Badogue

My technique for premature ejaculation, last forever in sex (Works instantly). All men should take a look.

I want to share something I discovered last years.

Im suffering from premature ejaculation and this is quite a big problem in my life. But this is not time to complain.

My problem is so serious that I cant even do 1 single stroke in my girlfriend vagina that I would ejaculate. Very bad.

I discovered a way how to penetrate and give orgasms to my partner, as many orgasms as she wants. Not 30 minutes, not 1 hour but THE TIME I WANT. STROKING HARD!

So I will explain what I discovered.

The first 2 or 3 centimeters of the penis has almost no sensibility, doing the stroke movement only in this amplitude, you can penetrate the time you want without ejaculating and yes, the girl will cum because the vagina is more sensible in his outside and not inside. So you can do the strokes very strong but only use 2 or 3 centimeters of your penis! Let the rest of it inside the vagina where there is not so much pressure like in the entrance.

Mixing this with funky and all what your creativity avoid, you can give as many orgasms as she wants. My girlfriend got 3 or 4 and get exausted and ask me to sop and cum myslef.

Thats all. I suffer a lot with this problem so I want to share it with more people who are also suffering with this. Actually i think that tehcnique will help all men, including guys who does not have premature ejac. Because every man soon or later cums and beeing able to stay the time you want is reallya big deal. Trust me.

Some friends of mine who also have premature ejac. tested that technique and it works so I think it will work for most guys. But obviously I cannot garantee that it will work in every woman.

PS: Knowing that forums, I guees there will be some people trying to ridicule me and discredit me without any reason. I know some guys here who says they ARE THE MASTERS of all knowledge and start humiliating even good intentioned people. This topic is not for that type of people but for good people who need help and have interest in this subject. I hope people will be helped with my technique I want to share that good new. I call it my technique because I did discovered it by myslef, Im not saying that I invented it.

Obviously, the final objective must get rid of premature ejaculation but this technique will help without nesessity of training or take time. Far far better than nothing.

Good luck for you all.

Edited by Badogue

I want to share something I discovered last years.

Im suffering from premature ejaculation and this is quite a big problem in my life. But this is not time to complain.

My problem is so serious that I cant even do 1 single stroke in my girlfriend vagina that I would ejaculate. Very bad.

I discovered a way how to penetrate and give orgasms to my partner, as many orgasms as she wants. Not 30 minutes, not 1 hour but THE TIME I WANT. STROKING HARD!

So I will explain what I discovered.

The first 2 or 3 centimeters of the penis has almost no sensibility, doing the stroke movement only in this amplitude, you can penetrate the time you want without ejaculating and yes, the girl will cum because the vagina is more sensible in his outside and not inside. So you can do the strokes very strong but only use 2 or 3 centimeters of your penis! Let the rest of it inside the vagina where there is not so much pressure like in the entrance.

Mixing this with funky and all what your creativity avoid, you can give as many orgasms as she wants. My girlfriend got 3 or 4 and get exausted and ask me to sop and cum myslef.

Thats all. I suffer a lot with this problem so I want to share it with more people who are also suffering with this. Actually i think that tehcnique will help all men, including guys who does not have premature ejac. Because every man soon or later cums and beeing able to stay the time you want is reallya big deal. Trust me.

Some friends of mine who also have premature ejac. tested that technique and it works so I think it will work for most guys. But obviously I cannot garantee that it will work in every woman.

PS: Knowing that forums, I guees there will be some people trying to ridicule me and discredit me without any reason. I know some guys here who says they ARE THE MASTERS of all knowledge and start humiliating even good intentioned people. This topic is not for that type of people but for good people who need help and have interest in this subject. I hope people will be helped with my technique I want to share that good new. I call it my technique because I did discovered it by myslef, Im not saying that I invented it.

Obviously, the final objective must get rid of premature ejaculation but this technique will help without nesessity of training or take time. Far far better than nothing.

Good luck for you all.

Yea I read of this technique somewhere else. From the book "Advanced Sexual Practices" by Sebastian Heller.

I'd be careful about the author though because I have had some history involved with him back when he was active on other boards on the internet, but see what you can take from the book. It might have some insight.

Search in google for a torrent or at some share website. I haven't tried it myself but I was wondering how it could work.

Edited by Non

Hi Badogue, I am glad things are Improving for you :)

That technique is called the 'Shallow thrust' in Taoism, and yes it is good to minimise excitement for the man. Your not drawing out so fat that the sensitive head of the penis gets to close to the tighter entrance of the vagina.

