Vajrahridaya

Blueberry/Renegade

Wow Amazing film! they recreated the ayahuasca visions! Thanks a lot for sharing.

What are those things in the visions though?

I remembered the plant message of tobacco and it gave me more resilience.

I will watch that uncle movie now.

• Like 1

Wow Amazing film! they recreated the ayahuasca visions! Thanks a lot for sharing.

What are those things in the visions though?

I remembered the plant message of tobacco and it gave me more resilience.

I will watch that uncle movie now.

I don't know, my experience was more colorful and everything was just transparent energy and I could literally see through people and see through walls. It was nothing different from my higher yogic experiences, and not even as high. I didn't see snakes and centipedes and stuff like that. It just felt like I was working on a sub-physical-time paradigm. I was able to read peoples actions before they did them and their thoughts very clearly like flipping through multiple files very quickly. Everyone was made of rainbow colors and shadows at the same time. I probably don't have all that subconscious gunk due to years of practice before attempting that stuff. I also used to take acid before I started doing practices and quitting everything, and would work through the color spectrums and subconscious stuff then too, but most definitely had plenty of subconscious gunk and scary mental projections to deal with at the time, some 20+ years ago as a teenager. I did DMT just a few years ago.

p.s. By the way, you're welcome! I like weird movies. :)

Edited by Vajrahridaya

...my experience... *snip*

p.s. By the way, you're welcome! I like weird movies. :)

Very good! you did good to practice all that time before DMT. So the subconscious gunk would manifest as such things? how about the golden creatures? the flying crocodile? the light body aliens that some people see? What is supposed to be done during such visions?

I did a circle in Peru with shamans and some in my group also did yoga and had greater visions and experiences and saw those light creatures. I saw geometric shapes and chakra symbols with rainbow colors, also a snake was looking at me and opening it's fang, and my mouth was opening seemingly by a force. I only took small amounts though and most of the visions were with the normal amount. I did feel that I wasn't ready and that I was being overpowered all the time so I took it easy.

I paused that thai film midway and went to do other things and forgot about it, it's budget quality and slow paced. looking forward to more weird movies.

EDIT: I sped through the rest pf the thai movie and it felt like a reality show / slice of life.

Edited by Desert Eagle

Very good! you did good to practice all that time before DMT. So the subconscious gunk would manifest as such things? how about the golden creatures? the flying crocodile? the light body aliens that some people see? What is supposed to be done during such visions?

I did a circle in Peru with shamans and some in my group also did yoga and had greater visions and experiences and saw those light creatures. I saw geometric shapes and chakra symbols with rainbow colors, also a snake was looking at me and opening it's fang, and my mouth was opening seemingly by a force. I only took small amounts though and most of the visions were with the normal amount. I did feel that I wasn't ready and that I was being overpowered all the time so I took it easy.

Yes, I did a peruvian circle in Massachusetts with Peyote and experienced all sorts of great light body type stuff. I would just relax into the visions of aliens and such strange things. I've seen aliens too, but just on pot, really good Humbolt County pot.

I paused that thai film midway and went to do other things and forgot about it, it's budget quality and slow paced. looking forward to more weird movies.

Yes, it's very slow paced, I like that but I have to be in a mood. It's not at all as cool as Blueberry. :) You've seen Pink Floyds, The Wall, right? Have you seen Happy Accidents? It's an interesting love story about a man who goes back in time and meets a women, but you don't know if he's just crazy or telling the truth as the movie progresses.

Also, when you have these experiences, I think it's very important to recognize the interplay of sentient awareness' on different levels, and see directly there emptiness, and just notice it as a play, nothing serious, no real hell, no real heaven, just a play, an intermingling of radiance's, light, shadow. Nothing dense, nothing overwhelming, even the feelings that arise in the body during these trips are just play's, not serious, not inherently real, not self. This really helps. Especially when facing that, "big fear". ;)

Thanks Vajra, I haven't seen those movies. I did feel things though, when I took the full cup something was pushing up and shaking me throughout, then light show and geometric windows screen saver, then white light, it felt like my spirit was trying to get out from my forehead but couldn't leave much, maybe not enough drink, maybe fears about these sensations, maybe fears from religious preconceptions. I was convinced these were spirits and that they were inherently evil or harmful.

Thanks Vajra, I haven't seen those movies. I did feel things though, when I took the full cup something was pushing up and shaking me throughout, then light show and geometric windows screen saver, then white light, it felt like my spirit was trying to get out from my forehead but couldn't leave much, maybe not enough drink, maybe fears about these sensations, maybe fears from religious preconceptions. I was convinced these were spirits and that they were inherently evil or harmful.

Right, in those states, it's important to recognize the "all good" because all things are connected, there is no inherent evil. Inherent evil as opposed to what? When all things are connected, all minds, all phenomena is just arising connected in space, where can one find inherent evil anywhere? You cannot, as evil is the idea of opposition and it's important to realize that there is no opposition, it's just intermingling play within space, a play of light and shadow without any real separation, just a play one.

everyone has seen groundhog day but there is also another good one by bill called "the razor's edge".

