• tried it, mixed reults
    • tried it, no effect
    • didn't try it, but interested
    • didn't try it, saftey concerns
    • didn't try it, discourage using it
    • didn't try it, not interested
    • didn't try it, cost and source issue

Hi,

Did anyone try or hear of a positive or negative experience with injected HGH?

I couldn't find details or credible experiences after an hour of searching.

I am interested to know if it can improve tendon strength.

DE

Edited by Desert Eagle

I use a combination of amino acids. L-arginine ethyl ester, l-citrulline, and l-carnitine ethyl ester. The arginine is a known hgh releaser. Works great for me. I can post a link to an excellent company her in the U.S. that produces pharmaceutical grade amino acids at a very reasonable price. Pharmaceutical grade amino's are very important.

• Like 1

Be carefull with hormones, they can deplete your glands and interfere with natural hormone production.

Cheers !

i have had good experience with lu rong

and i am in the process now of making lu rong jiu (deer antler wine)

i am not a doctor but if i were about to inject some powerful substance into my body, like hgh,

i probably would consider asking a doctor about such things rather than just relying and

accepting what an internet site that is selling a product says

• Like 1

I like to boost my HGH levels by doing intermittent fasting + strength training. It takes a bit more effort, but I'm more comfortable doing it a more natural way. Plus I get all the other benefits of IF.

I could go for some of that lu rong jiu if I was able to get my hands on some.

-Kris

• Like 1

Hi,

Did anyone try or hear of a positive or negative experience with injected HGH?

I couldn't find details or credible experiences after an hour of searching.

I am interested to know if it can improve tendon strength.

DE

Do Tai Ji is the most natural way to improve tendon strength. It's the best not to depend on any supplements, medicines or drugs.

I use arginine, ornithine, lysine, and glutamine. . And GABA

too...that is also an HGH releaser.

It does a lot for me. I would like to know about

the source of the pharmaceutical grade arginine.

Thanks.

Tyler

If your taking the precursors to hgh, you'll be fine, as your body will use them to create hgh and balance your hormones out.

While if you take straight hgh, you can fuck your shit up and start to look weird. (insulin issues, liver issues, kidney issues, acromegaly).

That said deer velvet is an amazingly bioavailable form of hgh. It causes your body to produce your own.

http://www.southerncrossvelvet.com/ - these guys I've bought from in the past, are great.

John

I like to boost my HGH levels by doing intermittent fasting + strength training. It takes a bit more effort, but I'm more comfortable doing it a more natural way. Plus I get all the other benefits of IF.

I could go for some of that lu rong jiu if I was able to get my hands on some.

-Kris

if i have a surplus i will keep you in mind.

I use arginine, ornithine, lysine, and glutamine. . And GABA

too...that is also an HGH releaser.

It does a lot for me. I would like to know about

the source of the pharmaceutical grade arginine.

Thanks.

Tyler

I read somewhere that you need 8 grams of arginine and that it can cause herpes breakouts so they add lysine to antagonize it but thus canceling its effect.

If your taking the precursors to hgh, you'll be fine, as your body will use them to create hgh and balance your hormones out.

While if you take straight hgh, you can fuck your shit up and start to look weird. (insulin issues, liver issues, kidney issues, acromegaly).

That said deer velvet is an amazingly bioavailable form of hgh. It causes your body to produce your own.

http://www.southerncrossvelvet.com/ - these guys I've bought from in the past, are great.

John

Be carefull with hormones, they can deplete your glands and interfere with natural hormone production.

Cheers !

Thanks, I agree that HGH is invasive and risky. I will try deer antler (velvet).

I also read that TCM uses boiled cow or pork tendon soup but I tried it and it tastes gross and it feels like it has too many toxins or heavy metals.

Thanks for the tips.

dont they use that to treat transgernder people O_o

I didn't know about that but I heard hormones are used. But I read that it is used for growth issues and there are positive experiments with elderly.

