Sign in to follow this  
Josama

Any Tips or Ideas on how to rebalance myself?( apart from chakra balancing music)

I copied this over from the lobby which I wrote yesterday please excuse me if it's chaoticly written,bascically it's a summary of everything relevant that happened in the past 3 months and I just wrote it like it popped up in my mind.

Hi I am from Luxembourg and 21 years old. I just got recently into meditation(about 6 months) after having gone through two years of drug abuse.First I started normal chakra meditation mainly on the 3 eye and was even able to open it but I think that was mainly due to the antidrepessants I was still taking at the time.

However since then(3 months ago) nothing has been like before again,although I was able to close my 3 eye again I have thrown my body into a major chakra imbalance I can't seem to recover from,all the time I see one type of aura,the one that is like fog,that people spread into the air and now I feel when a spirit is in my room and I see slight contures although that I find is the least troublesome.When I watch inside me it's like I don't seem to have any root chakra anymore,where before it was about 5 cm,now it's only about like a finger width.

When I talk to people I have problems looking people into the eye cause a dark side of me wants to attack the person I am talking with I know it's simply a protection but it ruins my social life.

Okay so 3 months ago after learning of the MCO and practicing a little I noticed that this makes it worse and about at the same time I found B.K Frantzis Water Method which actually helps a little.And one time even I was able to sink one from blockage at heart level and for a few seconds I was normal again but the blockage returned right away and so I thought there is perhaps a blockage above which keeps it from sinking and so I tried sinking the big one in my throat but then I would feel the inside of my head go soft also and I would get angry like never before(I am never angry altough I was as kid) and so I decided to let the throat be for the moment.Since I just stopped my 10 years of smoking I figured that that would already have it's own purpose.

One time I felt heat at the back of my head and even vibrations that was when I was still doing the MCO altough I didn't concentrate there.Then having read about Kunlun on here I decided to add it to my daily practice(2 weeks ago) and since doing so my Killer Intent seems to have lessened,it doesn't pop up quite as often anymore.I also started noticing vibrations in my sacral,solar plexus and heart chakra,altough I think that is normal?And quite often I will feel my crown getting watery that feels rater bizarre.

Please if anyone knows how I can rebalance myself(and no chakra balancing sounds don't help nor does grounding) and I am doing sports everyday I already stopped meditation and only focused on sport but it got a little worse since I lost the mental clarity I get through it.

I am sorry if it's a written in a chaotic sense since am in imbalance I have memory problems I really can't seem to remember things all to well anymore,the memories came along when I started writing but I lost my ability to remember in one picture which always got me full points on free writing and I lost some of my visual imagination altough I found that is only the case with eyes closed.

Hi Josama

First of all, congrats on kicking the habit and rapid progress.

Sounds like you have some real energy awareness. I think it would be safe to say that it's time to move that store of energy from the sacrum to the middle dantien/heart chakra.

Sitting with feet flat on the floor (possibly for grounding, but feel free to experiment with lotus position if you can do it, or standing; of course relaxed shoulders, straight back, ears above shoulders). Hold the palms together, thumbs touching, in prayer form over heart chakra/middle dantien, spread out the fingers like a lotus flower. Move the energy from the sacrum up to the dantien, up the 3rd chakra and then to the heart center where you will radiate generosity, love, care, compassion, and virtue.

I have a question for you sir.

What makes you think that your opened your third eye? What was it like? What process/method did you fallow?

What do you mean exactly by closing your third eye?

If you can answer these questions, you should be able to answer your own.

Edited by Informer

When I talk to people I have problems looking people into the eye cause a dark side of me wants to attack the person I am talking with I know it's simply a protection but it ruins my social life.

I know what you mean regarding this...when you open up energetically it's not fun sometimes. But it's just stuff that will eventually balance out, so don't worry...

Sometimes it helps to avoid certain types of people (if possible), just to maintain your serenity. Nothing wrong with that.

In Jerry Alan Johnson's books (I think the exorcism manual), it suggests to look into the person's left eye (when you're looking at them the one on the right side), if you feel uncomfortable around them. You can also cross your hands at your navel, and cross your legs (ways of closing off your energy from them).

You can try smiling from the heart...watch more comedy movies and get into that happy mood. If it's hard to do that, physically put a smile on your face and feel whatever subtle change there is.

If those suggestions help you be more comfortable and social, then keep them...if not, then they aren't worth keeping of course.

Seems Kunlun is helping this. That practice works in mysterious ways!...but if you start getting bad effects from anything, then back off. Another thing you can do is walking, that may help with the root chakra. Walking is my favorite form of qigong! Or martial arts of some kind, as long as it's not too aggressive.

Hi Josama

First of all, congrats on kicking the habit and rapid progress.