Right, in those states, it's important to recognize the "all good" because all things are connected, there is no inherent evil. Inherent evil as opposed to what? When all things are connected, all minds, all phenomena is just arising connected in space, where can one find inherent evil anywhere? You cannot, as evil is the idea of opposition and it's important to realize that there is no opposition, it's just intermingling play within space, a play of light and shadow without any real separation, just a play one.

As opposed to being human and them being other entities? I trust your opinion though the experience was unsettling and dis-empowering for me.

Edited by Desert Eagle

everyone has seen groundhog day but there is also another good one by bill called "the razor's edge".

As opposed to being human and them being other entities? I trust your opinion though the experience was unsettling and dis-empowering for me.

Just watched that again with my wife the other day. I actually didn't finish it... thanks for reminding me though. I finished it the first time I saw it some time ago, but I didn't this time. I got up to the point where he's teaching his friend about holding the coin and hypnotizes him out of his migraine. I wish it was as detailed as the book though. :(:D

Well, what is being human? It's just a collection of information as delineated through many spectrums of self identified previous experiences, based on "human" lineage, DNA, etc. It's really just an embodied expression of cosmic potential, and in that sense, equal with all other expressions, a play of light, color, vibration, sound, and shadow. Thus, nothing can harm you, it's just pure expression happening on many levels. It's not really the experience that disempowered you, it's the interpretation of it.

But, this happens a lot with drug induced experiences of spiritual ramification. This is why I prefer to recommend transmission from enlightened lineage of whatever tradition, though I prefer Buddhist, specifically Mahamudra and Dzogchen, as well as Taoist, or if in a clutch situation, go for a genuine Shaivite Hindu Master who can give you shaktipat empowered by lineage, if you have no other access to an experience granted through a compassionate buffer. But, the practices in Taoist and Buddhist lineages will be more nuanced and catalyzing towards positive outcome in my opinion.

Well, what is being human? It's just a collection of information as delineated through many spectrums of self identified previous experiences, based on "human" lineage, DNA, etc. It's really just an embodied expression of cosmic potential, and in that sense, equal with all other expressions, a play of light, color, vibration, sound, and shadow. Thus, nothing can harm you, it's just pure expression happening on many levels. It's not really the experience that disempowered you, it's the interpretation of it.

Being open and seeing all the expressions, I agree and it makes sense but I never experienced such visions before and no delineation was given. It's always the interpretation, something to be fixed. Were the religious preconceptions misguided or referring to black magic? (falun gong/buddhusm, islam/christianity) to still have some preconception but try to go by experience is conflicting.

But why does the circle have to be in the night and not day?

But, this happens a lot with drug induced experiences of spiritual ramification. This is why I prefer to recommend transmission from enlightened lineage of whatever tradition, though I prefer Buddhist, specifically Mahamudra and Dzogchen, as well as Taoist, or if in a clutch situation, go for a genuine Shaivite Hindu Master who can give you shaktipat empowered by lineage, if you have no other access to an experience granted through a compassionate buffer. But, the practices in Taoist and Buddhist lineages will be more nuanced and catalyzing towards positive outcome in my opinion.

I have the same conclusions now about all your points and you said that your yogic experiences were better. Were I live there was no good prior opportunity to learn or experience these things. Thanks for your input.

Edited by Desert Eagle

The subconscious is more open at night. :)

Thanks that makes sense and sounds like the dark room meditation that Mantak chia and the tibetans do.

GDqCY.jpg

Center Peace

Edited by Desert Eagle

:lol: Hello Bums,

While we are talking about strange movies, has anybody seen 'The Fountain'?

It blew me away :P in a good way.

• Like 1

Yes! I have... very, very interesting. I'll have to watch it again.

Have you guys seen, "waking life" or, "mind wallk"?

Give them a view.. you won't be disappointed.

Waking Life is one of my favorite movies ever.

Mind Walk is basically a conversation movie that takes place between some people walking around in a famous old Castle. The conversation is very interesting, crossing Psychology, Physics, and Spirituality. This is the entire movie, right here on Youtube.com.

I just found the entire movie, Waking Life on youtube.com... amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5AZWPZeyGg

• Like 1

Wow thanks for telling me! I just saw it for the first time then kept watching and listening to its wonderful music, it's magical! floating in full lotus towards the lights, beautiful film. (I spent hours searching google and amazon for a similar film and previewing them on youtube but nothing good)

from it's wiki

he exercised to adopt a slimmer figure. Jackman practiced tai chi for seven months to demonstrate it in a 30-second scene. He also practiced yoga for over a year to achieve the lotus position for scenes set in space. For these scenes when he is seen in the position in mid-air, he was immersed in a swimming pool and harnessed to a rig that rotated him 360 degrees so his clothes floated freely about him.

nice song ( Xibalba )

Edited by Desert Eagle
  • Like 1

Watching this inspired me. About 2 decades ago I did isolation tanks. Spacetime in Chicago is having a special, 3-1 hour soaks for $105. Just signed up.