, my particular path is often called the Short Path,...

Thirty-seven years ago I had an experience that suggested to me that I was already enlightened,..

? :ninja:

Short path, long path, high path, low path.... let it all go, Vmarco.

There seem to be a lot of repetitive work going on in your mind, as exemplified by your posts.

The path does not appear to be as short as you attempt to portray to others, at least its not evident from your words.

A more honest review of your position might bring forth some progress, assuming that is what you still believe you are capable of.

When you first started posting, i was impressed - i had thought maybe we have been missing something from our discussions, and you seem to be the link to make the picture more vibrant and complete, but after about 3 posts, my enthusiasm tapered off. Strangely enough, there are posters here who have been consistently contributing to the forum for years now, and they are still offering fresh perspectives, ideas and opinions despite the length of their stay. Quality posts time after time... perhaps i am hoping you will be able to take some inspiration from them, but then, i am also thinking that perhaps you will not allow your esteemed position to be tarnished by associating with lesser lights, as you are so fond of reminding readers frequently.

The shortening of your post is not meant to diminish anything you wrote. Although I do not seek an audience, it would be great if more were open to the topics I discuss,...it would be indicative of an evolving human-ness; as a reduced population of Pit Bulls and vicious dog breeds would be indicative of subsiding fear.

You win the random-analogy-of-the-day award! :lol::excl: :excl: :excl:

? :ninja:

Short path, long path, high path, low path.... let it all go, Vmarco.

There seem to be a lot of repetitive work going on in your mind, as exemplified by your posts.

The path does not appear to be as short as you attempt to portray to others, at least its not evident from your words.

A more honest review of your position might bring forth some progress, assuming that is what you still believe you are capable of.

When you first started posting, i was impressed - i had thought maybe we have been missing something from our discussions, and you seem to be the link to make the picture more vibrant and complete, but after about 3 posts, my enthusiasm tapered off. Strangely enough, there are posters here who have been consistently contributing to the forum for years now, and they are still offering fresh perspectives, ideas and opinions despite the length of their stay. Quality posts time after time... perhaps i am hoping you will be able to take some inspiration from them, but then, i am also thinking that perhaps you will not allow your esteemed position to be tarnished by associating with lesser lights, as you are so fond of reminding readers frequently.

To begin,...you (CowTao)clipped the statement that "Thirty-seven years ago I had an experience that suggested to me that I was already enlightened,.." This statement implied, as I reinforced with a quote from Saraha, that we are all already enlightened,...that there is nothing to discover, but to uncover. And from that you spew "perhaps you will not allow your esteemed position to be tarnished by associating with lesser lights."

That alone says alot about you.

There are no high paths or low paths,...there are simple Long Paths, for those looking or not looking to learn and earn their way out of here over many life times,...and the Short Path, for those who want to step out of the prison a bit sooner, in a single lifetime. Obvious this disturbs you to the point that you need post your scathing remarks about some presumed lack of fresh perspectives and other things you find threatening.

For me however, I'm very much enjoying the forum, and the different perspectives, from both the honest and dishonest. As for your misinterpretations of my posts,...if you actually read any, I'm not into "beliefs", nor share fresh perspectives to perpetuate Lineages, and am certainly not into "hope" or its polar twin, fear.

My suggestion to you, and your emotional reaction to my posts, would be to focus more on those "quality posts" from the long time contributors that you admire,...because what I write will just continue to dissappoint you over and over.

In fact, I've notice several members here with whom you could be quite kindred spirits with,...as they too love the ad hominem approach, rather than discussing anything meaningful, or at least have the courtesy that if they do respond to a post, address the some of message, instead of their full attention on their disdain of the messenger.

Buddha, dharma, sangha,....in essence, implies that wisdom waits only on welcome. Of course, with the CowTao, I must assume you're not into Buddhist thought, and perhaps no comprehensive on what "waits on welcome" is pointing to.

In Buddhism it is said that the dharma of man (female/male) is to welcome. Your post seemed more like something devoid of any meaningful contribution to anything, except feeding your emotional reaction.

V

This statement implied, as I reinforced with a quote from Saraha, that we are all already enlightened,...that there is nothing to discover, but to uncover.

Buddha, dharma, sangha,....in essence, implies that wisdom waits only on welcome. Of course, with the CowTao, I must assume you're not into Buddhist thought, and perhaps no comprehensive on what "waits on welcome" is pointing to.