Edited by Desert Eagle

The l-arginine ethyl ester is superior to the l-arginine. The l-arginine ethyl ester is a superior form, is more stable, more absorbable and only 3 grams are required. Also it is much smoother on my system. This company is excellent and all their products are clean. Besides the pharmaceutical grade aminos, I use their whey protein isolate which is undenatured, which is a minimal process.

If anyone is into body building, then the aminos that are in the AAKG form are even better.

http://www.nutrabio.com/index.html

I read somewhere that you need 8 grams of arginine and that it can cause herpes breakouts so they add lysine to antagonize it but thus canceling its effect.

Only if you actually have herpes.

And the arginine/lysine combination only works if they both aren't l- because then they compete for the same receptors.

So use Arginine Pyroglutamate with l-lysine.

The l-arginine ethyl ester is superior to the l-arginine. The l-arginine ethyl ester is a superior form, is more stable, more absorbable and only 3 grams are required. Also it is much smoother on my system. This company is excellent and all their products are clean. Besides the pharmaceutical grade aminos, I use their whey protein isolate which is undenatured, which is a minimal process.

If anyone is into body building, then the aminos that are in the AAKG form are even better.

http://www.nutrabio.com/index.html

Only if you actually have herpes.

And the arginine/lysine combination only works if they both aren't l- because then they compete for the same receptors.

So use Arginine Pyroglutamate with l-lysine.

I didn't know that, thanks for the information.

Thank you, but I believe there would be a problem importing it where I am :lol:

Thank you, but I believe there would be a problem importing it where I am :lol:

naw, i am the friendly neighborhood herbal bootlegger :lol:

confidentiality is assured and expected ^_^

if you want it in a hu lu drinking gourd that will raise up the price :lol:

i am joking.....or, am i??

naw, i am the friendly neighborhood herbal bootlegger :lol:

confidentiality is assured and expected ^_^

if you want it in a hu lu drinking gourd that will raise up the price :lol:

i am joking.....or, am i??

I could trade you in Chinese mountain herbs from my own garden.

We might just have the beginning of a transatlantic smuggling operation here. :ph34r: Don't say nothing good ever comes from Internet discussion forums....

:lol:

• Like 1

I had a few questions about l-arginine.

If it is something our bodies produce, is it safe to take in supplement form? I was recommended it as a supplement when looking for a supplement to keep ener in the winter as a vegetarian.

I am a 25 year old male.

Is there a risk that taking it in supplement form could change the way my body produces it and other things such as hormones in the future without the supplement?

There is a 12 dollar bottle at a local health food store. Is there a certain brand anyo e would recommend?

I had a few questions about l-arginine. If it is something our bodies produce, is it safe to take in supplement form? I was recommended it as a supplement when looking for a supplement to keep ener in the winter as a vegetarian. I am a 25 year old male. Is there a risk that taking it in supplement form could change the way my body produces it and other things such as hormones in the future without the supplement? There is a 12 dollar bottle at a local health food store. Is there a certain brand anyo e would recommend?

'tis a conditionally nonessential amino acid, meaning it can be manufactured by the human body and does not need to be obtained from the diet, but the body does not produce sufficient amounts, and some arginine must still be consumed in the diet. Many foods have it, animal sources being the richest.

It is normally safe to take as a supplement if your diet doesn't have sufficient amounts. If you notice any adverse effects, lower the dose, see what happens. If you don't notice any effects, up the dose, see what happens. It is a good idea to combine it with l-lysine because herpes virus, should you have any dormant, likes l-arginine too and may get activated unless you stop it with l-lysine.

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 1

Thank you taomeow.

The local health food store is called earthfare. Do you think their 14 dollar brand is sufficient?

l-arginine or any other amino should be pharmaceutical grade. That way one can be assured of a pure product with no fillers. Nutrabio.com manufactures pharmaceutical grade which I highly recommend. Since they sell to the public with no middleman, their prices are very reasonable. A 150 gram jar of l-arginine ethyl ester is less than 20.00 which lasts me 4-6 weeks. I only take 3 grams/day. The ethyl ester is stronger than basic arginine.

Nutra Bio is a licensed FDA pharmaceutical manufacturer.

Edited by ralis