Sign in to follow this  
LittlePie

Find A Master

VERY NICE!!

Some fantastic notes there! What do you mean by "push with the butt," though?

It was a long time ago when I wrote that. I think I was referring to clenching the anal sphincter. In my mind at the time, I believed this hole had to be plugged up to prevent energy from leaking out. I have no idea whether or not that is the case, but I do know that Master Clyman insists on clenching the anal sphincter on the inhale for almost every meditative exercise. Remember though: ON THE INHALE ONLY!!! Simply relax on the exhale. I'll leave it at that; I don't want Master Clyman pissed at me for giving away his teachings for free, especially when I'm a beginner and don't have a solid understanding of everything--it would be irresponsible.

• Like 1

It was a long time ago when I wrote that. I think I was referring to clenching the anal sphincter. In my mind at the time, I believed this hole had to be plugged up to prevent energy from leaking out. I have no idea whether or not that is the case, but I do know that Master Clyman insists on clenching the anal sphincter on the inhale for almost every meditative exercise. Remember though: ON THE INHALE ONLY!!! Simply relax on the exhale. I'll leave it at that; I don't want Master Clyman pissed at me for giving away his teachings for free, especially when I'm a beginner and don't have a solid understanding of everything--it would be irresponsible.

I remember now: I got that from a John Chang video. He describes pushing with the butt as necessary for energy projection and distance power. Don't try it though; it's not like you just push with the butt and suddenly bypass decades of training. You'll only end up straining yourself, and then you'll just be pissed.

• Like 1

I remember now: I got that from a John Chang video. He describes pushing with the butt as necessary for energy projection and distance power. Don't try it though; it's not like you just push with the butt and suddenly bypass decades of training. You'll only end up straining yourself, and then you'll just be pissed.

He never says to push with the butt.

He never says to push with the butt.

Umm, yes he does. This is not up for debate. You obviously haven't seen the video of "Jim" using distance power on a VHS jacket. Oh what's that? You haven't? You're just speaking ignorantly? Ya, thanks.

• Like 1

Umm, yes he does. This is not up for debate. You obviously haven't seen the video of "Jim" using distance power on a VHS jacket. Oh what's that? You haven't? You're just speaking ignorantly? Ya, thanks.

You need to watch that video again and then quote it because no one ever says to push with the butt, ever.

You need to watch that video again and then quote it because no one ever says to push with the butt, ever.

All I need to do is ignore you, because you are a waste of everyone's time.

• Like 2

All I need to do is ignore you, because you are a waste of everyone's time.

How so? Someone who's ignorant to energetic practices may read your post and actually try to use the "push with the butt" method and hurt themselves, when in reality that was never said.

• Like 1

I thought I'd go ahead and do you a favor and quote the tape.

you know when you go to the bathroom and you have to do the business in the back, you have to push it really out, that's how you have to push it

That quote has nothing to do with the butt.

I thought I'd go ahead and do you a favor and quote the tape.

you know when you go to the bathroom and you have to do the business in the back, you have to push it really out, that's how you have to push it

That quote has nothing to do with the butt.

LOL. Yes, you must have some special release valve then that no one else has, because the rest of us push with our ass when we take a dump. I shake my head at your stupidity. Honestly: I'm laughing.

• Like 2

Hey buddy!!! :D

I'm really happy that you chose Gary as your master! I wish you great luck and great progress in the future! ;)

Thanks, but then why did you suggest Liao in the first place?

Hahaha! That's really GREAT! I'm not the only one who learned from John Chang's videos how to project energy outward REALLY! Hint: You should also observe exactly in the first video about him what he's doing when he's zapping the camera girl! B)

I guess I watched that scene 100 times...

Hahaha! That's really GREAT! I'm not the only one who learned from John Chang's videos how to project energy outward REALLY! Hint: You should also observe exactly in the first video about him what he's doing when he's zapping the camera girl! B)

I guess I watched that scene 100 times...

Are you saying you are capable of fah jing? Simply from watching a video?

Are you saying you are capable of fah jing? Simply from watching a video?

Ya, that's what I thought. Silence. No one learns fah jing from a video. That'd be like learning how to seduce a Victoria's Secret model from the back of a cereal box.

