Sign in to follow this  
zeb

Increasing pre-natal chi / jing

Hi

Apologies if its asked before but I am wondering if it is possible to increase pre-natal chi.

I understand post-natal chi can be increased, especially through strengthening the spleen and stomach whose job it is to nourish the body. But I still don't understand pre-natal chi fully.

The reason I ask is like many men here I overindulged in my youth, there were times where I stayed up all night and then next day and could literally FEEL my prenatal chi was being used to keep me going. This makes sense since a chigung master explained to me once that chikung can only slow down the rate of prenatal chi loss, not increase it.

So my questions are 1. Is there a way I can tell if I have used all my prenatal chi up at age 31 already?

2. If I have used it all up, could I still build up the rest of my body, i.e postnatal and otherwise, so that I feel strong again or like a different person? I.e what are the positives from this horrible truth

Rock on!

Hi

So my questions are

1. Is there a way I can tell if I have used all my prenatal chi up at age 31 already?

2. If I have used it all up, could I still build up the rest of my body, i.e postnatal and otherwise, so that I feel strong again or like a different person? I.e what are the positives from this horrible truth

Rock on!

1. If you have used all your prenatal chi up at age 31 already, you are dead by now.

2. There are no positives from this horrible truth. It was only a myth believed by the ancients.

If you practice Chi Kung of any kind, it will increase your vital energy. :)

• Like 1

1. If you have used all your prenatal chi up at age 31 already, you are dead by now.

2. There are no positives from this horrible truth. It was only a myth believed by the ancients.

If you practice Chi Kung of any kind, it will increase your vital energy. :)

Simple and clear thanks ChiDragon. And Robmix, cheers!

Sign in to follow this