, 2011 (Saturday/Sunday)
9am - 4:30pm (w/1hr lunch break)
Loction: Melbourne (TBD Australia)
Cost-$300

For registration email me your full name:

The seminar is filling up quick and I just realised that I hadn't heard anything back from the tao bums group. Let me know if you are still interested.

Regards

Robin

Edited by emptyhand

Mal or Stig, if either of you decide to come down, I can put you up in our lounge room for a few days if you don't mind couch surfing... That will make it cheaper... :)

• Like 1