Sign in to follow this  
DustWalker

Dayan/wild goose qigong

Hi there.

Just borrowed Michael Tse's book about the first 64 movements out of the Dayan qigong form, one of the most famous forms out of the Kunlun Dayan Qigong system as transmitted by Yang Meijun. This system seems very intricate and interesting. Does anyone here have any experience with this form/system?

Regards /Chris.

Hi there.

Just borrowed Michael Tse's book about the first 64 movements out of the Dayan qigong form, one of the most famous forms out of the Kunlun Dayan Qigong system as transmitted by Yang Meijun. This system seems very intricate and interesting. Does anyone here have any experience with this form/system?

Regards /Chris.

OK, I did the kunlun search and this is all that came up. Does capitalization matter in searches?

BTW, Michael Tse claiming to be a master makes him a liar too =)

I'm sure DustWalker is gone, but Dayan chi kung is Wild Goose chi kung and I have learned it.

OK, I did the kunlun search and this is all that came up. Does capitalization matter in searches?

BTW, Michael Tse claiming to be a master makes him a liar too =)

I'm sure DustWalker is gone, but Dayan chi kung is Wild Goose chi kung and I have learned it.

hey starjumper (if you're still around),

you say "I have learned it."

what do you mean by that exactly? i'm assuming you're just referring to the first set of 64 movements. but if you're talking about being versed in the system, i'd like to know who you studied with and how far they took you.

Sign in to follow this