Sounds like you have some real energy awareness. I think it would be safe to say that it's time to move that store of energy from the sacrum to the middle dantien/heart chakra.

Sitting with feet flat on the floor (possibly for grounding, but feel free to experiment with lotus position if you can do it, or standing; of course relaxed shoulders, straight back, ears above shoulders). Hold the palms together, thumbs touching, in prayer form over heart chakra/middle dantien, spread out the fingers like a lotus flower. Move the energy from the sacrum up to the dantien, up the 3rd chakra and then to the heart center where you will radiate generosity, love, care, compassion, and virtue.

I had the luck being able to feel the energy already before starting any energy work.My main practice is doing the water method in ijing,I really like that meditation pose,then I am doing the kunlun,during which I also practice the inner smile + a little tan tien meditation in half-lotus(can't do the full) and praying before going to bed that's my spiritual practice right now.I figured that working on the heart may have some positive effects for rebalancing myself but the smile was my only means of doing so,so thx for that.

I have a question for you sir.

What makes you think that your opened your third eye? What was it like? What process/method did you fallow?

What do you mean exactly by closing your third eye?

If you can answer these questions, you should be able to answer your own.

Please call me Josama :)

Serveral months before being able to open my 3rd eye fully I could already feel it significally ,but at some point if felt like it was half way open

an wouldn't open anymore at the time it had about 1cm I think.Then when I was in a trance it opened fully and that was when I had my first(and last until now) astral projection.

After awakening from the trance it went to half open again.Afterwards when I was able to consciensly fully open it I would get the golden sways already in a light trance.

I used a hypnosis CD from an german hypnotist to open 3 eye otherwise I wouldn't have been able 2.

Now I have wised up and don't use it anymore and anyone wanting to open their 3 eye directly I can just say DON'T. When you enter the toughtless state the 3 eye will open on it's own to some degree.

I know what you mean regarding this...when you open up energetically it's not fun sometimes. But it's just stuff that will eventually balance out, so don't worry...

Sometimes it helps to avoid certain types of people (if possible), just to maintain your serenity. Nothing wrong with that.

In Jerry Alan Johnson's books (I think the exorcism manual), it suggests to look into the person's left eye (when you're looking at them the one on the right side), if you feel uncomfortable around them. You can also cross your hands at your navel, and cross your legs (ways of closing off your energy from them).

You can try smiling from the heart...watch more comedy movies and get into that happy mood. If it's hard to do that, physically put a smile on your face and feel whatever subtle change there is.

If those suggestions help you be more comfortable and social, then keep them...if not, then they aren't worth keeping of course.

Seems Kunlun is helping this. That practice works in mysterious ways!...but if you start getting bad effects from anything, then back off. Another thing you can do is walking, that may help with the root chakra. Walking is my favorite form of qigong! Or martial arts of some kind, as long as it's not too aggressive.

I find it funny that you brought that up with eyes I actually noticed that when looking at myself at the mirror altough I thought that was due to being onesighted(cos one eye is more strained) and I have the habitude to look people in the left eye.

Most of time I am in a happy mood since starting meditation and I watch comedie shows all the time.

And I tried walking barefooted in the forest which only helped a little,too,that would have been a 4 on a scale from 1-10 where practicing the water method is a 6.

Edited by Josama

Grounding/Earthing will do the job.

You can also get gounding mats so you can use this technique inside.

In terms of your practice unbalancing you. It's my understanding in yoga they work on the chakras in order from low to high, opening and balancing them in sequence. You can't make plans to live in the penthouse before you even dig the foundations ;)

Edited by bamboo

"Now I have wised up and don't use it anymore and anyone wanting to open their 3 eye directly I can just say DON'T"

Josama, could you elaborate on this point? What do you mean directly?

You were hypnotised to open your third eye? That is nothing I have ever heard of, did you experience the rest of the lower chakra's to any extent before hand?

How do you know the hypnotist didn't just make you think your eye was opened and how do you know how much it is open etc?

How do you open/close/adjust it? Is it possible it could be your imagination?

Did you find the chakra / center beyond the third eye? What was it like?

Sorry for so many questions, I hope you will find time to answer them all, ty!

"Now I have wised up and don't use it anymore and anyone wanting to open their 3 eye directly I can just say DON'T"

Josama, could you elaborate on this point? What do you mean directly?

You were hypnotised to open your third eye? That is nothing I have ever heard of, did you experience the rest of the lower chakra's to any extent before hand?

How do you know the hypnotist didn't just make you think your eye was opened and how do you know how much it is open etc?

How do you open/close/adjust it? Is it possible it could be your imagination?

Did you find the chakra / center beyond the third eye? What was it like?

Sorry for so many questions, I hope you will find time to answer them all, ty!

