Sign in to follow this  
surfingbudda

Stillness-Movement August Terre Haute Workshop

Hi Everyone,

This thread is directed to those who will be attending Michael Lomax's Stillness-Movement workshop in Terre Haute Indiana this August. Currently I will be flying into Indianapolis at approximately 4:45 Pm on Friday the 19th and am wondering if I could carpool with any other practitioner attending the workshop going Terre Haute, I would be more than happy to help pay for gas :) . Also I'm trying to keep the cost down of the workshop to a minimum and am wondering if anyone would interested in rooming together and splitting the cost? Looking forward to seeing everyone at the workshop.

Light,

Ben

Hi Everyone,

This thread is directed to those who will be attending Michael Lomax's Stillness-Movement workshop in Terre Haute Indiana this August. Currently I will be flying into Indianapolis at approximately 4:45 Pm on Friday the 19th and am wondering if I could carpool with any other practitioner attending the workshop going Terre Haute, I would be more than happy to help pay for gas :) . Also I'm trying to keep the cost down of the workshop to a minimum and am wondering if anyone would interested in rooming together and splitting the cost? Looking forward to seeing everyone at the workshop.

Light,

Ben

It is funny that you posted this about the same time as I emailed you one person's (TTBer) email address that is also flying in. I think it is great for anyone flying in to get together.

It is funny that you posted this about the same time as I emailed you one person's (TTBer) email address that is also flying in. I think it is great for anyone flying in to get together.

Ya I messaged the TTBer whose email address you gave me and he's actually already booked for a thursday flight so it wouldn't work out for us to carpool together. Ya everyone I met at the last workshop were all extremely nice and evolved people and I'm sure that I shouldn't expect any less at this coming workshop ^_^.

Hey Michael, do you happen to know if there is any kind of shuttle that goes from Indianapolis to Terre Haute, just in case theres no one that can help me get from point A to point B?

Ya I messaged the TTBer whose email address you gave me and he's actually already booked for a thursday flight so it wouldn't work out for us to carpool together. Ya everyone I met at the last workshop were all extremely nice and evolved people and I'm sure that I shouldn't expect any less at this coming workshop ^_^.

Hey Michael, do you happen to know if there is any kind of shuttle that goes from Indianapolis to Terre Haute, just in case theres no one that can help me get from point A to point B?

Sorry that didn't work out.

I will shoot J another email and hopefully he can give you a ride. He is in Sedona communing with the energetics there right now but will be back later this week, I think.

I do not know of any shuttles.

I do encourage any other TTBers that are attending to join in here. Makes a lot of sense if someone is renting a car to share expenses with others.

Hi there surfingbudda,

I'm flying in to Indianapolis that Friday, but I was a bit hesitant about offering to carpool with people, partly because I get in late (like almost 11 PM). I am also driving back on Monday evening after the end of the clinical day, so if you were planning to stay another night in Terre Haute, you might have to find someone else to drive you back to Indianapolis.

There are some other special circumstances around the car, but nothing that relates to driving to and from Terre Haute ... except that long flights make me crabby and sleepy. :)

In any event, if you aren't able to find anything else, and you are willing to wait several hours, I'd be willing to give you a lift.

Hi there surfingbudda,

I'm flying in to Indianapolis that Friday, but I was a bit hesitant about offering to carpool with people, partly because I get in late (like almost 11 PM). I am also driving back on Monday evening after the end of the clinical day, so if you were planning to stay another night in Terre Haute, you might have to find someone else to drive you back to Indianapolis.

There are some other special circumstances around the car, but nothing that relates to driving to and from Terre Haute ... except that long flights make me crabby and sleepy. :)

In any event, if you aren't able to find anything else, and you are willing to wait several hours, I'd be willing to give you a lift.

Thanks David for the offer, I really appreciate it :). Someone actually already Pm'd me about possibly giving me ride and sharing a room at the workshop. If that doesn't work out then I'll check into my other options. Look forward to meeting you at the workshop.

Light,

Ben

Update:

Turns out the person who Pm'd me can't make it too the workshop now. I am once again in need of transportation and possibly someone to share a room with, if anyone would be willing I would be very grateful.

Peace,

Ben

Sign in to follow this