gj551

triple burner

ok i'd like to start a debate on this one (didnt find a thread)

220px-Sanjiao-energetics.svg.png

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_burner)

although this structure is somewhat famous i didnt find much information on what it actually does

afaik it has three parts, the upper being where the middle elixir field(*1) is supposed to be, the middle around the huang ting or yellow court and the lower near the kidneys (in regards to "height")

sometimes they call it the triple energizer

do you "work" with it? :)

oh oh id like to add: last night i had some kind of a "vision" thing and it revealed to me that women do not have a huang ting or yellow hall centre, can this be true O_o

(*1 there seems to be disagreement about the location"

please share :)

I've understood the triple burner to include the dantien, solar plexus, and heart center. I recall the healing sound to heat it up was "Hey" like "Hey, over here!" Since the solar plexus chakra is also an "energizer" I figure that the triple burner is a way of joining the 2nd 3rd and 4th chakras together, but that is, shall we say, intuitive speculation.

I'm still unclear about this.

What exactly is the function of the Triple Burner? Is it to move Qi around?

i am not a medical qigong expert(or any expert) but i think the short answer is,

the top burner does spread qi around using the functions of lung and heart.

middle burner turns food into nutrients, functions of stomach and spleen.

lower burner filters and eliminates waste with large intestines, bladder,kidneys,

small intestines, and liver.

i am not a medical qigong expert(or any expert) but i think the short answer is,

the top burner does spread qi around using the functions of lung and heart.

middle burner turns food into nutrients, functions of stomach and spleen.

lower burner filters and eliminates waste with large intestines, bladder,kidneys,

small intestines, and liver.

thats very enlightening :)

its somehow like a motor with 3 levels

maybe you like this http://www.acucentre.com.au/TCMtheory/2PrimaryMs/Sanjiaomeridian.pdf

gj,

yup, nice file about triple warmer and i also thought the info from ymaa that R_V

shared was very good.