Sign in to follow this  
RON JEREMY

1ANUNNAKI DA MOVIE WOW!!!

his books are fascinating, but some of his calculations are off. he seems to really get the principles though.

oops, looks like you started that thread already

i read his book the 12th planet. very very intersting take on human history. the only problem with it was that his calcualtion of the 12th planet's return to earth seemed to be off by a factor of 10. i thoink he said 3600 years and it should be more like 36,000 or maybe it was 2500 vs. 25,000. i don't remember now, it wsa a long time ago. i also scanned some of his other books which just seemed to ehash 12th planet or go furhtr into the evidence. he also did a number of articles for nexus and a few other magazines like that.

it allstarted when he was in hebrew school and told the teacher he mistranslated a word.......

WELL ZECHARIA SITCHIN HAD A VERRY DEEP SHOKIN INFLUENCE ON YOUNG POOR ME, TO START WITH, NO MATTER WHAT HIS FUKUPS BE, HE IS 100% RIGHT WHEN HE STATES THAT DA BIBLE IS JUST A SUCCINCT SUMMARY O MUCH OLDER SUMERIAN LITERATURE, THEN THAT WHAT DA CHRISTIANS TRANLSATED *GOD* IN SUCH ORRIGINAL LITERATURE IS *DA GODS*, THEN THAT HUMANS BE SOME KINDA GENNETIC EXPERIMENT.

NOW DA INTERRESTIN THANG IS, ALL CULTURES DA WORLD OVER ALSO CLAIM INTERMARRIAGE N GENETIC MIXIN WITH DA GODS O DA SKY.

SO IT SEEMS THAT MOST O DA RACES WERE SEEDED BY ANGELS INTERMIXIN WITH HUMANS, PLUS THERE WERE SOME GENETIC EXPERIMENTS MIXIN HUMANS N ANIMALS N WHAT NOT.

PRETTY DISTURBIN SHIT, I STILL HOPE *GOD* DOES EXIST, BUT IT SEEMS TO ME JUDEO-CHRISTIANNITY AS FAR AS IT IS BASED ON DA BIBLE IS REALY BASED ON A CRUEL SONUVABITCH COMMIN FROM DA SKY CALLED YAVEH WHO IS PROBABBLY JUST A VERY POWERFUL BEIN N NOT EVEN TOO FRIENDLY IN DA LAST ANNALYSIS, BUT PERRHAPS NOT AT ALL DA SUPREME GOD O DA UNNIVERSE.

I DONT KNOW, JUST MY 2 EUROS ( = 3 FUKIN DOLLARS AT CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE, SHIT!!!)

RJ

yeah well shakespeare, another great alchemist, said that "we are to the gods like flies to wonton boys who pluck their wings for their pleasure."

i often think we're ort of like the fruit flies in the vial in biology class as you watch for the red eyes and the white eyes to show up in mating experiments.

modern western science is nothing more than a rection to the fairy tales of the bible. while it tried to free us from the superstitions of the judeo-christian world view, it really just heaped more upon it. it gave us a reation to it rater than a fresh look at things. sichin gives a fresh look. but his lok chalelnges everything wesern culture holds sacred--judeo-christian religion, conventional science, and academia.

very compelling work though. it corresponds with a lot of other stuff like you said.

Z. Sitchen certainly changed my world view. It made much more sense than anything else I was taught or read. Supposedly the 10th planet is on its way!?

well, htere ae a number of doomsayers who expect this planet any day now. the Universal Gnostic Movement and their guru the Venerable Master Samael Aun Weor, were one of the most ardetn activists of the 10th planet. beofre they closed to the public, their last leader, the Venerable Master Rabolu published a book called something like "Hercolobus or Red Planet." the planet has ben given various names by various authors. sichin uses the mesopatamian names i think.

according to most authorities, this planet should now be visible in the night sky, some even say it should be shining like a second sun. neithre is the case.

sichin is well documented on all his history and archaeology and linguistics, etc. he is the only one i've read who can give legitimate credence to this theory, which is why i think his calculations are off for the time cycle of this planet. or, the ET's have interceded to alter it in order to do something more with their experiment--us!

Sign in to follow this