Immortal4life

Do you think we are Alone in the Universe?

One question that so many people must wonder about at some point in their lives, is are there other intelligent Life forms out there? If so, how far away? And if there are, is it possible they could develop the ability to travel to other planets? This question has implications for scientists, philosophers, spiritual cultivators, and religious followers alike.

Here is an interesting Documentary examining the links between Sumerian history and the Genesis story, entitled "Are We Alone in the Universe?". The implications of these connections may go far beyond what anyone expected. Could it be, that Extraterrestrials have influenced the development of Man, or had a hand in Man's Origins? an intriguing idea indeed-

Another Version, "Sumerian Origin of Humans"-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1356843629123064992#docid=-8464304184140370725

Some interesting bits on the history of the Sumerians as compared in relation to the Genesis documents from the Old Testament. I highly doubt that the Sumerians were the first civilization, but the rest of this is VERY interesting!
Evidence of a civilization ruled by emissaries from another world are revealed in the ancient tablets of man. Historians uncover the lost and hidden archives of the Annunaki: Extra-planetary visitors who over 6,000 years ago inspired what is thought to be the earliest civilization known to man; Sumeria. From the sacred stone tablets of this culture, many of the teachings of the earliest inventors, philosophers and biblical scholars once thought mythical, are now known to be true. Where did these Anunaki come from? NASA scientists concur, that there may be a mysterious 10th member to our solar system: The planet the Sumerians called, Nibiru.

Clip-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1356843629123064992#docid=-4878828737097557163

The Ancient Sumerian culture has produced remnants and artifacts which has lead historians to believe that the ancient culture did in fact encounter aliens

Edited by Immortal4life

Part of me belives that aliens help shape human kind. Have you ever heard of the aetherious society? They believe that buddha or jesus or lao tzu or krishna or any other big religious figure you can think of were really in fact aliens sent to earth to help shape us.

I somewhat wana believe them but then i real that the guy that founded it had it set up with the aliens that if you give them more money you get a better place in the after life.

Do you think we are alone in Universe?

Of course not,it is common sensical to me.(yeah I know not to everyone else -we will have to agree to disagree ;)).

You are asking if there are any lifeforms and how far away.Maybe even here ,maybe different shape that most would never even notice or consider as a being.

Or maybe not.hahaha

I have no personal expeirince that is for sure.

Travelling to the other planets ?That for sure is possible without the spaceships as well.

Spaceships ,visting different planets from the earth ...here is a Gil Scott Heron with 'Whitey on the moon'keeping it real.

Edited by suninmyeyes

Apparently a common vision when people from all sorts of backgrounds and belief systems take Ayahuasca with the Peruvian Shaman is one of aliens and flying objects

v2.jpg

I just call it extremely far, because there would be many steps invovled to go from Extra Terrestrials visiting earth, to influencing man, to actually coming here to appear as men.

I have not said anything about the validity of that theory, only that in how I view it, that is taking the Extra terrestrial theory even one step farther. In my mind, I hadn't gone that far with it yet.....

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

Have you seen the Alex Collier videos?

When I went to a seminar by Max, her showed some pictures of extraterrestrials...and had some cool stories. Fake, photoshopped, or whatever, it was interesting.

I just call it extremely far, because there would be many steps invovled to go from Extra Terrestrials visiting earth, to influencing man, to actually coming here to appear as men.

I have not said anything about the validity of that theory, only that in how I view it, that is taking the Extra terrestrial theory even one step farther. In my mind, I hadn't gone that far with it yet.....

I understand your view. I understand it because I too once held back

my thinking of what if?

Once you realize that what we know, and what is the

possible truth of a situation, it will always be far

stranger then we can normally imagine.

Imagine though, if you will, a life form that can assume any shape it wishes,

be it through mind control or whatever. Lets say this life form comes to earth

millennia ago, perhaps to study, perhaps to influence, what we really can't say.

Maybe just an experiment. Anyhow, any technology sufficiently advanced beyond

the culture witnessing that technology, would in fact think it to be magic

or perhaps a miracle.(originally said by Robert L. Forward)

The story of Jesus and other christ-like figures, many going back throughout

recorded history, all demonstrated some super natural ability. If the stories

are to believed, there is probably a simple explanation to answer the question

of who these people were and how did they manage to do what they did?

Look into the Anunnaki from ancient Babylonia. The creation myth. There is

an amazing amount of information, if your mind is open to it, that not only

supports the evidence of extra-terrestrials having visited here,

but of having control of the populace.

Sometimes it is our minds trying to stay within our own interpretation

of what is reasonable, that prevents us from understanding the shocking

truth that the evidence supports.