There are some other things that may help. One is a good woman who can guide you into her while she helps you process any feelings of tension/anxiety/nervousness that can often cause a man to come to early...

A lot of men hold deep beliefs around, making love with a woman, getting what they want from a woman, feeling like they 'have' to perform like some sexual super hero, and especially an almost chronic fear of not pleasing the Woman. [that often relates to our fear of disappointing our own mothers. lol]

For some men, Its just a performance issue, [though the fear of disappointing mum still may be relevant :) ] and once they perform adequately, say through a technique like yours, that fear dissipates and soon they are having sex like a star, so well done.

:)

Seth.

• Like 2

Yea I read of this technique somewhere else. From the book "Advanced Sexual Practices" by Sebastian Heller.

I'd be careful about the author though because I have had some history involved with him back when he was active on other boards on the internet, but see what you can take from the book. It might have some insight.

Search in google for a torrent or at some share website. I haven't tried it myself but I was wondering how it could work.

Thanks.I did not know that that technique was descibed in any book. I just discovered it by myslef.

That technique is called the 'Shallow thrust' in Taoism, and yes it is good to minimise excitement for the man. Your not drawing out so fat that the sensitive head of the penis gets to close to the tighter entrance of the vagina.

There are some other things that may help. One is a good woman who can guide you into her while she helps you process any feelings of tension/anxiety/nervousness that can often cause a man to come to early...

A lot of men hold deep beliefs around, making love with a woman, getting what they want from a woman, feeling like they 'have' to perform like some sexual super hero, and especially an almost chronic fear of not pleasing the Woman. [that often relates to our fear of disappointing our own mothers. lol]

For some men, Its just a performance issue, [though the fear of disappointing mum still may be relevant :) ] and once they perform adequately, say through a technique like yours, that fear dissipates and soon they are having sex like a star, so well done.

Seth.

Very interesting. Thanks. Whowever I did 4 months of classical psychoterapy and got no result, tryied mantak chia exercises and almost died (with a little exaggeration :rolleyes:) and now Im doind a body therapy with a terapist who works in my feelings and what sensations it causes i my body, he teaches me grounding and another chinese techniches. Im trying like I can but honestly after 3 years suffering from this problem Im starting to get without any hope. 3 yeas of P.E. and 2 or 3 nocturnal emissions every week.

The only thing taht really worked to me is homeopaty. With homeopaty, I ejaculate instalnly in the first try, but tin the second one I can last forever. Not that bad in my case Since I can have 3 or 4 consecutive ejaculations in just 1 hour. (Yes Im a sexual bomb).

PS: People please dfont ask me for homeopatic formulas! Im not a terapist! Go find one.

Thank you!

Edited by Badogue

Seth.

Where did you find this technique mentioned in "taoist" material? Any books/authors?

PS: Knowing that forums, I guees there will be some people trying to ridicule me and discredit me without any reason.

Nobody will discredit and ridicule you here for no reason. You sound honest and genuine and speak from your own experience(a rare thing on this forum). Thank you for sharing your succesful story with the rest of the readers.

• Like 1

Nobody will discredit and ridicule you here for no reason. You sound honest and genuine and speak from your own experience(a rare thing on this forum). Thank you for sharing your succesful story with the rest of the readers.

When I say: " Knowing that forums, I guees there will be some people trying to ridicule me and discredit me without any reason."

Im beeing honest and genuine and speak from my own experience. :D

Belive me, there is that type of people here.

Haven't thought of it for a long time, but there was one method, maybe from the book Tao of Sexology?, that had 8 shallow, then 1 long thrust. Doing that 9x was one unit, then doing like 81 units, or something like that. A bit mental, but as I recall recall a fun challenge.

Edited by thelerner

Where did you find this technique mentioned in "taoist" material? Any books/authors?

It is well know in Taoist circles - have no idea where you can read about it.

Funny (as in good), I have had many cases of men with these type of symptoms in my clinic and the guys were told by their physicians, in several cases that I remember, to do this exact same thing.

The Taoist medicine had 100% result in eliminating this problem. Also helping women with sexual/female system problems.

Discourses between The Yellow Emperor and Plain Girl. It's not in the general TCM text by The Yellow Emperor, but if you can find a Chinese "Pillow Book" from before 1910 you'll get the whole thing there (good luck...). Otherwise, "The Tao of Health, Sex, and Longevity" by Daniel Reid is a must have (even if you do find a Pillow Book).