Sign in to follow this  
buscon

Healing in dream

Last night I had a very interesting dream that I want to share with you.

I was in the underground with some people that I don't know very well. We prepared for a an energy transmission, we sat quietly and waited for Osho doing his transmission.

He did it and he healed my kidney.

It was really a nice feeling. I woke up and I was quite surprised. Actually I'm not an Osho-fan, I know who he was but I never did his meditations. I'm not into energy transmissions too but I do regulary qigong.

Moreover I don't have any big problem at my kidneys (as far as I know...); anyway I'm sometimes stressed because of working or studying; I don't have a girlfriend and I'm not really emotionally balanced; I do kung fu, strength training and qigong in order to balance.

I got this dream as a gift.

Comments are welcome.

The dreams are a time when we are naturally in touch with our own souls. In our dreams we have access to creative models that allow us to observe the effects of our thoughts on reality. Through dreams we can observe the behaviors that might be creating disease in our physical lives.

A disease usually rises from rises from an energetic imbalance on some level. During dreams we can access our spiritual guidance and come to understand these imbalances. The dreams are capable of leading us towards our golden mean. The golden mean is a state of balance and harmony that allows us to flow effortlessly through our lives. This state of balance is very healing to be in and free of disease generally.

The dreams speak in symbols to communicate with your conscious mind. Certain symbols can be very personal or universal. With some practice we can learn to understand the symbolism in our dreams like any other language. When we come to an understanding of the symbols a quality of lucidity begins to integrate into our dreams.

Sign in to follow this