Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Tongue Color

What is indicated by a white tongue? Heart issues, I assume?

Depends on what you man by "white"... if you mean "pale": blood deficiiency if you mean white stuff covering tongue: dampness....

and in a western medical sense depending on its look for example soor?

Harry

Soor?

Yeah I mean like, not so much pale, but whit stuff covering it, bad breadth style.

soor... = thrush (fongus in the mouth)...

white stuff covering: indicates intestinal/stomach/spleen disorders... dampness disorder or maybe even heat in lung & intestines...

yeah I got the white tongue..... fucken candida.

Sugar and wheat aggrivate it like crazy.

My mouth feels dirty.

I'm looking forward to Thailand next week where I can begin to exist entirely without wheat, and I can use palm sugar instead of sugar and I can eat loads of papaya and papaya seeds which I think will help greatly.

How can we get rid of dampness using the foods? And also I got something goin' on in the lungs.... what helps with that? (I assume quitting smoking would be a great start! hahaha).

How can we get rid of dampness using the foods? And also I got something goin' on in the lungs.... what helps with that? (I assume quitting smoking would be a great start! hahaha).

Refrain from things like sweets (all sugar stuff) as it damages the spleen/stomach-system (the TCM one)... things like pork-meat should be avoided as well... strengthen your centre... STOP SMOKING :lol:

Sunshine, could you please explain this one?

Well, SifuPhil, according to my TCM knowledge pork is said to create dampness in the body...

Harry

Soor?

Yeah I mean like, not so much pale, but whit stuff covering it, bad breadth style.

How long have you had it.

A white coated tongue indicates some form of sickness. Could be a cold, virus.

Bad breath stomach.

Could also be bad food combinations or to much sugar or wheat

Well, SifuPhil, according to my TCM knowledge pork is said to create dampness in the body...

Harry

Oh, ok, thank you. Sorry - I thought you were approaching it from a religious / philosophical point of view. Don't quite know WHY I thought that - must be the weekend. :D

So you could then prescribe a diet heavier in fish to remove that dampness, correct?

Oh, ok, thank you. Sorry - I thought you were approaching it from a religious / philosophical point of view. Don't quite know WHY I thought that - must be the weekend. :D

So you could then prescribe a diet heavier in fish to remove that dampness, correct?

Not really... dampness is difficult to dissolve if already deep... one might need herbs, acupuncture/moxa treatment... exercises for strengthening the spleen/stomach system... and one can hardly ever remove something by just changing the type of food (while sure it is still better not to nourish the old state of affairs)...

fishes there are many, each of them with different qualities... carps for example is more cold and "wet" in nature than salmon....

regarding religion: the reasons for not eating pork are many from their original point of view... assumingly they have lost the original meanings over time and it became just a "religious" point of view without knowing why. With my very little knowledge regarding animals one can say that pigs do not have sweat glands (anybody knowing differently?) which lets them keep many many toxins in the body... further due to their way of being/living/eating they tend to keep a lot of different types of worms in themselves...

SMILES

Harry

Edited by sunshine

Sign in to follow this