Sign in to follow this  
gj551

external alchemy

hello

i dont know how you do at semen retention but i never succeeded at it

so last year i came across this plant "argyreia nervosa" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyreia_nervosa), when you take it you can inhibit nocturnal emissions (before this i tried the methods described in the literature, like 'coiling up the body into five dragons' or turning the wheel of the law all day)

now heres the catch, the skin of the seeds which are to be taken is poisonous.. you have to peel them which takes considerable time. so i did this from the beginning of this year until april 29 (to complete 100 days) but couldnt continue because i had to sit there peeling for like 4 hours each day

if someone would just synthesize this it would be like a miracle (and i dont go on ranting like my skin got softer or anything)

yes scotty thank you

well the thing is, i tried these extraction methods using benzene/naphta/dichloromethane but it doesnt work because these guides are only intended to get you high, i mean they dont remove the stuff that keeps it from working the way you would want it to work when employing it for semen rentention

let me put it this way, the seed contains its own antidote, when you eat it whole it does nothing, and the people who take it for kicks remove the wrong half to have "fun", but, in theory, one must keep the other.. thats why im writing this :) i have no idea how to succeed at this because you cant use the extraction methods on the net and peeling them yourself would take 5 hours each day :)

Edited by gj551

There are chinese herbal remedies that are supposed to help with this sort of thing, such as:

"Jin Suo Gu Jing Wan" (Golden Lock Pill for Preserving Kidney Essence)

Available from:

http://www.cgcmall.com/products/Energexin-Extract-%28Jin-Suo-Gu-Jing-Wan%29-12-Bottles.html

Really though there are many factors involved. Sexual abstinence is not for everyone. If a person is offten eyeing girls and easily sexually aroused and that sort of thihg then sexual abstinence is probably not for them. One has to really work on calming the heart and controlling their thinking and behaviour. If one can do that then it becomes less about retention and more just a natural thing. There is no repression if there is nothing to repress. Factors of calming the heart and controlling thinking and behaviour are probably much more important factors than herbs. If one is not abstinent but is practicing some sort of sexual retention practices then that is another matter and one should be aware that such practices can potentially lead to problems. I am not talking about such sexual retention practices but actual sexual abstinence here.

The other important aspect to this is very regular and proper cultivation practice. I have found that a very good helpful practice for initiating the stage of 'transforming essence into qi' is regularly practicing zhan zhuang such as the wuji zhan zhuang stance (standing meditation). Practicing every night before going to bed is very good and one should work up their standing time to at least 20 minutes each session to start seeing benefits. It can take some time of regular practice before one starts seeing results so having some emissions from time to time at first does not mean that progress is not being made. It may take different amounts of time for different people to start really seeing consistent results, such as several months to even a year or longer of practicing every day. Eventually you should reach a point where you can actually feel the effect of the standing meditation practice in regards to 'transforming essence into qi' and you will have a better feel for how long you need to stand. Sometimes you will feel that you need to stand longer and other times you may feel that a shorter session is OK. Very serious practitioners may stand for several hours every day, but if you are also doing moving qigong or internal martial arts and sitting meditation you would probably divide your practice time each day amongst all of the practices. That's my take on it anyway. :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this