V

Hello VMarco,

Remember when I said there is no ignorance or enlightenment? Well when you had your experience and quoted Saraha, you unknowingly were saying the same thing. I think your problem is that you have tunnel vision, you only see those things you think are valid and leave everything else out of your sight.

In regards to Cowtao, I would suggest you listen to him, except for perhaps Matt Black, he has the greatest intuitive knowledge of Buddhism of anyone on this forum. If you choose to dismiss him, it will only be the result of your pride and assumptions that cause you to miss out on someone who could contribute greatly to your path.

Aaron

To begin,...you (CowTao)clipped the statement that "Thirty-seven years ago I had an experience that suggested to me that I was already enlightened,.." This statement implied, as I reinforced with a quote from Saraha, that we are all already enlightened,...that there is nothing to discover, but to uncover. And from that you spew "perhaps you will not allow your esteemed position to be tarnished by associating with lesser lights."

That alone says alot about you.

There are no high paths or low paths,...there are simple Long Paths, for those looking or not looking to learn and earn their way out of here over many life times,...and the Short Path, for those who want to step out of the prison a bit sooner, in a single lifetime. Obvious this disturbs you to the point that you need post your scathing remarks about some presumed lack of fresh perspectives and other things you find threatening.

For me however, I'm very much enjoying the forum, and the different perspectives, from both the honest and dishonest. As for your misinterpretations of my posts,...if you actually read any, I'm not into "beliefs", nor share fresh perspectives to perpetuate Lineages, and am certainly not into "hope" or its polar twin, fear.

My suggestion to you, and your emotional reaction to my posts, would be to focus more on those "quality posts" from the long time contributors that you admire,...because what I write will just continue to dissappoint you over and over.

In fact, I've notice several members here with whom you could be quite kindred spirits with,...as they too love the ad hominem approach, rather than discussing anything meaningful, or at least have the courtesy that if they do respond to a post, address the some of message, instead of their full attention on their disdain of the messenger.

In Buddhism it is said that the dharma of man (female/male) is to welcome. Your post seemed more like something devoid of any meaningful contribution to anything, except feeding your emotional reaction.

V

Scathing remarks?? :lol:

Lordy... you have just re-defined the word 'sensitive' for me.

Nothing meaningful to discuss when all your posts revolves around endless regurgitations, is there?

You claim wisdom, yet anyone who opposes what you say gets slapped with an 'ad hominem' label. Hello like.

In regards to Cowtao, I would suggest you listen to him,....he has the greatest intuitive knowledge of Buddhism of anyone on this forum. If you choose to dismiss him, it will only be the result of your pride and assumptions that cause you to miss out on someone who could contribute greatly to your path.

Aaron

Hmmm,...considering post #153, I would say that Buddhism is surely not being served. Thus, as I'm more interested in Buddha, dharma, sangha, bodhi, and welcome, my only option is to dismiss his concepts, and be very wakeful as to your own motives.

And to CowTao,...for one to get slapped for opposing, one must first oppose. I don't recall you opposing any message, although you certainly used ad hominem on the messenger,...which according to Aaron is a noble, unprideful quality to be admired. Go figure!

"in the valley of the blind, the one-eyed girl is treated for her illness"

V

Hmmm,...considering post #153, I would say that Buddhism is surely not being served. Thus, as I'm more interested in Buddha, dharma, sangha, bodhi, and welcome, my only option is to dismiss his concepts, and be very wakeful as to your own motives.

And to CowTao,...for one to get slapped for opposing, one must first oppose. I don't recall you opposing any message, although you certainly used ad hominem on the messenger,...which according to Aaron is a noble, unprideful quality to be admired. Go figure!

"in the valley of the blind, the one-eyed girl is treated for her illness"

V

Resorting to sly implications, Vmarco? Nice. If indeed there is ad hominem present, its in these words of yours. But i know you will not see it like it is, so its not much good to attempt to convince you otherwise.

So the above statement implies we are all blind, and because you are the one who sees, we decide to do away with your seeing wisdom because we somehow feel threatened, lessened or soiled by your knowledge. You seem far removed from reality, Vmarco.

You can do better than this, what with your immense enlightening experience accrued over so many decades. Yet, i have not seen any endorsements from anyone with whom you have attempted to engage in debate -oh yeah, i forgot, we are all blind and on a longer path, and thus naturally less evolved than your esteemed self.

