kho

New John Chang Video Surfaces

There is a new video of john chang in greece 2001/2002 circulating. He does lightning kungfu and also sends an electrical jolt through the entire group. This is not on youtube but a private webpage i dont want to advertise.

There is a new video of john chang in greece 2001/2002 circulating. He does lightning kungfu and also sends an electrical jolt through the entire group. This is not on youtube but a private webpage i dont want to advertise.

This is beneficial, yes?

I hope your pointless post fulfilled whatever need for attention you are experiencing. "I know a secret but I cant tell you! nanana booboo!"

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_posts&mid=67260

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_posts&mid=57738

I am sure if you will look through their history you will find kundalini and kho are alt accounts of Lucas Huang, promoting his taoist-magic blogspot scam

This video is supposedly located on Lucas's scam site.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 6

I asked for an invitation [to lucas's scam site] and was given one last week.

Now there is a video on that page showing john chang at a seminar in greece in 2002-2001. the clip runs for around 15 minutes and also features a kungfu form. He then makes the entire group join hands and sends an electrical charge to everybody. I tried to download but it wont allow right click function on this blog.

kho.

Then a few minutes later...

thanks for sharing kho. it is indeed a true treasure reading about the feats of a wise master.

If you dig through kundalini's history you will see his account mostly is here just to defend and give praise to lucas's scam.

Convenient how you are both new members with low posts here to promote his blog

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 5

Then a few minutes later...

If you dig through kundalini's history you will see his account mostly is here just to defend and give praise to lucas's scam.

Convenient how you are both new members with low posts here to plug his blog

Even if what you say is true, what is the difference? You use the forums to advertise as well.

Edit: Coincidence does not imply causality. I could find many of your post and say some of the poster are puppets, would that make it true?

Edited by Informer

Post the video or gtfo imo. :P

Even if what you say is true, what is the difference? You use the forums to advertise as well.

Edit: Coincidence does not imply causality. I could find many of your post and say some of the poster are puppets, would that make it true?

I provide a free forum, I don't run a scam taking people's money.

Lucas has a history of creating new low post alt accounts to promote his scam. What he runs is indeed a scam.

This guy has ripped off several people here for hundreds of dollars never sending the items they bought.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 6

I provide a free forum, I don't run a scam taking people's money.

Lucas has a history of creating new low post alt accounts to promote his scam. What he runs is indeed a scam.

This guy has ripped of several people here for hundreds of dollars never sending the items they bought.

Yes and your sig isn't a walking advertisement for everyoneone of your posts . . .

If you get suckered that means your likely a sucker, who will get suckered anyways. If not by him than by someone else.

Looks like you are suckering ToaBums for free advertisement to your forums/classes. Maybe I'm wrong and you do donate some of your proceeds for the traffic?

Yes and your sig isn't a walking advertisement for everyoneone of your posts . . .

If you get suckered that means your likely a sucker, who will get suckered anyways. If not by him than by someone else.

Looks like you are suckering ToaBums for free advertisement to your forums/classes. Maybe I'm wrong and you do donate some of your proceeds for the traffic?

I have a paid lifetime membership here at thetaobums.

I have no ad's on my site and make no profit from it, I sell no products there, I don't offer classes and I don't teach.

It's just a discussion forum geared more towards people who are interested in actually training rather than mindless philosophical bantering and pointless bickering as seems the norm on this forum.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 7

:lol: Cool!! I saw that photo ages ago, despite looking for ever i could never find it again - nice to see, thanks for posting it ;)

what harm is there in posting the link there are 2 books and a few videos about the mo pai on the internet already.

I mean hes already on video setting paper on fire!

So honestly what harm can it do?

We are all taoists an/or taoist enthusiasts posting the link for the video will help us stay on this very had and very lonely path.

Plus now that you mentioned it its only a matter of time before someone here finds it and posts it.

should be working now

you logged in with the wrong account kho ;)

to everyone else if you are tired of this spam/scam on ttb, then you can report this blog here:

http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/request.py?contact_type=spam

this is the blog he uses here:

http://taoist-magic.blogspot.com/

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 5

you logged in with the wrong account kho ;)

to everyone else if you are tired of this spam/scam on ttb, then you can report this blog here:

http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/request.py?contact_type=spam

this is the blog he uses here:

http://taoist-magic.blogspot.com/

You slander name after name with not one single iota of proof to date. All you have provided are links and complaints that could have easily been forged or created from a single identity. You have accused so many different people now from

elijah wilson/

kundalini/

lucas huang/

thetaobum/ (a very close friend who would never even dream of doing what you accused him of)

carlo launer (another close friend and one of the nicest guys you could hope to meet)

rashidismail and more

It's a joke to be honest & why this cyber bullying has been tolerated on a spiritual forum so long is beyond me.

All the while dragging the mopai name through the mud. You were even told to slow down from a respected mopai member not so long ago. Did you heed that advice? Your selfish actions speak a thousand words my friend.

Edited by shane42