Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

interperit a dream for me please?

So um i had a dream last night where i was aang / watching aang from the tv series avatar the last airbender. And I was talking to another charecter from the tv series. Well i asked for his help and them i was infront of a doorish thing made of branches or roots and i was karate choping them and one finaly broke from my karate choping and i said alright i have finaly broke the shushumna.

Anyone have any interperitations on this.

Thanks.

Do you want just anyone's ideas?

It could be interesting. I guess it might go some way to figuring out some collective symbolic stuff. I guess answer that question about 'collective unconscious' if it's still there. However, I'm not even sure what with the fragmentation of culture if many symbols even have the same impact as before. I'd use a 5E filter to be really sure. Only because that one is more 'general' whereas the symbols...

What do you reckon it means?

Me? well i reckon it meens i unblocked some energy somwhere. But that is all i have gotten out of it. anyone else?

• Like 1

What I've said before about dream interpretation before is that symbols are secondary to the feelings. Because symbols vary from person to person. You might like Avatar: The Last Airbender, but someone else might not like it. So seeing the same symbol could mean very different things to different people.

So the questions you should be asking are how you felt when you were doing each things? What were you thinking/feeling when you were watching? What did you think/feel when you realized that you were Aang? What was your purpose in mind when you were asking for help? What was the attitude of the person helping out? What did it feel like before you broke the door with your karate chops? During? After?

That kind of stuff.

well what i felt was frustration when i was aang for the other person from the series would not listen to me. And i felt joy when i was able to break the door.

Hello Mewtwo,

I'll give it a wack, but remember I haven't analyzed dreams in ages, so I may be rusty. First since you became another character/person, and presumably a character/person much younger than yourself, I would say that could mean that you have a desire to change who you are, perhaps become someone more powerful and younger (or perhaps healthier). Second, since you were asking another person for help, it could mean that you are facing a problem and seeking guidance. In regards to the door being made of branches, in particular roots, I would say that you may feel that the problem you're facing is deeply rooted in your subconscious. Lastly, since you had to struggle to open the door, and once you did you believed that you had opened your sushumna nadi chakra, that most likely what you wish is to find balance and peace of mind (and of course spiritual progression). The dream doesn't necessarily mean you have opened this chakra, rather that you desire to open it.

Note that this is my spiritual interpretation and does not necessarily mean anything. As others have said, dream analysis isn't necessarily accurate since images have different meanings culturally and personally, so take all of this with a grain of salt.

Aaron

edit- I missed your last post about the frustration and joy, but this really only adds to my view that you are seeking guidance, or at least someone who will pay attention to what you're saying, and that you have a sincere desire to open the sushumna chakra.

Edited by Twinner

Sign in to follow this