Sign in to follow this  
SifuPhil

Ni Hao, Bums! :>)

Greetings, all...

Just found this forum through a Taoist blog (forgot which one - they all look the same when you're getting old!) and it looked interesting enough to spend at least a few winks here.

Me? I do a little teaching, a little writing, a little TCM - and a lot of goofing off.

That's about it - don't want to overstay my welcome - see you in the Void...

.....don't want to overstay my welcome ..

Greetings Sifu.and let me be the first to assure you its VERY difficult to overstay your wellcome in this laid back location. I myself am a belligerent loudmouth with opinions outstripping his experience ( I defy any Bum to disagree with me on that! :P ) ,and they havent got rid of me yet.

A VERY tolerant place :)

Regards,Cloud Recluse.

Greetings Sifu.and let me be the first to assure you its VERY difficult to overstay your wellcome in this laid back location. I myself am a belligerent loudmouth with opinions outstripping his experience ( I defy any Bum to disagree with me on that! :P ) ,and they havent got rid of me yet.

A VERY tolerant place :)

Regards,Cloud Recluse.

Thank you for the warm welcome, Cloud, but even though I try not to compete ( :unsure: ), you may have competition for the "belligerent loudmouth" thing... :lol:

Hey man, welcome to TTB. That's a nice site you've got. I'm poking around on there now. Really diggin the gallery. :)

Hey man, welcome to TTB. That's a nice site you've got. I'm poking around on there now. Really diggin the gallery. :)

Thanks, Sean!

Alas - I have too many irons in the fire - my site seems to be mostly form and not much content at this point, but I'm working on it :lol:

Do you folks mind if I stick a link for TTB on the site?

Alas - I have too many irons in the fire -

Oh man, tell me about it. :lol:

Do you folks mind if I stick a link for TTB on the site?

Not at all. That'd be great. And if you put a link to your site in our links section I'll approve it right away.

Thankee, sire!

Grrr...now I have to figure out what line of code I messed up that makes my entire site shift off the right-hand side of the page! :lol: I KNEW I should have just worn a sandwich-board...

Sign in to follow this