Sign in to follow this  
Maddie

Curse Removal

I was at a metaphysical expo today, and told by a psychic that I have a curse on me in regards to money and relationships. There actually are two areas of my life that have been problematic for a long time. So what I am wondering is how to remove any such curses?

• Like 1

I don't know how to rid others of their curses. Is it possible you yourself are the source of the curse? How much worse than the average person are your money and relationship problems?

Maybe the psychic was fishing?

Just some food for thought, dmattwads.❤

Hi Matt,

I am assuming that you are being serious.

If so, you should know that the "curse" thing is a typical scam that fake psychics drop onto potential victims. Money and relationships are problems for everybody. Don't buy into it. The next thing they do is want you to give them some cash so they can do a ritual. Then they keep asking for more money to relieve the curses. People have lost thousands on that scam.

The only curses we have are the ones we put on ourselves. The best thing you can do to relieve any life challenges is just work to be a conscious person and fearlessly face your issues. IME, another good remedy is to see a vedic astrologer and find out some good mantras or meditations to appease any planetary issues. But whatever you do don't go back to that psychic...

peace,

Mike

I was at a metaphysical expo today, and told by a psychic that I have a curse on me in regards to money and relationships. There actually are two areas of my life that have been problematic for a long time. So what I am wondering is how to remove any such curses?

• Like 5

Thanks for the replies guys, you all helped me to confirm my misgivings about that situation. ;-)

• Like 1

Hi Matt,

I am assuming that you are being serious.

If so, you should know that the "curse" thing is a typical scam that fake psychics drop onto potential victims. Money and relationships are problems for everybody. Don't buy into it. The next thing they do is want you to give them some cash so they can do a ritual. Then they keep asking for more money to relieve the curses. People have lost thousands on that scam.

The only curses we have are the ones we put on ourselves. The best thing you can do to relieve any life challenges is just work to be a conscious person and fearlessly face your issues.

This is pretty much exactly what I was going to say.

I won't ask any psychics for advice on this type of thing because they can so easily convince you that you do need their help, resign yourself to this "fate" and fail to do anything about it. Just because someone has incredible intuitive abilities doesn't mean they are the best people to consult to improve our lives.

The true people that can be consulted about these things will tell you in the same sitting what you need to do to fix these problems, and not ask you for more money to get the remedy. If you don't know their reputation, and they don't operate this way then you're better off without having consulted them, since you stand to resign your judgement and initiative when it comes time to do something about the issue.

One thing Kenneth Cohen says a few times in "Honoring The Medicine" is that people who do not know themselves are more prone to the effect of curses. What I gather from this is that when you know yourself, you will know when something else is influencing your behavior or attitude and will not let it determine your feelings or behavior. A good thing to keep in mind for self determination in general, imo.

Burning dried cedar is also a good way to clear bad spirits and invite good spirits if you feel the need to clear the air of bad energies. Just be sure to ask the tree before taking it.. you might see a branch stick out like "here, yeah, you can have this one." Just part of the clean karma process :)

mYTHISmAKER is a psychic - Tarot card reader and Astrologer.

She would never tell anyone they have a curse on them.

Never give away your power. Never let anyone take your power.

The reader was scamming you and / or not highly evolved. :)

The curse thing is the oldest trick in the book. See this page for more information on the so-called "Gypsy Candle Scam" http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

Did the reader offer to perform services for you (for money) in order to remove the curse?

If not, that's slightly more interesting.

I actually disagree with those posting above saying that "you can only curse yourself" or whatever. Clearly they have not studied magic, or are choosing to accept into their belief systems some forms of magic and not others according to what they would personally like to believe. But in every culture in which magic is believed in and practiced, cursing or hexing is a part of that, from Chinese culture to ancient Greek to African. So I am saying, no, cursing is real. But still, the likelihood of you actually being cursed by anyone is pretty slim, so I wouldn't freak out about it or anything and I'd definitely take what the reader said with a grain of salt.

Yup she did offer to remove it for "only" $100.00 lol, and if I ordered in the next five minutes I would get a super potato peeler for free... jk. But yea when she said I can remove this for only $100, and after having just had a stint last winter selling... or trying to sell cars, that did raise a serious eye brow, I know a sales man when I see one. I know now it might sound ridiculous that I even was pondering what she said, but the only thing that caused me to think about it for a moment is that the issues she said were cursed have always seemed to have been a problem in my life (I've never had a good relationship, and never had much money).

On the other hand I did think back to the past few years that I have been doing qigong, and all the bad energy I have detoxed from myself doing qigong, and how my life is now slowly beginning to change for the better finally. So if this "curse" she refers to is this energy, then apparently I have already found out how to remove it myself.

Same scenario in 98' for me by a reputable dude, told me I was SS in a past life! And could do the same for me for the same nominal fee. My gut told me to pass.

I heard Shakitmama talk about "Cord cutting" awhile ago. Is this the same as curse removal?

I believe it will serve all TB well to study on this...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=XB0qbcQXEyE

:)

Yup she did offer to remove it for "only" $100.00 lol, and if I ordered in the next five minutes I would get a super potato peeler for free... jk. But yea when she said I can remove this for only $100, and after having just had a stint last winter selling... or trying to sell cars, that did raise a serious eye brow, I know a sales man when I see one. I know now it might sound ridiculous that I even was pondering what she said, but the only thing that caused me to think about it for a moment is that the issues she said were cursed have always seemed to have been a problem in my life (I've never had a good relationship, and never had much money).

On the other hand I did think back to the past few years that I have been doing qigong, and all the bad energy I have detoxed from myself doing qigong, and how my life is now slowly beginning to change for the better finally. So if this "curse" she refers to is this energy, then apparently I have already found out how to remove it myself.

Oh yeah! He also put a time limit on it as well like, NOW!!!

Yey for cord and chord-cutting.

Now, ney (IMO/IME) who say this stuff is only ever one-sided. For, IMO/IME, the decision to not be a party to any of it doesn't mean IMO you weren't already (for if you weren't IMO/IME you wouldn't have to bother with any of this stuff.) And, as an aside (IMO/IME) it might be helpful to not take it all personally and look to the wider influences acting on any given situation. I figure there's enough "out there" to give any black magician a run for their money. And if they're taking advantage of anyone's adverse circumstances/lack of experience then I say the "curse" falls right back on them. A44holes. So mote it be:-)

Sign in to follow this