The fact that you have been enlightened for such a long time, and are still endowed with such patience as to engage with us blind dummies here on this forum shows immense magnanimity, so Thank you very much, i suppose. Not being sarcastic here.

Scathing remarks?? :lol:

Lordy... you have just re-defined the word 'sensitive' for me.

Nothing meaningful to discuss when all your posts revolves around endless regurgitations, is there?

You claim wisdom, yet anyone who opposes what you say gets slapped with an 'ad hominem' label. Hello like.

LOL Mirror Mirror?

You can't complain now for this is exactly what you have been doing as well. Those who agree with your Buddhist views gets a high five, and a bro pat. The ones who disagree get attacked, sneered at, are at the receiving end of sarcastic comments topped with a generous sprinkling of smilies. LOL call it karma?

Sereneblue wrote something very meaningful on how a lot of bums view the Buddhists on this forum but where do the 'Buddhists' have any time to take notice?

Resorting to sly implications, Vmarco? Nice. If indeed there is ad hominem present, its in these words of yours. But i know you will not see it like it is, so its not much good to attempt to convince you otherwise.

:blink::lol:

So the above statement implies we are all blind, and because you are the one who sees, we decide to do away with your seeing wisdom because we somehow feel threatened, lessened or soiled by your knowledge. You seem far removed from reality, Vmarco.

No,...you decided to interpret it the way you wanted to. And yes, I am quite far removed from the reality of Traditions and Lineages. Just sort of happened. I began with Tilopa's Mahamudra,...pondered upon it for thousands of hours,...and sort of becamed entrained into that view point. That viewpoint is quite alien to society-at-large,...and I accept that. Doesn't make me better or worse than anyone else,...just different.

Most people fear different,...like the near violence in May 2002, when the 9th US District Court said that the "The Pledge, as currently codified, is an impermissible government endorsement of religion because it sends a message to unbelievers that they are outsiders, not full members of the political community, and an accompanying message to adherents that they are insiders, favored members of the political community." I was surprised those judges were not killed. "Most men would kill the truth if truth would kill their [belief]."

Our light is all the same,...it's the clothing we put over it that's different. So, as you love noticing regurgated ideas....here's another,... a 1st Century Gnostic text says,..."when you can disrobe without being ashamed and take up your garments (beliefs) and place them under your feet like little child and tread on them, then you will no longer be afraid".

We're just wearing different clothes,...and in that difference, some are dressed for spring, some for summer, but most are dressed for Siberia. Just an observation.

V

LOL Mirror Mirror?

You can't complain now for this is exactly what you have been doing as well. Those who agree with your Buddhist views gets a high five, and a bro pat. The ones who disagree get attacked, sneered at, are at the receiving end of sarcastic comments topped with a generous sprinkling of smilies. LOL call it karma?

Sereneblue wrote something very meaningful on how a lot of bums view the Buddhists on this forum but where do the 'Buddhists' have any time to take notice?

:blink::lol:

Ooo look who's decided to drive by and take pot shots (again). Another Buddhist veteran with scores of years of Vajrayana experience under his belt, passing judgements (again).

I was not complaining. Merely making observations, like your good self.

Plenty here do not agree with my views, as i do not also agree with plenty of views of others. So what? But at least i do go around on the pretense that others are somehow less fortunate due to being on a deviant path.

I am specifically referencing certain fixations which i have seen in Vmarco's posts being repeated over and over, and decided to mention it - this is not being sarcastic, and neither was i sneering nor were my words tinged with scathing remarks. But if you choose to taint your views with bias, thats your prerogative.

There are at least a dozen or so ideas which he has presented so far that is not in accord with the Dharma - but its difficult to discuss these because, he, like you, possesses tunnel vision, as aptly pointed out by Twinner. In fact, comparatively, i'd say Twinner has more understanding of Dharma than the 2 of you put together. You 2 are like the Laurel and Hardy of Buddhistic ideology.

But at least i do go around on the pretense that others are somehow less fortunate due to being on a deviant path.

Both you and I agree here. Such attitude indeed comes across in your posts. We have seen that in your discussions with YaMu, Otis and even Twinner when they have disagreed with you/Buddhists in general. Sarcasm, long quotes from books do no reflect wisdom.

he, like you, possesses tunnel vision, as aptly pointed out by Twinner. .... 2 of you put together. You 2 are like the Laurel and Hardy of Buddhistic ideology.

