Sign in to follow this  
Trunk

Kung-Fu Shoe *ALERT*

Kung Fu Shoe *ALERT*

- to all my internal arts brothers and sisters, if you use cotton sole shoes, go re-supply *now*. Shifted US-China trade laws have now made them too expen$ive to import to the US. Many Chinatown shops are already out of certain sizes and won't be restocking.

post-19-131076313337_thumb.jpg

That might be a good thing. I'm a little miffed about learning that you're required to wear these in the Kuoshu Lei Tai competitions.

That's a shame as these shoes are a consumable for me, only lasting a few months. (Although I use the sticky rubber sole version not the cotton)

I switched to dunlop vollies because they became cheaper then kung fu shoes in Aus and IMO do the same job while masquerading as normal shoes rather than slippers :)

Kung Fu Shoe *ALERT*

- to all my internal arts brothers and sisters, if you use cotton sole shoes, go re-supply *now*. Shifted US-China trade laws have now made them too expen$ive to import to the US. Many Chinatown shops are already out of certain sizes and won't be restocking.

Thanks - will do

Honey I've Got the Walking Blues

Cause I Can't Find Any Kung Fu Shoes

Everytime When I Miss the Moves

It's Cause I Ain't Got No Kung Fu Shoes

Sorry, I usta be a bluesman.

• Like 1

That might be a good thing. I'm a little miffed about learning that you're required to wear these in the Kuoshu Lei Tai competitions.

That's not accurate - PM me if you want more info.

I just bought a pair for $7 the old price was $5.

I was told they would keep importing them but the price would go up.

Chinatown NYC

I just bought a pair for $7 the old price was $5.

I was told they would keep importing them but the price would go up.

Chinatown NYC

What a coincidence! I've bought a pair for 7.99 with rubber sole from the new stock of the store in Monterey Park, CA.... :o

What a coincidence! I've bought a pair for 7.99 with rubber sole from the new stock of the store in Monterey Park, CA.... :o

I like the cloth bottoms for indoor - the plastic are too hard - not enough cushion.

Feiyue for outdoors

I like the cloth bottoms for indoor - the plastic are too hard - not enough cushion.

Feiyue for outdoors

Yes, I have a pair with cloth bottoms on right now inside the house. It is not very durable, and the rubber sole I do wear them outside.

Sign in to follow this