mewtwo

the greatt taobums experiment.

I was wondering if once a week you guys on here wanted to get together via skype and talk about spirituality?

Is it possibly to do a group chat via skype?

• Like 1

I'd love to participate, but I'm so low tech over here that I feel like I'm cutting edge by even participating in a discussion group.

TB has a built in chat function. I've found the only way to get others chatting at the same time is to create a new post saying "Its XX o'clock and I'm heading to chat, come join me".

On my Mac, the TB chat works when I use Safari, but not Firefox. If you have trouble with it, try a different browser.

Let me throw this out:

We could try for a set time each night for people to log into chat. That could work. Particularly if we had a teacher leading the chat. Or a particular subject.

Edited by thelerner

TB has a built in chat function. I've found the only way to get others chatting at the same time is to create a new post saying "Its XX o'clock and I'm heading to chat, come join me".

On my Mac, the TB chat works when I use Safari, but not Firefox. If you have trouble with it, try a different browser.

Let me throw this out:

We could try for a set time each night for people to log into chat. That could work. Particularly if we had a teacher leading the chat. Or a particular subject.

Yea, or perhaps once a week or so (Doesn't have to be scheduled) someone could just post up a subject they'll be on chat to converse and or explain.

As a group is good too.

I was kind of hopeing to see faces and hear voices though.

But if you guys just wana do a chat thing i would be willing to participate.

Get a ventrilo server imo!

http://www.ventrilo.com/

It cost like 2.50 or something pretty cheap a month, then all you have to do is list server info including IP and Port and people can connect for free.

Edited by Informer

I'd love to participate, but I'm so low tech over here that I feel like I'm cutting edge by even participating in a discussion group.

manitou you are hillarious .You just made me laugh ou loud with being so cutting edge.I am just about the same.

I was kind of hopeing to see faces and hear voices though.

But if you guys just wana do a chat thing i would be willing to participate.

What is chat?Just quick writing?I am slow at typing.

i just went into chat and it seems i discovered the great void :P

wu wu

or in other words it was lonely in there.

edit> so i am in chat at the moment :mellow:

Edited by zerostao

at 3:25 i didn't see u :mellow:

Unfortunately that happens a lot. For best results wait til you see some friendly names active in the bums, then create a new topic, ie I'm waiting in Chat @ TT:TT, then go there and wait for a bit. Or you can open the Bums up in another Window. Or you can Private Message people you are going to Chat.

okie dokie, thanks lerner. :)

What part of Alaska is your family from?

Edited by manitou