LOL You just proved my point. Touche? Now who's being sensitive? Point out that your behavior is no different from those you complain against like a teenage girl and you get wiry and shrill? Chill, Mr. Cow, take it eazy for a bit, at least when you're not trying to judge who knows Dharma how much and how well. All I have seen so far from you are quotes from this guy and that guy and this sutra and that sutra. Or this guru or that Lama. Where is your personal experience of anything reflected in your posts? And because I do not parrot another's words like yourself, you cannot accuse me of tunnel vision or whatever else. I would rather remain silent until I have something valuable to share that is based in my own experience than parrot someone and pretend it to be my own experience. You've chosen to do it, it's your choice, an unfortunate one. Ok, so now is the time for another childish attach from you? I won't respond to you further for I realize you like the last word in an argument. I will give you that pleasure here. :)

Our light is all the same,...it's the clothing we put over it that's different.

V

Yes, but it's knowing directly how the light manifests differences is what liberates, it's not identifying with the light as a Self which liberates. It's insight into the light by the light that liberates as the light is not a self either as it's as well a dependent arising, empty of self existence, thus at the same time, without arising, unborn and free from conditions... when realized as such. Which is why Samsara is Nirvana, not that Nirvana transcends Samsara, but that insight into Samsara grants one Nirvana in it. It's not that Samsara ceases literally, it's that one realizes how it's never arisen to begin with, thus it's really just a trick in perception of insight versus non-insight... or Rigpa versus Marigpa. Maripa is really Rigpa but it's veiled due to not seeing it's emptiness.

Ooo look who's decided to drive by and take pot shots (again). Another Buddhist veteran with scores of years of Vajrayana experience under his belt, passing judgements (again).

Plenty here do not agree with my views, as i do not also agree with plenty of views of others. So what? But at least i do go around on the pretense that others are somehow less fortunate due to being on a deviant path.

I am specifically referencing certain fixations which i have seen in Vmarco's posts being repeated over and over, and decided to mention it - this is not being sarcastic, and neither was i sneering nor were my words tinged with scathing remarks. But if you choose to taint your views with bias, thats your prerogative.

There are at least a dozen or so ideas which he has presented so far that is not in accord with the Dharma - but its difficult to discuss these because, he, like you, possesses tunnel vision,

Interesting,...those who do not agree with you are on "deviant paths",...because in your predisposed opinion those "less fortunate" are "fixated" on "ideas...not in accord with the "dharma" as seen by your Tradition and Lineage,...and through which you fail to ever mention any specifics, but instead just attack the messenger through ad hominem.

Now Vajrahridaya on the other hand, at least attempts to address different point of views, even though it's still pretty much his way or the highway. Nevertheless, as I've mentioned to Vajrahridaya before,...I find his dialogue most valuable, and am exceedingly grateful for his insights.

With you (CowTao), once again,...there is still no reasonable, let alone considerate dialogue on where you see disagreement,...it is you who appear "fixated" upon your indoctrinated beliefs. As for me,...if I showed your posts towards me to anyone I know, they would laugh. Even my kids know I'm not fixed, and if they can present a better argument for something, anything...they get it,...always.

Your posts remind of a priest who spent years in a seminary studying texts to the expectations of his indoctrinator,...who gets caught up in a public debate with a mere non-priest, who unbeknownst to him, is as an Einstein after Relativity, but before he was recognize,...the priest becomes unraveled, and attacks the non-priests lack of credentials, clothes, manners, vocabulary.

People simply don't want to know that what they think is meaningful, that which they pivot upon for their identity, that which they devoted a lifetime of study, may be meaningless.

Speaking of meaningless,...you go ahead and have the last word.

V

Both you and I agree here. Such attitude indeed comes across in your posts. We have seen that in your discussions with YaMu, Otis and even Twinner when they have disagreed with you/Buddhists in general. Sarcasm, long quotes from books do no reflect wisdom.