Ya, that's what I thought. Silence. No one learns fah jing from a video. That'd be like learning how to seduce a Victoria's Secret model from the back of a cereal box.

Okay, I've wasted too much time here. I'm off to practice now--for the rest of my life. I'll be back when I can levitate. Figure 20 years. See ya, bums.

• Like 1

Thanks, but then why did you suggest Liao in the first place?

Hmmm...

Good question! Why did I suggest to you 1)Waysun Liao, 2)Gregory James and then Gary Clyman finally as number 3...?

I guess the obvious answer for me now is a sub- or halfconscious subjugation to templetao's opinions about Liao and Gary due to overwhelming gratefulness to templetao back then because he helped me so much with his input in the "Mo Pai and Immortality" thread.

If I would try to rationalize now out of an emotional need to justify me I would say that Liao is much more powerful and wise than Gary, that he is the "first source" because he is the head of the Taichi Tao Temple, wields the ultimate knowledge about Tao and Te and that he has the power to let the power of Tao fill you up so you can skip years or even decades of hard training (as he did maybe to Gregory James) and that Gary's system maybe lacks the final Tao Kung exercises.

All of this are good reasons, but the ultimate and true reason is the first one...a temporal weakness of my personality, to say it clear.

I hope you forgive me for that! :)

Because it's also true that in the back in my head I was quite sure that you would finally choose as rationally as I did and wouldn't want to waste years to go through the entire Taichi system first to finally get the Nei Kung stuff...and that you would be enthusiastic about Gary's straight-forwardness and honesty. Ultimately, that was the case! ;)

• Like 1

LOL. Yes, you must have some special release valve then that no one else has, because the rest of us push with our ass when we take a dump. I shake my head at your stupidity. Honestly: I'm laughing.

The only release valve you seem to have is your mouth.

You've had one PPT class and read a few books and suddenly you're an expert? I clear up one simple misunderstanding and you resort to childish retaliation? Very nice paquito pie, very nice.

Dude, I was just formulating my answer!!! I don't understand why you get upset! :o

Certainly I can't do Fah Jing because I don't have Jing yet!

For the record, I can understand how this "butt" advice is actually very useful. If you're trying to push energy anywhere in the body, the same type of focus and internal pushing is a useful reference. It's a good thing that Chang wasn't too "retentive" or immature to explain it this way.

I'm interested to hear more, however, your instructor will be reluctant to share if he finds his stuff here. On the other hand, he might give you the goods if it's going to benefit the schools reputation :) .

Dude, I was just formulating my answer!!! I don't understand why you get upset! :o

Certainly I can't do Fah Jing because I don't have Jing yet!

...but yes, I am convinced that I learned the method from John Chang's video!

Hmmm...

Good question! Why did I suggest to you 1)Waysun Liao, 2)Gregory James and then Gary Clyman finally as number 3...?

I guess the obvious answer for me now is a sub- or halfconscious subjugation to templetao's opinions about Liao and Gary due to overwhelming gratefulness to templetao back then because he helped me so much with his input in the "Mo Pai and Immortality" thread.

If I would try to rationalize now out of an emotional need to justify me I would say that Liao is much more powerful and wise than Gary, that he is the "first source" because he is the head of the Taichi Tao Temple, wields the ultimate knowledge about Tao and Te and that he has the power to let the power of Tao fill you up so you can skip years or even decades of hard training (as he did maybe to Gregory James) and that Gary's system maybe lacks the final Tao Kung exercises.

All of this are good reasons, but the ultimate and true reason is the first one...a temporal weakness of my personality, to say it clear.

I hope you forgive me for that! :)

Because it's also true that in the back in my head I was quite sure that you would finally choose as rationally as I did and wouldn't want to waste years to go through the entire Taichi system first to finally get the Nei Kung stuff...and that you would be enthusiastic about Gary's straight-forwardness and honesty. Ultimately, that was the case! ;)

Once again, didn't the whole temple tai chi and Waysun Liao thing get exposed as BS? Run a quick google search and see what comes up, the bullshido guys have had a field day with him.......

Sign in to follow this