Sign in to follow this  
SheepishLord

Okay Shieky, now I think Joe Rogan is cool...

A friend at work sent me his wikipedia profile after I called him a faggot during an in-office viewing of "Fear Factor." Check this out:

He is a user and enthusiast of psychedelic drugs. [1]

Has a strong disliking for comedians whom he describes as "thieves" and "hacks," comedians who take jokes and routines from other comedians. Claims popular comedians Robin Williams, Carlos Mencia, Dane Cook and Denis Leary are thieves and hacks (and conversely, maintains that Chris Rock, Dave Attell, and Dave Chappelle have the best reputation within the industry for not doing this at all). Also claimed Carlos Mencia stands in the back of the Comedy Store when Joe does standup there and copies his jokes. Mikey a member of the San Diego based Mikey Show tried to resolve this conflict between Joe and Mencia, but Joe refused to appear on the show with Mencia.(Loveline appearance, June 6, 2006). [2]

Rogan took DMT, the most powerful hallucinogen known to man, and had profound experiences of communicating with alien beings while under a DMT induced trip. [4]

Rogan is friends with conspiracy theory radio host Alex Jones.

After reading this, I have to say that he is cool.

I met him a couple years ago. Really laid back nice guy. I told him I think he does a good job on UFC and he goes thanks and my Dad was talking to him but Joe was drunk or stoned. My Dad goes Rogan is so toxic with all kinds of garbage in his system and is probably on drugs.

Me with my Dad and Joe Rogan..he has no clue who Joe Rogan is so it was a surreal experience. I asked Kyle(Yoda) if he wanted to see Rogan's stand up show at the Improv when he visited a few months ago but Kyle wasn't into it. I was sort of disappointed because I thought it would have been cool to go to the show and maybe take some pictures with Joe and Yoda but Yoda was doing bigger and better things with his Dad(who was being honored or something).

Shieky

I heard him on the radio a few months back and he just took over on this incredible, trippy monologue on how time will collapse the moment time travel is discovered because that will be the first moment that anyone into the infinite future can travel back to (because you can't travel back before time travel was invented). So the instant that time travel is discovered it will be like *boom* the whole world will instantly change because billions of years of time travellers will be coming back to that point, sharing their knowledge, and then coming back again, etc. :mellow:

yeah he gets that fromthis Terrence McCenna guy I think who is dead but wrote a book about it. I think he says the Mayan prophecy about Dec 2012 being the end of time or whatever really means thats when they discover time travel and just like you said basically creates this loop connecting all time together from here to infinity.

My guess is he's doing too many drugs but I guess we will find out relatively shortly.

Cam

Speaking of aliens...

BTW, check out Tool Syvie calling Fedor a "little shit:"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NJI1aBx9Kr4

I can't believe he thinks he is going to demolish Fedor! He MAY have a chance with Munson because his arms are a little short, but if Munson takes him to the ground it is OVER! Munson is the Matt Hughes of his weight-class. Then again, if Munson wins, I wont get to see Sylvia get Own3d by Fedor. I mean, he got knocked out by a girl on "Blind Date" so Fedor will have it easy.

Sylvia's only advantage is extreme reach due to extreme height. Arlovsky lost, IMHO, because Arlovsky has lost a lot of his fire. He looks really drained and has that stupid beard so me thinks he may have had some trouble in his love life and that is why he got beaten.

-P

I think this is BS. Time is already connected. There`s no future or past, all thing are happening simultaneously. It`s just that we can`t percieve that, and it would be overwhelming for the normal person. Even Einstein said something like "Time is an illusion, that stubornly persists".

Interesting thing what the authors says in a book called "Tao of Meditation", is that we are 3D beings, and so percieve time as past, present, future (though present doesn`t really exist). But a 4D being would see time just as an another dimension and future and past don`t exist then, everything is NOW. As I understand it, this is possibly what you get with enlightenment.

When (if) time travel is discovered (and some say it already is) I think it won`t matter if you go to the past and change the future. The thing is there infinite realites. And so when you change the past, you`ll just create another one.

A lot of claims are made for 2012. There was a lot of claims made for 2000 as well. I think a lot of the people just want to earn some money before that time, or get some exposure.... But we shall see soon enough...

Sign in to follow this