LOL You just proved my point. Touche? Now who's being sensitive? Point out that your behavior is no different from those you complain against like a teenage girl and you get wiry and shrill? Chill, Mr. Cow, take it eazy for a bit, at least when you're not trying to judge who knows Dharma how much and how well. All I have seen so far from you are quotes from this guy and that guy and this sutra and that sutra. Or this guru or that Lama. Where is your personal experience of anything reflected in your posts? And because I do not parrot another's words like yourself, you cannot accuse me of tunnel vision or whatever else. I would rather remain silent until I have something valuable to share that is based in my own experience than parrot someone and pretend it to be my own experience. You've chosen to do it, it's your choice, an unfortunate one. Ok, so now is the time for another childish attach from you? I won't respond to you further for I realize you like the last word in an argument. I will give you that pleasure here. :)

You do not appear to be as silent as you wish to convince yourself of.

You are free to form whatever opinions you want. I have no time to justify my posts to you, nor have i any wish to engage in silly arguments with someone who pops up on the odd occasion just to show off how astute your readings of people are. You have a bone of contention that seem to weigh heavily on your shoulders, for you seem to also be regurgitating the same old criticism whenever the opportunity presents itself. Its pretty obvious. Also, you need to know how to differentiate between disagreements, which is common, and attacks, which is more serious and causes rifts.

Quoting sutras to back up what has been expressed as personal understandings and experiences are to ensure readers understand where to reference should they want to dig deeper. Its very helpful to some people - obviously you, being such a veteran, have no need for such references. This is understandable.

Yes, but it's knowing directly how the light manifests differences is what liberates, it's not identifying with the light as a Self which liberates.

Exactly! I won't agrue that. Have I said something to the contrary? Or was what I may have previously said misinterpreted or miswritten?

V

People simply don't want to know that what they think is meaningful, that which they pivot upon for their identity, that which they devoted a lifetime of study, may be meaningless.

Precisely. You took the words right out of my mouth.

Does that imply you agree with the quote?

"People simply don't want to know that what they think is meaningful, that which they pivot upon for their identity, that which they devoted a lifetime of study, may be meaningless."

Yes, i fully agree as it expresses the totality of my view in regards to you. You have pivoted all your identity on this so-called Short Path, of which you have devoted a lifetime of study.

Those who are less firm in their steps may falter upon reading your mostly ridiculous assumptions and opinions - i am truly afraid they will begin to wonder if indeed there is such a quick fix to spiritual enlightenment as you proclaim. The funny thing is after you proclaim this Short Path that is so simple that others fail to recognize due to its simplicity, you proceed to lambast the reader with meaningless jargon and mind-numbing theories that really befuddles the mind, with all that 'light' talk and so on.

A big part of Spirituality is really about the everyday stuff that many people are trying to understand and incorporate into their lives so that they may begin to find some level of fulfillment, or to alleviate confusion so that they may begin to see with a greater degree of clarity. Instead of honoring this and contributing towards this common objective, you choose to ignore such a real issue, and to add insult to injury, you further proclaim that everything that is associated with contemporary lineages are less than adequate to meet the needs of people who are seriously pursuing a spiritual path via such lineages and traditions. You have no idea what such utterances can do to undermine people's regard - its nothing short of disrespect, bordering on arrogance.

Give me a good reason why such baffling ideas as you put forth repeatedly should not be pointed out. If you take offense when someone (and there happen to be a handful of posters who fall into this category of 'someone') calls your attention to the points you made which did not make any sense, you then proceed to insinuate that such others are blindly following the blind traditions etc (and whatever other labels you favor to attach on to them).

I see you have a great God complex, and the message you always put out is that you know best - well, guess what? I am not buying. You are the very hindrance you speak of in the thread title.

• Like 1

Yes, i fully agree as it expresses the totality of my view in regards to you. You have pivoted all your identity on this so-called Short Path, of which you have devoted a lifetime of study.

Those who are less firm in their steps may falter upon reading your mostly ridiculous assumptions and opinions - i am truly afraid they will begin to wonder if indeed there is such a quick fix to spiritual enlightenment as you proclaim. The funny thing is after you proclaim this Short Path that is so simple that others fail to recognize due to its simplicity, you proceed to lambast the reader with meaningless jargon and mind-numbing theories that really befuddles the mind, with all that 'light' talk and so on.

A big part of Spirituality is really about the everyday stuff that many people are trying to understand and incorporate into their lives so that they may begin to find some level of fulfillment, or to alleviate confusion so that they may begin to see with a greater degree of clarity. Instead of honoring this and contributing towards this common objective, you choose to ignore such a real issue, and to add insult to injury, you further proclaim that everything that is associated with contemporary lineages are less than adequate to meet the needs of people who are seriously pursuing a spiritual path via such lineages and traditions. You have no idea what such utterances can do to undermine people's regard - its nothing short of disrespect, bordering on arrogance.