I wasn't hypontised directly but I used a very powerful hypnosis CD from Alexander Cain an german hypnotist.Actually the CD claims to activate the 6th sens which enables aura viewing it's also called like that.I had this CD already for a longer time and how I knew that it was really my third eye that opened because at about 4 weeks having listened daily to it I would begin to feel something at forehead which was difficult to ignore, at first I could only feel it in the trance state and some point in normal state,First it was only a dot but over time it got bigger an the feeling stronger.

After I had completely opened it I could only make it go on stand by but would suddenly open fully again when somebody with an somewhat open 3 eye was nearby(drugs apart from alcohol,tabac and coffein +\- a few others open the 3 eye to some degree and I know more than enough people who do drugs)

Well after I watched Paul Grilleys Chakra Theory Video I tried concentrating at the back the head wher the spine where the center should be located but that had too owerhelming of an effect.It was not until I wrote annother forum for help and somebody proposed imagin the 3 eye getting smaller and smaller until it closes my first thought was "hell how could that work" but it did.

Ok but now I will you tell exactly why you shouldn't open your 3 eye fully.When you begin concentrating on the 3 eye you will send energy there for it to open and thus you will be filling the upper tan tien with energy directly and the more you concentrate on the 3 eye the more energy you will store there thus creating imbalance,then at some point you will notice that your 3 eye no matter how long you concentrate on it won't open any wider anymore and that when you stop concentrating there that it will close again to some degree.That is a protection the body has put in place so you wont open the 3 eye fully and create a major imbalance(like me).Also this is only a theory of me but I think if you fill the upper tan tien for long time and you have a major block in the throat like me than keeps the Energy from sinking again so it will be trapped,it will sink again but much slower like going through a coffee filter.

However if you really want you may open your third eye to the degree that you can feel it consciously at all times however like I said before the 3 eye opens on it's own when you still your mind and the 3ye closing again on it's own is a sign that the body is rebalncing itself,so listen to your body it's knows what is right.I didn't and now I life a life which is not mine anymore.

I wasn't hypontised directly but I used a very powerful hypnosis CD from Alexander Cain an german hypnotist.Actually the CD claims to activate the 6th sens which enables aura viewing it's also called like that.I had this CD already for a longer time and how I knew that it was really my third eye that opened because at about 4 weeks having listened daily to it I would begin to feel something at forehead which was difficult to ignore, at first I could only feel it in the trance state and some point in normal state,First it was only a dot but over time it got bigger an the feeling stronger.

After I had completely opened it I could only make it go on stand by but would suddenly open fully again when somebody with an somewhat open 3 eye was nearby(drugs apart from alcohol,tabac and coffein +\- a few others open the 3 eye to some degree and I know more than enough people who do drugs)

Well after I watched Paul Grilleys Chakra Theory Video I tried concentrating at the back the head wher the spine where the center should be located but that had too owerhelming of an effect.It was not until I wrote annother forum for help and somebody proposed imagin the 3 eye getting smaller and smaller until it closes my first thought was "hell how could that work" but it did.

Ok but now I will you tell exactly why you shouldn't open your 3 eye fully.When you begin concentrating on the 3 eye you will send energy there for it to open and thus you will be filling the upper tan tien with energy directly and the more you concentrate on the 3 eye the more energy you will store there thus creating imbalance,then at some point you will notice that your 3 eye no matter how long you concentrate on it won't open any wider anymore and that when you stop concentrating there that it will close again to some degree.That is a protection the body has put in place so you wont open the 3 eye fully and create a major imbalance(like me).Also this is only a theory of me but I think if you fill the upper tan tien for long time and you have a major block in the throat like me than keeps the Energy from sinking again so it will be trapped,it will sink again but much slower like going through a coffee filter.

However if you really want you may open your third eye to the degree that you can feel it consciously at all times however like I said before the 3 eye opens on it's own when you still your mind and the 3ye closing again on it's own is a sign that the body is rebalncing itself,so listen to your body it's knows what is right.I didn't and now I life a life which is not mine anymore.

Josama,

It is a nice story, but it seems like you are missing somethings very important . . .

Sounds like you skipped right to the end and caused a false awakening.

You need to find the rest of your chakra's. I don't think you are permanetly damaged, you just need to do much more work, what you describe is but a single aspect, and difficult to understand while incomplete at best.

All of the chakra's work together, only using one causes the imbalance. Try to push the energy you feel in your head all the way down to the root.

That 3rd eye is a gateway of sorts, as are the rest of the chakras. Each of these gateways have a purpose and utility in the greater scheme.

I would suggest to practice by focusing on each one on the way down, Unless you can get to the root and go up from there.

When the third eye is active, try to unfocus your eyes while outside, sort of looking nearsighted unfocused, you may be able to see particles of energy swimming around. There may not bee to much to see though at this point . . .

Edited by Informer

Sign in to follow this