Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

The Bimini Road

Ah!, more wonderful stuff.

Everything has a meaning even if you have to make the meaning up yourself.

I'm still looking for bigfoot.

Having been a resident of the Bahamas I can certainly say that the energetics of the devils triangle are certainly different and "strange". Seems like I walked on that road...

... the energetics of the devils triangle are certainly different and "strange".

Now that is something I would seriously discuss.

Yes, some strange things have happened in that area.

A couple of other guys and I left Andros Island heading for Bimini in a dual engine 32 ft cruiser. Everything absolutely hunky dory. First one engine mysteriously goes kaput. We limp along and then, right out there in nowhere, the other engine went out. No other boats and radio all of a sudden went out too. And then a huge mysterious all of a sudden storm blows up with 12 - 20 ft waves...the boat going up at 120 degrees to the ocean, then slamming back down... we KNEW we were goners, said our goodbyes and our prayers and...

Seems like I walked on that road...

That is very interesting. Do you mean to say that you have a sense that you walked on it in a previous incarnation when it was above water?

Edited by Immortal4life

That is very interesting. Do you mean to say that you have a sense that you walked on it in a previous incarnation when it was above water?

It is hard to say as I don't have direct memories of this as in other instances. I will tell you that the whole time I was a resident there that I had this sense of timelessness, that time had literally stopped. I looked up one day and was freaked-out amazed that 2 years had passed since I looked up just a couple of hours before. Told myself to get out now or I never would, left the same day, THEN had the story above happen. The energy was so familiar yet... can't really explain.

Edited by Ya Mu

... said our goodbyes and our prayers and...

the storm passed, the electronics and engines becsame functional and all was well apparently because you are here now.

Yes, there are just too many stories about electrical storms causing instruments of craft to go crazy, of methane gas possibly overturning water craft, and rough waves and sudden storms in that area.

I am sure there are explanaions for these natural events but I really haven't heard many of them yet.

the storm passed, the electronics and engines becsame functional and all was well apparently because you are here now.

Yes, there are just too many stories about electrical storms causing instruments of craft to go crazy, of methane gas possibly overturning water craft, and rough waves and sudden storms in that area.

I am sure there are explanaions for these natural events but I really haven't heard many of them yet.

The boat sank and I died, but I am better now. :lol:

I am sensitive to energy and I could feel the magnetics there. At the time I wasn't far out of getting a degree specializing in electromagnetic fields and wave propagation and looked at the phenomena closely. My thoughts are that it is all due to a fluctuating magnetic flux that possibly creates vortices. Never could figure out the why because if it was simply the Earth's makeup my thoughts were it should have been static. But there is no question, in my mind, that something is going on in that triangle.

Oh, and we got one of the engines running, limped in to Bimini, the owner of the boat offered to sell it to me for 7000, I said absolutely not, and I have never been back and won't unless it is in a much larger boat.

Edited by Ya Mu

The boat sank and I died, but I am better now. :lol:

Yes, in that life you were a Buddhist so you were able to reincarnate but you have returned at a higher level and are now a Taoist.

(Shit! I just couldn't resist that! Hehehe.)

I am sensitive to energy and I could feel the magnetics there. At the time I wasn't far out of getting a degree specializing in electromagnetic fields and wave propagation and looked at the phenomena closely. My thoughts are that it is all due to a fluctuating magnetic flux that possibly creates vortices. Never could figure out the why because if it was simply the Earth's makeup my thoughts were it should have been static. But there is no question, in my mind, that something is going on in that triangle.

I am a center for energy as well. When the humidity is very low I can't touch anything without getting a shock. I'm glad I live in Florida where the humidity is rediculously high.

Oh, and we got one of the engines running, limped in to Bimini, the owner of the boat offered to sell it to me for 7000, I said absolutely not, and I have never been back and won't unless it is in a much larger boat.

Okay. That's called "the rest of the story". Hehehe. Yes, I can understand your reluctance to buy the boat. An omen is an omen no matter what one's belief system.

Yes, in that life you were a Buddhist so you were able to reincarnate but you have returned at a higher level and are now a Taoist.

(Shit! I just couldn't resist that! Hehehe.)

I am a center for energy as well. When the humidity is very low I can't touch anything without getting a shock. I'm glad I live in Florida where the humidity is rediculously high.

Okay. That's called "the rest of the story". Hehehe. Yes, I can understand your reluctance to buy the boat. An omen is an omen no matter what one's belief system.

Thanks for the chuckle this morning. Good one.

I lived Mississippi and really got tired of that humidity, but also at one time lived in Florida. Both had too much for me. Could cut it with a knife some days.

Wan Liping talks about the Bermuda Triangle in "Opening the Dragon Gate" he says that in the human body you can find 'death meridians' which don't lead to normal places in the body but their end point is a point where if you manipulate it in the wrong way can cause health problems or even death, and because the human body is a microcosm of the earth the planet must also have death meridians and death points and the Bermuda Triangle is likely to be one of these death points. There are likely to be other death points around the globe too :ninja:

OP

Apologize for contributing to the derailing of your thread.

FWIW, I do believe those are roads. FWIW, I do believe that humanity has risen and destroyed (almost) itself many times.

• Like 2

Wan Liping talks about the Bermuda Triangle in "Opening the Dragon Gate" he says that in the human body you can find 'death meridians' which don't lead to normal places in the body but their end point is a point where if you manipulate it in the wrong way can cause health problems or even death, and because the human body is a microcosm of the earth the planet must also have death meridians and death points and the Bermuda Triangle is likely to be one of these death points. There are likely to be other death points around the globe too :ninja:

Yeah. I won't say I accept that but I will say that it is a valid consideration. There is so much in this area of thought that I have been unable to form an opinion because there simply is not enough data to consider.

But regarding the human body, sure, there are many things one can do that will cause illness or even premature death.

OP

Immortal has grown accustomed to me being involved in derailing his threads. I'm pretty sure he can deal with it well.

OP

FWIW, I do believe those are roads. FWIW, I do believe that humanity has risen and destroyed (almost) itself many times.

Don't worry about derailing. Threads often go in interesting directions that you wouldn't have thought they would.

Your contributions and ideas are welcomed. A derailed thread can also always be brought back on track.

In response to the notion of "death meridians":

This is a link discussing how a variety of important sites from the ancient world were constructed on an exact circumference of the earth with peculiar golden ratios in regards to the distances between them. The likelihood is that they were borne on ley lines and centered upon intersections between them. Who knew?

Sign in to follow this