Give me a good reason why such baffling ideas as you put forth repeatedly should not be pointed out. If you take offense when someone (and there happen to be a handful of posters who fall into this category of 'someone') calls your attention to the points you made which did not make any sense, you then proceed to insinuate that such others are blindly following the blind traditions etc (and whatever other labels you favor to attach on to them).

I see you have a great God complex, and the message you always put out is that you know best - well, guess what? I am not buying. You are the very hindrance you speak of in the thread title.

Wow,...your response to my post is right out of Fox Fictions talking points on truth suppression,...create strawmen, make up rumors, use heavily loaded verbs, dismiss everything as nonsense, etc.

Although your path, some defensive combination of Long Paths, must devote a long time of study and meticulous development,...the Short Path isn't about learning, but unlearning,...isn't about indoctrination, but removing all that step between one and their direct experience,...isn't about pride of years of service to a particular belief system, but see's all belief systems as distractions.

Sure, it is probable a noble thing in your sentient mind to be concerned for those "less firm in their steps" than you. The patriarchial views from all belief systems hold that same idea.

Your posts clarify your fear of anything that threatens this self-appointed position of great Tao Bum mentor,...your fear of discussing 'Present Time', your fear of discussing 'Light', in fact, your apparent fear of Light itself, your fear of the Short Path. The list goes on and on,...your fear that what I will say "to undermine people's regard" for Traditions and Lineages.

To you it doesn't that Buddha said:

"Do not accept anything by mere tradition. . . Do not accept anything just because it accords with your scriptures. . . Do not accept anything merely because it agrees with your preconceived notions."

To you it doesn't matter that Vajrayana says:

"The clear light cannot be revealed by the canonical scriptures or metaphysical treatises, of the Mantravada, the Paramitas or the Tripitaka; The clear light is veiled by concepts and ideals."

No,...those things disagree with your years of study, that everyone must follow exactly as you did. Thus, your post clearly indicates that you are not an authentic Buddhist, but a pick-n-choose Lineage devotee.

I was a householder in Yogaville once, where Satchidananda would come hang out in my garden to escape devotees like you,...students afraid to take crap without the teachers permission,...never open to anything delightful and heart arousing.

No CowTao,...I've been emancipated from god and theism years ago. You should try it,...but obviously you won't,...your the protector of "the less firm" to make certain Lineage remains between them and their direct experience, ...and of course, so no one dare get ahead of you by a shorter path,...that cannot be allowed.

Too bad your afraid to discuss the subject of this thread,...or any other meaningful subject. But, what ever floats your boat.

V

Although your path, some defensive combination of Long Paths, must devote a long time of study and meticulous development,...the Short Path isn't about learning, but unlearning,...isn't about indoctrination, but removing all that step between one and their direct experience,...isn't about pride of years of service to a particular belief system, but see's all belief systems as distractions.

We already know that from the beginning, that learning about Buddhism is about unlearning habit patterns then instilling the right type of information that reflects realization.

The problem I have with your long path versus short path demarcation is that it basis itself on the fallacy of an external criteria. My guru does not hinder my inward ability to attain liberation right now, in fact he reflects externally the depth of my inward ability to realize the nature of things in the now.

My problem with your approach is that you determine the value of something simply based upon outer qualities which are subjectively interpreted by you, when the inner quality of whether or not a yogi is on a long or short path has to do with the inner quality of contemplation or lack thereof, and that's it.

The moment he emerges from the void, he regains his individuality. For with this he has to live and move in this lower world. But it is not the personal ego which is regained. That is already dead. It is his soul.

Interesting :)

Do you know of the other gate or gate's?

The moment he emerges from the void, he regains his individuality. For with this he has to live and move in this lower world. But it is not the personal ego which is regained. That is already dead. It is his soul.

Interesting :)

Do you know of the other gate or gate's?

I need some help with that post,...is it in reference to #171 of this thread.

When who emerges from what void?

Who said there was a void?

What is a void?

What does regain individuality mean?

What is a soul?

What's interesting?

Is gate referring to a passage or door,...or sanskrit to come?

V