kho

New John Chang Video Surfaces

More Pie Guy you might want to fight fire with fire and create a dozen fictitious accounts as well, all pretending to not be you, all with two posts also.

Mo Pai wannabe baiting once again. somebody should shut this thread down because all its gonna be is some flame war between More Pie and some other accounts all protecting lucas's agenda. a mod should def look into the IP's of all these accounts, and ban the IP's who are found to who use multiple accounts with fictitious entities.

There is no new mo pai video. There is no secret manuscript for sale. retard who opened this thread obviously is baiting people. Who wants to spend money on a wild goose chase, anyone? I will be accepting donations starting today.

Go home, people.

• Like 1

Since thetaobum is a good friend of yours, ask him why he hasn't refunded the money he owes me :)

You slander name after name with not one single iota of proof to date. All you have provided are links and complaints that could have easily been forged or created from a single identity. You have accused so many different people now from

elijah wilson/

kundalini/

lucas huang/

thetaobum/ (a very close friend who would never even dream of doing what you accused him of)

carlo launer (another close friend and one of the nicest guys you could hope to meet)

rashidismail and more

It's a joke to be honest & why this cyber bullying has been tolerated on a spiritual forum so long is beyond me.

All the while dragging the mopai name through the mud. You were even told to slow down from a respected mopai member not so long ago. Did you heed that advice? Your selfish actions speak a thousand words my friend.

• Like 3

Looking at your screenshot's it's very interesting to know you are in Australia as well.

Btw is your isp Primus telecommunications in Sydney? ;)

Also using ixquick private search, and private browsing mode in firefox isn't going to help you my friend. lol http://www.ixquick.com/eng/protect-privacy.html

Again with the ridiculous accusations. Like I said, I am not Lucas. You have no evidence to backup your statements. You are simply trolling. Stop accusing me please. Moderator, this is cyber bullying.

I can tell you from only my experience and my experience only that Lucas is not scam, but you don't have to try it if you don't want to. As the buddha said something in the lines of "don't take my word on faith alone but experience the walk yourself" so I would take the following with the grain of salt. You can believe me or not I don't really care. But what I do care is the truth:

Evidence of my purchases:

http://www.mypicx.com/07232011/Proof_of_Lucas_Huang_purchase/

Back on to topic which is much more significant: Kho, could you share the link of the video to us please?

"what harm is there in posting the link there are 2 books and a few videos about the mo pai on the internet already.

I mean hes already on video setting paper on fire!

So honestly what harm can it do?

We are all taoists an/or taoist enthusiasts posting the link for the video will help us stay on this very had and very lonely path."

Have to agree with you there.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 4

Will the mods please do something about this criminal? It's obviously the same person using multiple accounts. Matt, have you contacted interpol since this guy is committing international fraud?

• Like 2

Will the mods please do something about this criminal? It's obviously the same person using multiple accounts. Matt, have you contacted interpol since this guy is committing international fraud?

I filed a report with the Australian Federal Police, as well as scamwatch.gov.au, and reported his isp for abuse. Recently I noticed he changed isps to Primus Telecom and I reported the ip address I suspect to be him to their abuse department. That's about all I can do on my end.

you can report this blog here:

http://www.google.co...ntact_type=spam

this is the blog he uses here:

http://taoist-magic.blogspot.com/

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 5

This.

Im getting really annoyed with the mods being so passive on this issue. Someone already lost money due to some mods waiting it out. Its been long enough. If only the maker of the site can look at IP's the maker of the site should ban the multi logged IP's.

it's that simple, something should be done.

According to a notice on their webpage is closed to westerners. Proof of identity is now required to join and view the video.

kho

According to a notice on their webpage is closed to westerners. Proof of identity is now required to join and view the video.

kho

I'm Asian on the inside.

kho

Sounds like bullshit.

Did they require proof of not being a westerner during the taping of the video in greece?

Cause ya know Kosta is greek.

kho

Sounds like identity theft waiting to happen.

Edited by Informer
  • Like 2

We are not fooled man just fyi.

I am not going to give you any advice about how to spoof identities online lol.

I do however think this might help you in your quest to search for fat people online:

http://www.ntxalliance.com/ntx-img/ShowLetter.jpg

An australian neikung practitioner lives in Australia too so what does that prove? That he is Lucas as well lol?

Nope. I don't even use iprimus internet. I use the cheapest internet there is and value for money. 50 bucks for 200gigs with no uppeak or downpeak bs. You wont find anything as cheap as that in aus. Iprimus internet is never that cheap. It's crap. One other thing never ever use telstra internet. The worst customer service there is.

And thank you for the heads up about ix-quick.

Maynoth, could you recommend me some good working private browsers? thanks

shane42,

what on earth. did you just make a new account? who are you? are you kho?

This is getting bs. Stop dangling the carrot. It is so wrong.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

This.

Im getting really annoyed with the mods being so passive on this issue. Someone already lost money due to some mods waiting it out. Its been long enough. If only the maker of the site can look at IP's the maker of the site should ban the multi logged IP's.

it's that simple, something should be done.

Nobody knows if you don't report it, so this is the 1st I've read of your frustration.

MPG did reported it, so it's being looked at + MPG has taken his own actions

I filed a report with the Australian Federal Police, as well as scamwatch.gov.au, and reported his isp for abuse. Recently I noticed he changed isps to Primus Telecom and I reported the ip address I suspect to be him to their abuse department. That's about all I can do on my end.

I think lucas huang has personality problems, when his multiple identities get in fights with one another. lol

Hmmmm a curse on you too. That's good publicity man.