Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

Training with INBI & Oleg Tcherne in Bulgaria for all

http://www.inbiworld.com/eventsdetail.php?..._en&num=298

if you are interested... let me know... costs about 80 Euros for non-members... so the basic costs will actually be travel to Sofia and food/accomodation which they try to organize at a very low price as well...

Oleg Tcherne is a very knowledgeable teacher and I can wholeheartedly recommend training with him

Harry

This sounds very interesting. I`d love to go, but since it`s during the week, I`ll very likely have classes at that time. Maybe some other time... The seminar itself isn`t expensive - 75 euros for 6 hours a day for three days...

And I hear Bulgaria isn`t an expensive country.

Are you going Harry?

How much in advance do you have to book yourself?

Otherwise the site looks pretty interesting, will explore a bit. Thanks.

This sounds very interesting. I`d love to go, but since it`s during the week, I`ll very likely have classes at that time. Maybe some other time... The seminar itself isn`t expensive - 75 euros for 6 hours a day for three days...

And I hear Bulgaria isn`t an expensive country.

Are you going Harry?

How much in advance do you have to book yourself?

Otherwise the site looks pretty interesting, will explore a bit. Thanks.

A happy Hi Pero

I definitively will if I can. It just depends on my final examination date... I will check regarding "booking" and yes: Bulgaria isn't that expensive yet... if we stay below 5 "foreigners" accomodation might even be for free...

and always have an eye on courses in your country...

Smiles

Harry

and always have an eye on courses in your country...

I was actually surprised when I saw a link Daoist Camp - Slovenia. I checked it out, but didn`t find any information other than info about my country (and others) and some description of practices.

Are the seminars held in English? Because I saw that the books and videos are mostly in Spanish and Russian.

Best regards :)

I was actually surprised when I saw a link Daoist Camp - Slovenia. I checked it out, but didn`t find any information other than info about my country (and others) and some description of practices.

Are the seminars held in English? Because I saw that the books and videos are mostly in Spanish and Russian.

Best regards :)

Hi Pero,

I got my examination dates and if nothing else happens I will be in Bulgaria to this seminar... there has recently been a seminar in Slovenia, if I remember correctly. Oleg went there directly from the Austrian camp and if I remember correctly he mentioned it being translated into German???...

as I was in Bulgaria they looked for a person willing to translate the seminar into English for me... and as Christo, who organizes this seminar, let me know, that it is meant as one for multiculture visitors I assume this will be the same...

maybe we meet :D

Harry

Hi Pero,

I got my examination dates and if nothing else happens I will be in Bulgaria to this seminar... there has recently been a seminar in Slovenia, if I remember correctly. Oleg went there directly from the Austrian camp and if I remember correctly he mentioned it being translated into German???...

as I was in Bulgaria they looked for a person willing to translate the seminar into English for me... and as Christo, who organizes this seminar, let me know, that it is meant as one for multiculture visitors I assume this will be the same...

Too bad I missed it, though I don`t speak German. Just Slovene (obviously lol), English and Serbo-Croatian. Will keep an eye on it from now on.

maybe we meet :D

Harry

That would be great. :)

Too bad I missed it, though I don`t speak German. Just Slovene (obviously lol), English and Serbo-Croatian. Will keep an eye on it from now on.

That would be great. :)

O.k. I need to know about 3weeks before the seminar how many "foreigners" will come for sure. Translation & accomodation will be adopted accordingly...

Harry

O.k. I need to know about 3weeks before the seminar how many "foreigners" will come for sure. Translation & accomodation will be adopted accordingly...

I should know by that time, so I will let you know.

Sign in to follow this