Baguakid

Qi Revolution

Don't know much about it, but they use photoshop to there advantage in the lower pictures. Hopefully it only fools the newbies.

• Like 1

Well, this is a new one for me. Anyone know anything about it?

http://qirevolution.com/

tks.

i have all of his qigong materials, levels 1-3. The Sauce is weak in this one... :lol:

for someone of your experience, there's not really anything there for you. but i wouldn't mind lending you the materials if you're interested.

btw, sorry that i've been MIA. you happened to catch me at the start of a pretty hard core transitional period. i DO hope to make up for my flakiness, though. Tummoessence and i just talked this afternoon about getting together soon. maybe we can work something out to where you can join us one of these days. if you're still up for it, there is still much i'd like to share with you.

• Like 1

i have all of his qigong materials, levels 1-3. The Sauce is weak in this one... :lol:

for someone of your experience, there's not really anything there for you. but i wouldn't mind lending you the materials if you're interested.

btw, sorry that i've been MIA. you happened to catch me at the start of a pretty hard core transitional period. i DO hope to make up for my flakiness, though. Tummoessence and i just talked this afternoon about getting together soon. maybe we can work something out to where you can join us one of these days. if you're still up for it, there is still much i'd like to share with you.

Hey Hundun, good to hear from you. No worries. However, we will be leaving the area heading back to Florida so unfortunately we're not going to have time to meet. Things did not work out like we planned here. I did very much enjoy meeting you. Thank you much for warmly welcoming me.

Best

• Like 1