Sign in to follow this  
Russell

New

Hello to all. I've just joined up. Look forward to reading and contributing to list topics. I'm in Australia and have a long involvement with meditation and various forms of yoga. Since mid 90s learning and practicing chi gung, and taoist methods; initially with Mas Rogers. Most recently have done Michael Winn's courses at healingdao.com (ongoing) and enjoyed the new DVDs by Ramel Rones at RamelRones.com. Member of local Push Hands club. Best, Russell

Welcome to TTB Russell. Donating on your first post! See, now that's what I'm talkin' about. :lol:

Thanks, I appreciate it. Every bit helps me rationalize procrastinating my paying gigs to put more time, energy, money into the forum here.

Never heard of Ramel Rones before, I'm checking his website now. I like the look of that sunrise Tai Chi. What's your experience been with his material so far?

Sean

Welcome to TTB Russell. Donating on your first post! See, now that's what I'm talkin' about. :lol:

Thanks, I appreciate it. Every bit helps me rationalize procrastinating my paying gigs to put more time, energy, money into the forum here.

Never heard of Ramel Rones before, I'm checking his website now. I like the look of that sunrise Tai Chi. What's your experience been with his material so far?

Sean

OK.

Thanks for welcome message.

Concerning Ramel Rones dvds - I'm really enjoying his material. Very good, IMO. Learning a lot on lots of levels; it feels like.

Best,

R

Sign in to follow this