Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Raider of the Lost Ark

National Geographic and Graham Hancock- Raider of the Lost Ark

Here is a really cool National Geographic documentary showing how Graham Hancock traced the lost Ark of the Covenant to a location in Ethiopia-

Graham Hancock - Raider of the Lost Ark | Free Travel Videos - Watch Travel Videos Online | Veoh

First Science TV on ancient electricty. Could it be that the ancients possesed knowledge of Electricity? Could the Ark itself have been some sort of Electric capacitor?

Think back to the bible stories too, why would the Pharoah be so insistent on catching Moses and the slaves leaving Egypt? Because when they were freed they went on a sort of "freedom rampage" and took many things, one of which was the Ark.

More about what the Ark really is here-

Chapter Nineteen The Children of the Law of One Basic Meta-Physics of Science-Magic

Chapter Nineteen The Children of the Law of One Basic Meta-Physics of Science-Magic - Page 4

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

Exactly the same measurement for the light bulb? Seems like the picture of the 'bulb' was longer then the 4 men in the glyph. Doesn't seem like its following Occams razor. You can just as easily say the peoples' heads are the light bulbs and produce those with modern technology, vacuum and all.

I will add that there is evidence (convincing to me) of early batteries in ancient Egypt and Greece, ie jars w/ metal rods that when filled w/ vinegar would give a small amount of electricity. Light bulbs..I don't see the proofs yet and the Utube doesn't cut it for me.

The show I saw on ancient batteries reproduced them w/ materials from the proper era. Not very powerful, but you could shock someone, and if you were clever enough, and linked enough together you could electro plate things. A potentially highly lucrative way of appearing to change lead to gold. You're dead once people find it its phoney though.

Edited by thelerner

I don't know about everybody else, but I would rather see more of this type of stuff, however: in the off-topic forum. That forum is pretty dry and could be worth checking out if it had lots of interesting stuff like this in it.

It also kind makes the Taoist forum feel too much like every activist truther type site since this stuff is everywhere else on the net. I am interested in all this historical type stuff, but I liked it better when the topics in the Taoist forum were not so stretched for a relation to Taoism. I understand that this is science related, and Taoism is related to science, as well as every other thing on God's green earth, but I would really rather read all about this stuff in the off topic section. Otherwise the Taoist forum loses it's Taoistness, imho.

Again, I want this stuff to be available on the site, but would really prefer that the Taoist forum was only Taoist stuff. It makes it feel more like a practice area when it's all Taoist focused.

There will be a new show on the SyFy channel called Legend Quest, starting on the 13th. One of the episodes will be dealing with the Ark, apparently with new information regarding it.

Nothing was revealed. The host of the show thinks it's buried beneath some church in France. Good episode with possible locations I hadn't heard of before.

Nothing was revealed. The host of the show thinks it's buried beneath some church in France. Good episode with possible locations I hadn't heard of before.

That's how they get ya! They lure you in with promises of discovery and ice cream, but when you get there it's nothing but a guy with a dusty napkin and a bowl full of ice cubes. =\

Sign in to follow this