Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

The Mysterious Origins of Man 2

So what are you suggesting? That Lucy had a pet T Rex?

I guess Immortal gave himself a +1. :lol: Some people just can't deal with reality.

I4L,

This is getting tiresome ... I know its off topic but how many threads like this are we going to get?

A.

(not as mod but just me)

I4L,

This is getting tiresome ... I know its off topic but how many threads like this are we going to get?

A.

(not as mod but just me)

Perhaps just an example of people needing other people to believe the same thing so that they feel better about what they believe in (???).

:wacko:

Perhaps just an example of people needing other people to believe the same thing so that they feel better about what they believe in (???).

:wacko:

Misery loves company! :lol:

Well, I wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder, who,

Who wrote the book of love.

It is good to question what others have said.

But it is important that when we question we do not already have an answer and we are going to make it fit the question no matter what.

We make our answers fit by creating illusions and delusions or by accepting the illusions and delusions of others who have the same answer we want.

To wonder is good. It allows for creativity. However, we create for ouself more problems and questions for ourself when we pretend we know the definative answer.

So what are you suggesting? That Lucy had a pet T Rex?
Lol, well the videos seemed to lean towards the Acambaro figurines and Ica stones as being frauds..

No Acambaro figurines could actually be excavated anywhere and a sample carbon-dated to only 1500-yo. They also don't look authentic to me and I don't think they all could have survived being buried so long intact like they all were.

The Ica stones apparently lacked any patina in the carved grooves, which would have indicated a greater age of the carvings themselves.

So, looks like some false leads to me here... :(

So, looks like some false leads to me here... :(

You think so? Hehehe.

Of course, we all are allowed to believe what we wish. I just think that what we believe should have some resemblance to reality as best we can understand that and not base our beliefs on illogical thoughts and ideas.

I guess Immortal gave himself a +1. :lol: Some people just can't deal with reality.

I don't give myself +1's. That would render the whole +1 thing pointless.

But to prove to you I didn't, I will now give myself a +1. Notice it says +2 now.

I4L,

A.

(not as mod but just me)

I am going to be examining a much wider variety of topics soon, so I think you are all going to be surprised at the diversity and subjects of future topics.

• Like 1

I am going to be examining a much wider variety of topics soon, so I think you are all going to be surprised at the diversity and subjects of future topics.

I can't wait! Are you going to include the same esteemed ID scientists as before? I certainly hope so. :lol:

Well you've started 73 topics so far and apart from one on Eminem being 'sick' they all seem to be more or less on the same theme.

You can see that Ralis and Marblehead have great stamina in challenging your point of view but that's about the only positive conclusion one can make.

I have defended your right to hold these ideas in the face of some hostility in the past but the reason they got moved to off topic was the endless repeating of similar themes. How about just one thread on this?

Sign in to follow this