Sign in to follow this  
Non

Jack Greenwoods "The Ultimate Power" ebook

I dled this book a long time ago and played around with it. It's a standing meditation where you bring in earth energy up and down your body with your breath through your legs. You do it for 15-30 mins a day and you can clear your stagnations in the body, heal any kind of blockages,and in the more advanced levels manifest your desires with carefully chosen affirmations being repeated as if they are already taking place.

The reason why I stopped is because the book seems a bit vague and lacking in detail, and there's no help or further explanation that I can get anywhere.

So I want to ask if anyone has tried The Body Method from that book and what were your experiences.

When I was doing it for 30 mins a day I noticed all my sexual urges (particularly the urge to ejaculate) went away and I was really grounded. I don't know exactly what technique I used as there are a number of mind-techniques/energetics while doing it.

No comment on it specifically, but it sounds similar to many other methods.

If it was working, why did you stop?

Refer to the quote in my sig about taking the first step in faith. A lot of times we want to know the whole picture. We want to know how it ends. That is safe. Even if stuff is working, if we don't know how it will turn up, we will be scared it will fail. In avoiding that fear, we'll stop, which, ironically enough, actually guarantees failure.

If you have something that works, keep doing it.

Sign in to follow this