We live on a planet that we are bound to.

Being bound to one world, unable to provide for ourselves

properly, unable to prevent our own self destruction, unable to

caretake and preserve the very world our lives are intertwined with.

What makes you think any advanced culture from another world

would see us as anything other than dangerous...and needing to be

watched when we behave... or prodded in a certain direction when

we do not?

We are a speck in a cosmos of giants.

• Like 1

We live on a planet that we are bound to.

Being bound to one world, unable to provide for ourselves

properly, unable to prevent our own self destruction, unable to

caretake and preserve the very world our lives are intertwined with.

Man, you have such a negative view of humanity and the earth! I think we're doing relatively fine, and only improving as time goes by.

Man, you have such a negative view of humanity and the earth! I think we're doing relatively fine, and only improving as time goes by.

Your opinion is based on my one post.

Maybe you should find out more before

judging someone you know nothing of.

If you believe we are doing "relatively fine"

then there isn't much to be said, other

than go back and join the other sheep.

I don't wish to be cold to you.

But ignorance truly is bliss.

• Like 1

Your opinion is based on my one post.

It's actually based on two posts...and it is enough to judge your attitude and beliefs, because you state them clearly. But I have not judged YOU. :wub:

One question that so many people must wonder about at some point in their lives, is are there other intelligent Life forms out there? If so, how far away? And if there are, is it possible they could develop the ability to travel to other planets? This question has implications for scientists, philosophers, spiritual cultivators, and religious followers alike.

Here is an interesting Documentary examining the links between Sumerian history and the Genesis story, entitled "Are We Alone in the Universe?". The implications of these connections may go far beyond what anyone expected. Could it be, that Extraterrestrials have influenced the development of Man, or had a hand in Man's Origins? an intriguing idea indeed-

Another Version, "Sumerian Origin of Humans"-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1356843629123064992#docid=-8464304184140370725

Clip-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1356843629123064992#docid=-4878828737097557163

It is quite crowded in the eternal scheme of things.

Which Universe?

The term Uni-verse implies there is only one.

To ask which one, suggests subscribing to a different theory, the Multi-verse theory.

When you try to explain nuclear fusion to an ant, things might end up badly. Communication with other species has never gone well.

I might feel sad about the fact that people sometimes worry too much about aliens visiting us while first of all, we have not even been able to make solar energy our primary power source. Secondly, we have not even succeeded in communicating with dolphins, whales, elephants. We have not yet discussed politics and business with cows and chickens. We have never even been able to peacefully live amongst apes and gorilla's. How can we make room for aliens that have technology consisting of power that requires more responsibility then any of our wisest gods could ever dream of having.

I say its time for us to pay a visit to the dolphins and whales. They are the real intelligent creatures and they live right here on earth.

Are you sure we can't communicate with any animals currently?

It is an interesting idea though, to think that Extra-terrestrials would view human being in a similar way that humans view animals.

I do not myself think we are alone.

I have had my own strange experiences with an Extra Terrestrial, but physical as it was, there is always a part of me that chucks out the possibility that I could have generated it myself some how.

I Have seen Hypnoticly Induced subjects 'Halucinate' and interact with 'physical' visions.

That said my partner of old saw my Alien friend, and I did not see the hypnosis subjects 'friend'.

There is always the possibility of mass hallucination, but that seems a bit off to me. I find it even weirder when Skeptics write off something many people see as 'mass hallucination' considering the telepathic implications such a phenomena would have, for every one to be hallucinating the same thing at the same time...

Then again, I used to put a lot of energy into Kali devotion, as I just love her as a Goddess. When I took up extensive fasting and doing puja's she would appear in my room and dance for me. I would be riveted with ecstasy, every drop of blood falling from her tongue would nearly destroy me.

But then one day as I felt her coming on, I felt a subtle kind of wrenching from my balls and deep abdomen and it felt as if her Image [she seemed real] was somehow chucked out from within me... It was not quite the same after that, as I felt I was witnessing a part of my self.

Please note, I am not claiming to be the divine mother of course...

I am just chucking out uncertainties, to alleviate being overly attached to ones view of the experiences we may have.

But I think it would be very strange, and almost Incredible if we were actually alone. I just don't think the universe/Life would waste all that space. :lol:

What a fascinating subject! Are we alone in the Universe.

Well that's one thing that has scientists stumped. There's also that old problem. If they were out there why don't we see them now? We ourselves are a space-faring civilization. The universe is far older than we are. Surely there are civilizations out there who are also far older than we are and who discovered a technology for space travel better than anything we currently posess.

So why don't we see them now? If they were out there, wouldn't they be here already?